Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
roblcfc84

I have heard...

So has Pearson gone then Ricky?

Apparently the owners are now trawling the streets of Leicester asking anyone and everyone they come across if they'd like to manage a football team. So far no takers.

He's gone when they find a replacement. I told you McDermott turned us down for Leeds.

Yes. They are really going to sack him with 4 games to go... He may go in the summer and if we do not go up I would say deservedly so but what you have typed there is complete and utter bollocks.

I've got a friend who is very good friends with Chris Wood.

I asked her to text and ask him. Even though he had just finished a grueling and in the end, heartbreaking match, he texted back straight after the game.

He said, "No, it is a complete load of rubbish. No truth in it at all."

You don't have to believe me but I would if I were you.

I asked her to text and ask him. Even though he had just finished a grueling and in the end, heartbreaking match, he texted back straight after the game.

Have you left yourself logged in again Deucalion?

Thanks for that Hannah. :P

Have you left yourself logged in again Deucalion?

Ha ha, no. lol

It's true I know someone who is very close to Chris Wood, and his mum for that matter. I also know someone who employs Lloyd Dyer's mum! Lloyd's mum asked Lloyd to get us the autographs of all the Leicester players and Nigel Pearson a few years back. No freebies from Chris Wood as yet though. :(

If anyone wants to ask Chris themselves, I know where he often goes for his Sunday lunch.

Thanks for that Hannah. :P

I don't get it? :unsure:

Archived