Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
gjp

seen enough

Nor does it make us shite. We are based on the previous games, but, under different circumstances, I'd take heart from tonight.

we were shite we couldnt put a string of passes together for shit. pearson is clueless time to go.get set for another year of frustration

Nor does it make us shite. We are based on the previous games, but, under different circumstances, I'd take heart from tonight.

And the 9 games before tonight?

Some people's defence of the manager and his players in now just laughable.

Tomorrow, we could well be 7th. Not good enough.

for god sake leave him alone, i think we would of won tonight if morgan did not get sent off, was that his fault?

a manager can only do a certain amount of things, the players have responsibility's as well.

just remember next time you slag him off that he was the one who got us straight back up to the championship, then got us in the play-offs with a very poor team considering what we have now, and we have been up there all season as well.....

if Brighton loose tomorrow which i can see happening we will be still 6th place and if we get a win at their place (which i have got tickets for :D)

we will go 3 points ahead from slipping out of them....

i know its all if's and but's but get behind pearson and the players, i mean were Leicester City, we will bounce back, we always do.

Foxes Never Quit

Many will continue to slate the team needlessly, we were down to ten men! We fought! We won most of the battles and got caught pushing. Seriously I do question the sanity of some people around here, lets have a bit of realism. We are struggling for form, every team does it, ours has been longer than some but we have a great team built for the future.

The future is bright the future is blue! Stop sulking just cus things haven't gone your way. If you have been watching since 66 then you will know by now that city always do it the hard way!

Archived