Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
gjp

seen enough

100 million into the club not the team. They will be thinking that this is the most competitive league in the world and sometimes a battle is what's on the cards. They are realistic people and can see the future is bright. We are only an addition or two from being a great side.

Believe. The club does, your meant to the fans not them.

Many will continue to slate the team needlessly, we were down to ten men! We fought! We won most of the battles and got caught pushing. Seriously I do question the sanity of some people around here, lets have a bit of realism. We are struggling for form, every team does it, ours has been longer than some but we have a great team built for the future.

The future is bright the future is blue! Stop sulking just cus things haven't gone your way. If you have been watching since 66 then you will know by now that city always do it the hard way!

What? Wake up man. Stop being so blind. We fought tonight did we? Good, but how many points is that worth?

1 win in 10 isn't good enough, its relegation form. The players can't pass to another man in a blue shirt!

But, as long as we fight, that's ok eh?

Complete moron.

100 million into the club not the team. They will be thinking that this is the most competitive league in the world and sometimes a battle is what's on the cards. They are realistic people and can see the future is bright. We are only an addition or two from being a great side.

Really?

We need a left back, a centre half, a midfielder, a wide man and a striker just to start.

Tonight maybe, but what about all the other games we lost against clubs at the lower end of the table, clubs if we were a confident outfit should have walked over, but we lost them all . We need new ideas, tactics, teams have found us out, any team can beat us, time for a big change

lol you lot are laughable. Rome wasn't built over night. We were in the top two a few weeks back but suddenly now were shit! Grow up. It's a young squad that needs a leader, nige should have and would have if it were available sorted this in jan, but you can only play with the cards the footballing world deals you.

Come on guys! You talk as if we are being relegated, sacking and changing gets you nowhere! Your spout is ludicrous.

lol you lot are laughable. Rome wasn't built over night. We were in the top two a few weeks back but suddenly now were shit! Grow up. It's a young squad that needs a leader, nige should have and would have if it were available sorted this in jan, but you can only play with the cards the footballing world deals you.

Come on guys! You talk as if we are being relegated, sacking and changing gets you nowhere! Your spout is ludicrous.

For almost a quarter of a season we've been on bottom of the league form. There's blips, and then there's serious **** ups. This is a serious **** up.

This is an incredibly poor league. I would not describe it as the most competitive in the world, especially when as an owner you have invested so much and your team has delivered so little

Were you watching the same game? For a team with 10 men, we did well.

Bullshine, the a-hole lickers are now getting beyond a joke, no positives tonight we lost...again! and rolling out the "we did well with 10 men" will simply not cut it, in a way I'm now ok with it because it's too late for anyone to save this shambles so he might as well just crash and burn at least that way he defo be gone come May and I will have a nice summer!

I think the NP fans have surely run out of excuses!!!! Relegation form, clueless tactics, but don't worry! He got us promoted from league 1, so all will be fine!!!!!

All this long term rubbish!!! I wouldn't mind if we showed signs of improvement, but we don't. Goodbye NP, thanks for trying but you just were not good enough!

I think the NP fans have surely run out of excuses!!!! Relegation form, clueless tactics, but don't worry! He got us promoted from league 1, so all will be fine!!!!!

All this long term rubbish!!! I wouldn't mind if we showed signs of improvement, but we don't. Goodbye NP, thanks for trying but you just were not good enough!

I understand criticism of the previous 9 games but not tonight. All the work over the last 2 weeks gone in 2 minutes.

Could send the lads off to a sun drenched beach again bearing in mind all the hard work they have put in since the last break

Not enough time so it will have to be Alton Towers on Sunday before Barnsley......"Oblivion" will be the chosen ride of course!

All this long term rubbish!!!

We've been looking pretty short term for quite some time and got nowhere near promotion. Swansea persevered with a similar style of play and manager for a prolonged period of time and it eventually worked. Reading gave Brian McDermott time and they got promoted. Changing managers every year has done nothing but hurt this football club and most of the time in previous years when we've sent a manager packing we've replaced him with someone far worse. This time we've got a manager who, looking at the entire season, has improved us as a team while cutting costs. So maybe we should be thinking about 'this long term rubbish' because our various short sighted owners and fans have really given us some rubbish over the years.

Archived