Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SharpeFox

Pearson: I have owners' full support

Having given the pearson situation at this present time a great deal of thought ,and if it is true that the owners are backing him,which i suppose at the moment they are ,id have to think very hard about renewing my 2 season tickets for next season which ive held for many years if hes still in charge,to be honest i couldnt afford to spend that kind of money to go week after week and watch that rubbish ,and also to add i do not put any blame on the players,pearson selects the team he puts out every week so he should be held responsible ,i was involved in sport many years ago but he wouldnt inspire me.i rest my case, so susan or whoever is in charge of the finances of the club take note ,i am 1 of many.

Goodbye and Good Riddance to you, true/loyal support is unconditional, the club doesnt need 'supporters' like you anyway.

Goodbye and Good Riddance to you, true/loyal support is unconditional, the club doesnt need 'supporters' like you anyway.

It's usually just shallow words in order to display their personal issues with or hatred towards a specific manager or a player (mostly the manager, because it's so easy to shift the blame onto one particular person... or Pearson in this case).

They'll still be there next season, whinging and moaning, acting like a sulky kid.

Having given the pearson situation at this present time a great deal of thought ,and if it is true that the owners are backing him,which i suppose at the moment they are ,id have to think very hard about renewing my 2 season tickets for next season which ive held for many years if hes still in charge,to be honest i couldnt afford to spend that kind of money to go week after week and watch that rubbish ,and also to add i do not put any blame on the players,pearson selects the team he puts out every week so he should be held responsible ,i was involved in sport many years ago but he wouldnt inspire me.i rest my case, so susan or whoever is in charge of the finances of the club take note ,i am 1 of many.

I hope you stick by this if he ends up getting us promoted. Were you regretting having one this year whilst we were in second, bore off you thickle numpty

Well don't bother then, it's as simple as that! Somebody else will take your seat.

Typical this is. As soon as we're back firing again and pushing for promotion you'll be back again, and then probably out again when the 'shit hits the fan.'

It's usually just shallow words in order to display their personal issues with or hatred towards a specific manager or a player (mostly the manager, because it's so easy to shift the blame onto one particular person... or Pearson in this case).

They'll still be there next season, whinging and moaning, acting like a sulky kid.

Exactly. Reading stuff like this is actually embarrassing and the sooner 'fans' like this fook off the better. So many other rival fans are laughing at us at the minute and it is mainly due to the 5 year old spoilt brat attitude of our fans.

Pearson needs to show he deserves the support of the owners, and turn this round.

I am sure the owners have had enough of the talking, and want to see some points on the board. Time for talking is over mr Pearson, actions speak louder than words.

If you have the full support of the players I for one expect a postive response and performance Saturday.

Hackney fox, I think if the players don't show a backs against the wall performance, with the pressure on there manager, I think the actions will speak louder than words, and we might have a clearer understanding of why we are in this shocking form.

Forget the result Saturday a great effort and performance would be a massive vote in confidence for Pearson from the players, but I thought the Barnsley game would have got a reaction, but they were the worse they have been, even in the slump.

I just hope as a leicester fan, if the rumours are true that they have fell out with Pearson, they need to remember they play for leicester city, and the fans as well, and get what was a promising season back on track.

Hackney fox, I think if the players don't show a backs against the wall performance, with the pressure on there manager, I think the actions will speak louder than words, and we might have a clearer understanding of why we are in this shocking form.

Forget the result Saturday a great effort and performance would be a massive vote in confidence for Pearson from the players, but I thought the Barnsley game would have got a reaction, but they were the worse they have been, even in the slump.

I just hope as a leicester fan, if the rumours are true that they have fell out with Pearson, they need to remember they play for leicester city, and the fans as well, and get what was a promising season back on track.

You're putting the players on the spot there by saying a decent performance will be a massive vote of confidence in Pearson.

I'm hoping that they will put in a decent performance despite their feelings towards the manager.

They need to be put on the spot, I am sure we are all the same, no matter what our opinions are of the manager, we expect commitment and effort from our team, and that has been lacking over the last 12 games. I have said before I can handle losing, I support leicester, we are not going to beat everyone, but ignore Nigel's tactics and wether they are right or not, I would expect 100 percent effort from the team put out, and in my opinion alot of the players have not been giving it there all, I just can't see how so many players can be out of form, for so long. I think they need to held accountable as well as everybody connected to the playing side of the club. I would be happy with a good committed performance regardless of the result.

Archived