Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
bhatt83

Brighton fan in peace

Brighton are a good footballing side, I'm worried about the score line if we turn up and play how we have recently.

I'm fed up of reading 'best we've played all season' after someone beats us, it's no coincidence, it's because we haven't turned up. I'm also fed up of championship fodder claiming their first win in x games after they have played us.

Our run in since Feb on paper should have seen us claim the autos, someone find the team bottle.

Try telling the team foxes never quit, unfortunately I lost faith after Millwall and Barnsley. It's not just the results it's the performances, if the latter were good but no results there would be room for optimism.

In summary I've lost confidence in NP.

Neither side will want to lose as the points are so important for both teams. It will be a cagey game where full concentration throughout will be vital!

I think assuming we keep it tight at the back, we will nab it and end up scoring 2. Marshall, Nugent the scores.

Seem to remember we always lose to Brighton away..........recall an early 80s match at the old Goldstone Ground where both teams needed to win to stay up in old First Division & BHFC won 2-1.........slow journey back up A23 with loads of Brighton fans signing "seagulls". Also hated recent League 1 loss at Withdean when City were 2-0 up at half time & lost 3-2. So not expecting much for Saturday!

Is it possible to park in Coldean & walk to ground if you get there early enough to avoid long queues back for Park& Ride?

On a side note...seen alot on TV about Brighton going on about the gay chants....Good job its only Leicester fans coming to your ground on Sat...shouldnt be too bad for you lot!! :whistle:

Really hope Nigel changes something, either personnel or formation. But I expect to see Wood and Nugent up front and do nothing all game and our midfield to get trounced.

2-1 loss as with most other games.

You think we'll score?

Seem to remember we always lose to Brighton away..........recall an early 80s match at the old Goldstone Ground where both teams needed to win to stay up in old First Division & BHFC won 2-1.........slow journey back up A23 with loads of Brighton fans signing "seagulls". Also hated recent League 1 loss at Withdean when City were 2-0 up at half time & lost 3-2. So not expecting much for Saturday!

Is it possible to park in Coldean & walk to ground if you get there early enough to avoid long queues back for Park& Ride?

Yeah you can but it is a bit of a walk. I would have thought about 25 mins or so. Brighton racecourse also has a park and ride which isn't to bad.

On a side note...seen alot on TV about Brighton going on about the gay chants....Good job its only Leicester fans coming to your ground on Sat...shouldnt be too bad for you lot!! :whistle:

lol yeah. Personally does not bother me in the slightest but some people don't like it. Sure we will hear the normal does you boyfriend know your here and do you take it up the arse or we can see you holding hands. personally i love a bit of football banter so i am sure you will here some standard responses.

lol yeah. Personally does not bother me in the slightest but some people don't like it. Sure we will hear the normal does you boyfriend know your here and do you take it up the arse or we can see you holding hands. personally i love a bit of football banter so i am sure you will here some standard responses.

And that's the spirit I think it should be taken in, I actually smiled at the post.It's been rife in football for many decades and the majority is a giant wind up with no real vitriol meant. Some chants go too far and they're best not mentioned the City fans that do hurl the controversial chants on Saturday will not be doing so as overt homophobes it will be as lads being lads and lasses being lasses ( so as not to be sexist) and on the wind up!

Archived