Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
gjp

seen enough

Question, would you have brought on Whitbread after Morgan was sent off?

No because I don't rate him, and he is capable of making mistakes.

I do feel sorry for him though, soon as Morgan got sent off, Whitbread was warming up, probably thought he was coming on himself, only to sit back down again after five mins.

Poor lad.

If people have seen enough then donbt bother going down to watch. We need support and not the constant barracking

Been a season ticket holder for 18 years and i wont bother with the last 3 games.....season over.

So to back up your point, you're cancelling out 10 wins? Jog on mate. I could do that for practically every other team and call them shit...

I'm not cancelling any 'wins', no one is, what is being highlighted is that over the season we've struggled for 'more' games than many would care to admit.

No because I don't rate him, and he is capable of making mistakes.

I do feel sorry for him though, soon as Morgan got sent off, Whitbread was warming up, probably thought he was coming on himself, only to sit back down again after five mins.

Poor lad.

I agree, but because of the fact that we needed to stay attacking, not particularly because of Whitbread.

you arrogant ****..

Just winds me up! Season ticket holder but missing last 3 games is poor support. Its not arrogant.

Maybe you were one of the fans that left as soon as Millwall scored?

"we" Who are you representing??

The loyal fans that support the club and didnt get up and leave when Millwall scored throwing their dummy out

Just winds me up! Season ticket holder but missing last 3 games is poor support. Its not arrogant.

The loyal fans that support the club and didnt get up and leave when Millwall scored throwing their dummy out

You're not. I was one of those fans and you don't represent me.

Delusions of grandeur or clowns is how NFP would have put it!

Listen pal if your not bothering with the last 3 games and you think the season is over then thats fine, your choice.

If we get into the playoffs, does that mean you wont be bothering buying a ticket?

You're not. I was one of those fans and you don't represent me.

so dont you agree with me?

ive been going down since 69..I don't appreciate "loyal" supporters like you lecturing other fans..

Listen pal if your not bothering with the last 3 games and you think the season is over then thats fine, your choice.

If we get into the playoffs, does that mean you wont be bothering buying a ticket?

No. I can't stand comments like "if you feel like that don't come" ..... Even more bizzare when your manager says it!!!

The club need all their fans - they pay their money into the club just as much as you or I or anyone else. It's not your place to tell them not to come again.

No. I can't stand comments like "if you feel like that don't come" ..... Even more bizzare when your manager says it!!!

The club need all their fans - they pay their money into the club just as much as you or I or anyone else. It's not your place to tell them not to come again.

Im not telling the other guy not come again, he's said that himself!! Bizarre.

The manager has every right to say it when one stupid idiot gives him a load of unnecessary abuse. What good does that do?

Why go to the games and insult your manager or players?

Why leave a game as soon as the opposition score? Thats not loyal!

No,8th is about where well finish.Pal

Archived