Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
gjp

seen enough

We were unlucky this evening and didn't deserve that. You can't really do much more than what they did this evening.

We didn`t deserve to lose, because Millwall were piss poor, like Sheffield Wednesday and Derby were, but we lost those games too.

Did we deserve to win ourselves tonight?

No, not in my opinion we didn`t!

Yes we showed plenty of effort, but the quality was no where to be seen, and a draw was the most we deserved,in a game we needed to win.

We've been looking pretty short term for quite some time and got nowhere near promotion. Swansea persevered with a similar style of play and manager for a prolonged period of time and it eventually worked. Reading gave Brian McDermott time and they got promoted. Changing managers every year has done nothing but hurt this football club and most of the time in previous years when we've sent a manager packing we've replaced him with someone far worse. This time we've got a manager who, looking at the entire season, has improved us as a team while cutting costs. So maybe we should be thinking about 'this long term rubbish' because our various short sighted owners and fans have really given us some rubbish over the years.

He needs to get 9 more points to 'have improved us'.

10/11 67 points

11/12 66 points

12/13 59 points (so far)

He needs to get 9 more points to 'have improved us'.

10/11 67 points

11/12 66 points

12/13 59 points (so far)

Let's see then shall we. Reckon we'll manage that myself.

We've been looking pretty short term for quite some time and got nowhere near promotion. Swansea persevered with a similar style of play and manager for a prolonged period of time and it eventually worked. Reading gave Brian McDermott time and they got promoted. Changing managers every year has done nothing but hurt this football club and most of the time in previous years when we've sent a manager packing we've replaced him with someone far worse. This time we've got a manager who, looking at the entire season, has improved us as a team while cutting costs. So maybe we should be thinking about 'this long term rubbish' because our various short sighted owners and fans have really given us some rubbish over the years.

The season isn`t over yet, lets see where we finish before we start saying he has improved us.

We have had two 5 game winning runs this season, that gave us 30 points from those 10 games, but we have only picked up 29 points in total, from the other 29 games we have played, and that is not good enough!

The season isn`t over yet, lets see where we finish before we start saying he has improved us.

We have had two 5 game winning runs this season, that gave us 30 points from those 10 games, but we have only picked up 29 points in total, from the other 29 games we have played, and that is not good enough!

This is the Elephant in the room.

NP will be gone tomorrow I reckon. Shame. Where's it all gone wrong?

No he won't that's Rubbish.

It should of been done games ago, It's to late now.

Disgrace the players were rewarded with a fvcking "Holiday" for there such poor form.

Come back nice and tanned...Batteries recharged.....But same old piss poor results!!!

Ran about tonight because they fvcking had to, or they would of been demolished.(but you could all see that right?)..Sure lol!

April fools day, Barnsley won't get more than a draw out of that, and we will be out of the top 6 by next weekend.

Then it will start to get REALLY EMBARRASSING against the form teams.

But it'll still be the same ol shite on here ...In Pearson we trust.......... So ENJOY!!

Think back over the game did we have a single decent situation ball on the floor in or around the box -no .RDL a maybe but on his own just a couple of chances from set pieces.

Morgan had to take over the situation from Konch and decided to put his shoulder in when he might have waited a second or two.Risk didnt work out

Wood seems to be covered in ball repellant.Wish I could draw that kind of wage for going through the motions.

Yes and if you take out the last ten games we've got 53 points from the other 29 games.

You can't just ignore results that don't suit your agenda. (Unless they're FA Cup games)

Yes and if you take out the last ten games we've got 53 points from the other 29 games.

You can't just ignore results that don't suit your agenda. (Unless they're FA Cup games)

Erm he wasn't ignoring any results, he was actually paying attention to them all.

We've been very good for 10 games and pretty ****ing wank for the other 29.

Players fought hard tonight, but a loss is a loss and 0 points is 0 points.

People can't keep banging on about wins and form earlier in the season, this is now we have only won 1 league game in 2 months.

Our form is relegation form, not play-off/promotion form.

One thing I didn't like about Pearson tonight, was his subs, why only bring on two, and leave one till late in the game.

I said it before and will say it again, if we fall out the play-offs and fail to get in them, after all the hard work this season, being around the top two for a great period of time, then failing at the last minute, would be sickening, and I would never forgive Pearson, and I would like to see him leave because of it.

Players fought hard tonight, but a loss is a loss and 0 points is 0 points.

People can't keep banging on about wins and form earlier in the season, this is now we have only won 1 league game in 2 months.

Our form is relegation form, not play-off/promotion form.

One thing I didn't like about Pearson tonight, was his subs, why only bring on two, and leave one till late in the game.

I said it before and will say it again, if we fall out the play-offs and fail to get in them, after all the hard work this season, being around the top two for a great period of time, then failing at the last minute, would be sickening, and I would never forgive Pearson, and I would like to see him leave because of it.

Question, would you have brought on Whitbread after Morgan was sent off?

I don`t have any agenda, i just want the best for my football club!

What those stats tell me is that without the two 5 game winning runs, we would be in one almighty relegation battle with your beloved Pearson at the helm.

So if at the start of next season in the championship, we start the season with one win in the first ten games you will still be backing saint Nigel then?

What those stats tell me is that without the two 5 game winning runs, we would be in one almighty relegation battle with your beloved Pearson at the helm.

So if at the start of next season in the championship, we start the season with one win in the first ten games you will still be backing saint Nigel then?

When you start saying 'without... ' your argument falls apart.

I can say that because, as the original poster highlighted, we've had two runs of winning 5 in a row (10 games) so in the remaining 29 we've won 7, lost 14 and drawn 8.

That really is rather poor.

So to back up your point, you're cancelling out 10 wins? Jog on mate. I could do that for practically every other team and call them shit...

Yes and what I'm saying is that you're only taking them out because they don't suit your agenda. You could take out ten losses and he's an incredible manager, but there's no reason to do either.

Archived