Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
bhatt83

Brighton fan in peace

Bridcutt is a defensive midfielder, not a playmaker.

His job will be to stop us, not the other way around.

Just what I gather from reading their board, seems everything goes through him and Charlton did a very good job on him last night.

It seems from reading NSC stopping Bridcutt is the key to stopping Brighton.

Bet Bridcutt has the freedom of the AMEX on Saturday!

Interesting theory. Yes Liam holds us together and we are a much better team when he plays. We pass from the back a lot and he is always the man we look to. He is a vey good defensive midfielder but also has a very good distribution. Teams who are successful against us normally press us high and have pace on the counter. Watford did that on us earlier this season. But overall close our midfield high up the pitch and you may cause us problems.

Just what I gather from reading their board, seems everything goes through him and Charlton did a very good job on him last night.

A defensive midfielder will get a lot of the ball, simply because he is the link between the defence and midfield.

From what i gather, he is the best defensive midfielder in the league, with good distribution.

But his distribution results from an intention to keep the ball, 'a la Joe Allen' rather than be the main creative player in the side.

From what I have seen it is his job to give the ball to the more creative players like orlandi, vicente etc. Who then have the ability to unlock the door.

A defensive midfielder will get a lot of the ball, simply because he is the link between the defence and midfield.

From what i gather, he is the best defensive midfielder in the league, with good distribution.

But his distribution results from an intention to keep the ball, 'a la Joe Allen' rather than be the main creative player in the side.

From what I have seen it is his job to give the ball to the more creative players like orlandi, vicente etc. Who then have the ability to unlock the door.

Pretty much spot on. All 3 Spaniards are a lot more creative. Vicente, Orlandi and Lopez. Vicente is clearly the best player and the most creative but results seem worse when he plays as everyone seems to want to give him the ball all the time and we lose a bit of rhythm. If you give our midfield space as Palace and Huddersfield did recently then i would expect us to win. Get in our faces as Charlton did last night and teams like Watford and Hull did we will find it a lot harder

Apart from Monday...

It's funny actually I was sat in the boozer on Easter Sunday telling a couple of mates of mine who support other football league clubs that we'd not lost by more than one goal all season. Monday comes, 2-0. Standard.

Interesting theory. Yes Liam holds us together and we are a much better team when he plays. We pass from the back a lot and he is always the man we look to. He is a vey good defensive midfielder but also has a very good distribution. Teams who are successful against us normally press us high and have pace on the counter. Watford did that on us earlier this season. But overall close our midfield high up the pitch and you may cause us problems.

If there was any doubt left that we might get something, that sentence gets rids of it. You'll absolute walk over our midfield, don't worry about that.

Exactly what we did at the KP earlier in the season...... :thumbup:

No realistic chance of us being able to do that on saturday....... :(

Hey guys thought i would see how you feel you will do this weekend. Been a strange old season by all accounts. I really enjoyed the game at Leicester despite the defeat and i thought you looked a really good side and 39 games in that was still one of the stand out performances I have seen against the Albion this year. So whats gone wrong the past few weeks? I am surprised to see you struggle I thought you would be away with Cardiff.

Our home form is ok but we draw a fair number of games. Key is to get a goal first we have not won a game from a losing position all year. Likewise we have not lost a game after being ahead either.

Wood looked a good buy for you gave us real problems when Millwall were down with 2 good goals but his work rate seemed rather poor. How do you guys rate him. I thought we were going to bid but ended up with Ulloa who has changed our dimension a bit and makes us look more clinical in front and seems a steal at 2 million.

Anyway good luck hope to see a sold away end important game for all concerned. Should be very close to 30K if you do.

What are the pies like at the Amex? :whistle:

It's funny actually I was sat in the boozer on Easter Sunday telling a couple of mates of mine who support other football league clubs that we'd not lost by more than one goal all season. Monday comes, 2-0. Standard.

I was telling me work mates Sunday night the same, wish I hadn't of said oht now!! Maybe ill say we've never come from behind to win a game yet this season, this week, see what happens!!

Why? Because Bridcutt gets a lot of the ball and King has less touches in 90 mins than the ball boys??

Because both are talented footballers. If King was as bad as you're making out then he wouldn't of been played for Wales last week?

Form is only temporary.

Because both are talented footballers. If King was as bad as you're making out then he wouldn't of been played for Wales last week?

Form is only temporary.

Wales are a tin pot football nation with one solitary world class player. King is an average player of limited ability who has had about one decent season in the championship made up of a few good games each season. If he was any good premiership clubs would have snapped him up by now.

We might get a 0-0 draw but we just don't look like scoring at the moment.

Form is only temporary.

King was playing because of injuries, he is normally 5th choice.

Only 6 people live in wales...

Archived