Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
gjp

seen enough

Just wish it would warm up, had enough of freezing and night games, and losing to shit teams, so a bit of a warm spell wouldn't go a miss, back to the football, nothing against millwall has gave me a feeling we will go on a run, wood appears to have seen enough and shows little interest, what has happened to him, paid my money so will see the season out, but will have to think about renewing next season, for me if Pearson is still in charge, how I feel now I won't be.

Can't see relegation next season, but we are in relegation form at the minute, I can't believe we are in and around the playoffs still, the bad run has to end, and you never know if we can hang on to a playoff place, and play like we did early in the season, it might be a good season yet, can't see it, but we have to live in hope

Can't see relegation next season, but we are in relegation form at the minute, I can't believe we are in and around the playoffs still, the bad run has to end, and you never know if we can hang on to a playoff place, and play like we did early in the season, it might be a good season yet, can't see it, but we have to live in hope

Do you believe in the tooth fairy too? Reality check needed. We may scrape into the playoffs but we'll soon find out that our form carried into them will see us leave early. Something has gone wrong, the truth will emerge at some point. I heard that NP had a row with Wood in front of the team which CW didn't take well, but that surely doesn't account for this slump?

Well the Easter bunny turned up today lol, I no what your saying something has gone wrong big time, like you say when Pearson is gone, which I think will be very soon, it may all come out, if there is a rift in the team. I'm just clinging onto the hope that they can turn it around, hard enough going to matches at the minute, but if I thought the season is written off now, it would even harder to go, don't get me wrong i don't only go when we are winning, it's just the performances are painfull to watch, and getting a bit hard to stomach at the minute

Literally spat my tea out. Hilarious!

I would have thought, from what's come to pass over the last few weeks, you might be slightly more considered before you told us all how wrong we were to question aspects of Pearson's management?

It would appear not.

The way I see it. If people have paid money to get inside the stadium, they can voice their opionion, shout abuse etc however they want.

This view our supports have ir each other is crazy.

Personally, I'm no longer a season ticket holder and I haven't been for years due to personnel circumstances. Yet, I have Sky, which lets me not only watch Leicester but other games (of better quality) for relative same price as a season ticket would cost! Some fans however choose to voice an opion and call me a willy puller becuase of this!! .... oh, forget all the club membership, shirts, etc etc I've purchased and the odd game I do go too!! Apparently though, us arm chair fans ..... we arn't LOYAL supports! Oh no!! Apparently we know less about the game as we watched it from the TV with all the extra replays!

Then we have the supporter that berates our other supports because they either want shot of pearson, want to keep pearson, want to play Danns, don't want to play Danns, disagree with the SSL loan, agree with the SSL loan. You get the picture.

We also have the support that believes we have the god given right to be a Premier League club and should walk one of the most difficult leagues in the world with relative ease.

Then we have the support that states Beckham, Heskey, Messi, Ronaldo, etc etc .... we don't want them, they aren't good enough to pull on a Leicester shirt.

We then have the support that rates any player that runs around a lot and shows PASSION! Bugger the fact they they are in the left wing position when they should be up top, or the fact that passing isn't one of their better abilities.

People pay money, they have a right to an opinion, opinions are likes arseholes, everyone has one.

I don't think the Thais will want to retain such dead wood as "Dog" .Where have all the "God" posters vanished to? Gone into hiding methinks. :yesyes: :yesyes: lol lol

lol

And the god/dog gag gets rolled out by dangerous tiger for the millionth time, yet still only dangerous tiger actually finds it funny.

Archived