Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SharpeFox

Pearson: I have owners' full support

You are very funny sometimes seenitall that genuinely did make me laugh out loud. Back to topic I would like to ask you a very serious question, with six games left would you as the owner stick or twist? Please see the inspiring list of candidates to replace him on your desk before answering.Please also bring into the equation that we may not be the biggest draw out there, if rumours from alleged ITKs are to be believed.Let's face it Sven went to Notts County because there was some made up money there! This is not a wind up I'm genuinely interested in your opinion on this matter!

I would have twisted about four games ago if I were the owner but now I think it would do nothing. Even if we scrape a play off place I can't see any of the teams above us (maybe Palace) surrendering to our uninspired football so the only reason to change now would be because someone great would come in and start the necessary changes for next season.

Who that might be and who we might get is another story - i'd rather see an admittance from the board that they are clueless by appointing someone who has worked at the top of football before to run the club and let them decide on manager.

I am often accused of hating Nige but couldn't be further from the truth, he seems alright personally and he must be going through hell right now but that doesn't mean he isn't woefully out of his depth and he should be removed as soon as possible after the season ends, the mistake being that he was hired in the first place after the knee jerk sacking of Sven and failure to attract anyone else. Woeful.

Would you still be calling for Pearson's head if he actually manages to get us in the playoffs? It can still be done.

Yes I would and I still would if we were to get promoted via the play-offs.

I've never been an admirer of him or his turgid football, I then decided earlier this season that I should perhaps rethink that when we were playing great football, then no surprises he returned to his default style of play. We've had 2 good runs of 5 victories but have lost 15 games this season. The current run has gone on for so long and the players games have got worse that for me he clearly has no idea of how to change things or to get the best out of players. Under him I believe we'd get slaughtered in the PL and this team of young, hungry players is nowhere near good enough.

Yes I would and I still would if we were to get promoted via the play-offs.

I've never been an admirer of him or his turgid football, I then decided earlier this season that I should perhaps rethink that when we were playing great football, then no surprises he returned to his default style of play. We've had 2 good runs of 5 victories but have lost 15 games this season. The current run has gone on for so long and the players games have got worse that for me he clearly has no idea of how to change things or to get the best out of players. Under him I believe we'd get slaughtered in the PL and this team of young, hungry players is nowhere near good enough.

But surely if we made playoffs that would mean he's turned it around though surely?

I agree that the team is nowhere near Premier League standard but until Pearson gets us or even manages a team in the Prem we can't judge.

No, because I know someone who is friends with Shakey and was told on good authority that this was the truth and Whelan ended up giving Pearson an apology when it leaked out.

I don't believe you.

But that's just personal preference; so don't take it personally :).

I don't believe you.

But that's just personal preference; so don't take it personally :).

you just dont want to believe him like me ! i hope its not true , but it could be ! the guy i follow on twitter is very good with his predictions , he says mark hughes has been spoke to and that pearson is a dead man walking , i dont want to believe that either but i dont know if its true or not . but with his form , im scared of the truth , thats different .

Think we have to give Pearson until the end of the season as there are only six games left. It doesn't really matter who else we might get in as it's unlikely to make any difference.

Thing is, I had thought Pearson was doing a good job and two months ago no-one would ever have suggested we should sack him. The squad was balanced, we were playing well and we were second in the league. I don't know what has changed but I don't really see how we can not sack him after this run. There isn't anything fundamentally wrong with the squad but we seem to lack composure and I don't know where we go from here.

Am off to Brighton on Saturday but think it could be a miserable affair. Highlights from Barnsley looked awful.

Perhaps slightly cynical, but I honestly think there's a number of supporters that actually WANT the lads to get beaten over the next few games for the sake of boosting their own ego's.

Yeah for some reason half the moaning gimps that have flooded the forum for the past couple of games only show up when we are losing. It makes them feel good to doom monger.

Perhaps slightly cynical, but I honestly think there's a number of supporters that actually WANT the lads to get beaten over the next few games for the sake of boosting their own ego's.

Yes I noticed that quite a few were delighted on Monday when we lost!

Wow i hate foreign owners, always sticking with managers when it's obvious they should be sacked.

errrr....

thats a Joke, right?

I always thought alot of owners these days were pretty much trigger happy...

Credit to them. A lot of trigger happy owners nowadays and I personally think they're a huge shit stain on football, but this lot seem more loyal than the majority.

i should read a whole thread before replying i guess :blush:

Yes I noticed that quite a few were delighted on Monday when we lost!

I've not seen this anywhere to be fair. I have long since grumbled about Pearson, but I have always said that the team comes first, and as long as we live up to our potential then fine. I never want us to lose just to prove me right, lcfc winning is everything! My whole week ahead depends on this result on Saturday!

Having given the pearson situation at this present time a great deal of thought ,and if it is true that the owners are backing him,which i suppose at the moment they are ,id have to think very hard about renewing my 2 season tickets for next season which ive held for many years if hes still in charge,to be honest i couldnt afford to spend that kind of money to go week after week and watch that rubbish ,and also to add i do not put any blame on the players,pearson selects the team he puts out every week so he should be held responsible ,i was involved in sport many years ago but he wouldnt inspire me.i rest my case, so susan or whoever is in charge of the finances of the club take note ,i am 1 of many.

Having given the pearson situation at this present time a great deal of thought ,and if it is true that the owners are backing him,which i suppose at the moment they are ,id have to think very hard about renewing my 2 season tickets for next season which ive held for many years if hes still in charge,to be honest i couldnt afford to spend that kind of money to go week after week and watch that rubbish ,and also to add i do not put any blame on the players,pearson selects the team he puts out every week so he should be held responsible ,i was involved in sport many years ago but he wouldnt inspire me.i rest my case, so susan or whoever is in charge of the finances of the club take note ,i am 1 of many.

That sounds so familiar. Wait...

borg1.jpg

I knew it - the Pearson haters DO have an agenda!!

They're coming, they're coming to get us!!!

Archived