Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
bhatt83

Brighton fan in peace

Hey guys thought i would see how you feel you will do this weekend. Been a strange old season by all accounts. I really enjoyed the game at Leicester despite the defeat and i thought you looked a really good side and 39 games in that was still one of the stand out performances I have seen against the Albion this year. So whats gone wrong the past few weeks? I am surprised to see you struggle I thought you would be away with Cardiff.

Our home form is ok but we draw a fair number of games. Key is to get a goal first we have not won a game from a losing position all year. Likewise we have not lost a game after being ahead either.

Wood looked a good buy for you gave us real problems when Millwall were down with 2 good goals but his work rate seemed rather poor. How do you guys rate him. I thought we were going to bid but ended up with Ulloa who has changed our dimension a bit and makes us look more clinical in front and seems a steal at 2 million.

Anyway good luck hope to see a sold away end important game for all concerned. Should be very close to 30K if you do.

Hi

Don't think your going to find much confidence around here at the moment, especially the players. We are in a horrible run and many would be surprised to see Nige take charge against you on Saturday.

It's the sort of game we could go and win after losing to poorer teams but the betting side of me would back you boys all the way.

Not really sure what's gone wrong with Wood but he has looked poor recently after an explosive start to his city career.

Hopefully we at least out up a fight, I predict a draw which won't be good enough for us I'm afraid.

I usually say good luck for the rest of the season to opposing fans that come on here but if you have good luck we have no chance of playoffs. lol

So I'll say if you get into the playoffs at our expense I hope you go up, preferably beating forest in the final :)

Hey guys thought i would see how you feel you will do this weekend. Been a strange old season by all accounts. I really enjoyed the game at Leicester despite the defeat and i thought you looked a really good side and 39 games in that was still one of the stand out performances I have seen against the Albion this year. So whats gone wrong the past few weeks? I am surprised to see you struggle I thought you would be away with Cardiff.

Our home form is ok but we draw a fair number of games. Key is to get a goal first we have not won a game from a losing position all year. Likewise we have not lost a game after being ahead either.

Wood looked a good buy for you gave us real problems when Millwall were down with 2 good goals but his work rate seemed rather poor. How do you guys rate him. I thought we were going to bid but ended up with Ulloa who has changed our dimension a bit and makes us look more clinical in front and seems a steal at 2 million.

Anyway good luck hope to see a sold away end important game for all concerned. Should be very close to 30K if you do.

We're the absolute pits. You'll win 1 nil or 2 nil

On form we should be outclassed. If we put in a performance like against Derby or Barnsley i can't see you not winning. We did play fairly well against Cardiff away though and i thought we were unlucky against Millwall with only 10 men. All depends on whether we continue to bottle it or come out fighting. If it's the latter it could go either way.

As for Wood, i think he is great and certainly works hard for us. His main hinderance is all our other strikers are in terrible form which leaves him with no options.

Good luck for the game, you should beat us, but perhaps we need to face a team up there with us to spark us into life? Wishful thinking, we've been waiting for this to turn around for weeks. As for Wood, I've never rated any aspect of his game other than his finishing.

Must win against you guys but going on our current form it may look unlikely. I'd take a point though.

A draw is no good for us at all we need to win.

I don't like saying Must Win games because every single game is in theory.

But we have to win if we have any aspirations of wanting to finish 6th.

I can only see a Brighton win if I'm honest. Not only have results been bad but the performances have been poor as well which isn't a good sign. If we had lost games doing well, like we did at the start of the season, I could see us getting something but I can't see us getting anything.

Hopefully I'll be proved wrong. :)

:welcome: Bhatt.

Not sure whether to wish you luck in the playoffs or not, I enjoy my trips to Brighton too much....... :cool:

Will be there on saturday, but not with the travelling support. I live in west London so usually get decent seats well away from the mad bastards in the away end. Might stay over but a bit chilly for the seaside, I'll see what MrsM thinks.

Apologies in advance for some of the chants from our fans, they're a bit northern, though they'll never admit it...... :whistle:

A draw is no good for us at all we need to win.

I don't like saying Must Win games because every single game is in theory.

But we have to win if we have any aspirations of wanting to finish 6th.

True.

But with our current overall form as well as away form being absolutely terrible, a point would be decent, 3 points even better.

As you can gather by the general tone, confidence has been shot and our form is abysmal, that aside we have played some sensational stuff earlier in the season.If, a very big if, the right Leicester turn up we are capable of giving you one hell of a game!As an eternal optimist I will go for the real Leicester turning up and getting our season back on track with a 2-0 win. Time for another drink :D:beer:

Does all seem rather doom and gloom. In reality our form is not perfect. We have 5 points from 15 all masked by a very good performance against Palace. We should have won at Forest and last night. Don't think we will lose but a point i think as i said we struggle to win. If anyone coming down feel free to ask ref pubs, travel ect

It seems from reading NSC stopping Bridcutt is the key to stopping Brighton.

Bet Bridcutt has the freedom of the AMEX on Saturday!

Bridcutt is a defensive midfielder, not a playmaker.

His job will be to stop us, not the other way around.

Archived