Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Blue will

Why why why why why

1 win in 13 is really pathetic

The thing is, how unlucky we've been against Millwall, Brighton and Birmingham just reminds how how crap we've been in all the other games.

Apart from the Blackburn game which we won, these are the only 3 we've deserved to win in that run. And we have played some proper shit.

Yes, but he doesn't have mind control powers does he?! Its not a fvcking game of FIFA you clown! Pearson should take a fair whack of the blame for our poor form but I really don't see how you can pin this one on him.

clown. your defending this grow up and look at the last 13 games who is on form ?

clown. your defending this grow up and look at the last 13 games who is on form ?

I'm not being silly, but I actually have no clue what you're trying to say lol . A couple of English lessons wouldn't go amiss :D

The thing is, how unlucky we've been against Millwall, Brighton and Birmingham just reminds how how crap we've been in all the other games.

Apart from the Blackburn game which we won, these are the only 3 we've deserved to win in that run. And we have played some proper shit.

Cardiff?

Why didn't Pearson run on the pitch and take the ball off nugent who was running at his own goal with a minute to play!!! Why?????

Can I put myself up for form man. New girlfriend, 6ft tall, long blonde hair. Thinner, younger and prettier than my soon to be ex wife. Get in!! What do I win?

the bullshit award!

Archived