Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
purpleronnie

Boston Marathon hit by explosions

Damn. I saw you floating about and knew you'd pick up on that :D

(I assume you mean the man and the dog ARE working together)

Yes the joke is that the man and dog "are actually working together ".in a conspiract to keep the sheep in order

The majority of the sheep can't believe it's possible and it's the nutty conspiracy theorist sheep standing alone that is right .

it's a joke against those that continually dismiss conspiracies :D

I dismiss the shite evidence, utter nut jobs and general slurry of shite that surround these theories... not the possibility of there being conspiracies.

Yes the joke is that the man and dog "are actually working together ".in a conspiract to keep the sheep in order

The majority of the sheep can't believe it's possible and it's the nutty conspiracy theorist sheep standing alone that is right .

Bugger. :)

The caption has a shocking spelling mistake anyway. Unless of course, it's deliberate and there's a hidden meaning....

Err no he didn't or did he? That's the point. If he bailed from his car...a 3 minute drive from where he ran over his brother. Surely it would have been a piece of piss to find he cuddled up armed or unarmed (who knows?) in a boat.

So the images of the police all standing around an SUV were which car. a.) the car he ran over his brother with and escaped from the police after a bit of shoot out b.) a different SUV that they both were in, but the younger brother escaped from on foot, and eventually to the boat, thus not running over his own brother or c.) neither, he stole another car, ran over his brother, drove in circles , ditched the car no where near the boat he eventually hid in.

Look up the map as I've mentioned before.

I'm not creating a conspiracy, I'm just asking questions Babs, you're a man who likes a task. Are you seriously telling even if he did pile over his brother pissing blood in the car, pulled it over somewhere in the neighbourhood, jumped out, and on foot climbed into a boat (leaving a pool of blood outside it - leading to his discovery), that the poilce didn't take dogs to the ditched car, and send them looking for him? C'mon!

You know if you have got nothing better to do can you go and do it somewhere else ? ps you would look devine in a tin foil hat how about put a picture up with you wearing one ?

Bugger. :)

The caption has a shocking spelling mistake anyway. Unless of course, it's deliberate and there's a hidden meaning....

Well spotted :thumbup: the hidden meaning is that people will see what they expect to see in their preconceived mindset and not what is actually there in reality . That is the psychology of how the masses are easily fooled

Actually I just made that up :)

Well spotted :thumbup: the hidden meaning is that people will see what they expect to see in their preconceived mindset and not what is actually there in reality . That is the psychology of how the masses are easily fooled

Bugger ! well you had me convinced !

Very good. :thumbup:

Although it sounds like a line from "Conspiracy Theories and Secret Societies for Dummies". Yours for £4.99.

If anyone has a preconceived mind set it is those that run around collecting photos that show very little and adorning them with 100's of red arrows in an attempt to prove their own belief.

Show me actual evidence and I'll be inclined to believe it, show me something grasped out of thin air that actually have simple explanations and I won't.

If anyone has a preconceived mind set it is those that run around collecting photos that show very little and adorning them with 100's of red arrows in an attempt to prove their own belief.

Show me actual evidence and I'll be inclined to believe it, show me something grasped out of thin air that actually have simple explanations and I won't.

Those that follow the official versions of events have been saying the very same thing about the JFK assassination for nearly 50 years. it doesn't make them any more right now than it did back then

I really don't know too much about this incident , but the principle is never trust authority to tell us the truth. EVER!

I continue to applaud those that keep digging to uncover the truth . if they are wrong so what ? nothings lost

if they are right however ...............................

Those that follow the official versions of events have been saying the very same thing about the JFK assassination for nearly 50 years. it doesn't make them any more right now than it did back then

I really don't know too much about this incident , but the principle is never trust authority to tell us the truth. EVER!

I continue to applaud those that keep digging to uncover the truth . if they are wrong so what ? nothings lost

if they are right however ...............................

A conspiracy theorist is never wrong in their own mind.

What's wrong, I dunno but you might direct that at the families of people who had their lives ripped apart in incidents. Only to have crack pots telling everyone it's a cover up.

What's wrong, I dunno but you might direct that at the families of people who had their lives ripped apart in incidents. Only to have crack pots telling everyone it's a cover up.

But what if it is a cover up? Wouldn't they want to know the truth! Look at hillsborough!

On many occasions such as 911, the families have been at the forefront of the truth movements .

But what if it is a cover up? Wouldn't they want to know the truth! Look at hillsborough!

:thumbup: one day it will sink in

:thumbup: one day it will sink in

Not even remotely comparable in the slightest. The authorities did no intentionally go out to cause the Hillsborough disaster, instead they covered up their negligent actions. Whereas, in cases like this people claim the authorities and powers that be carefully design and execute a plan to kill their own citizens.

On many occasions such as 911, the families have been at the forefront of the truth movements .

A small percentage of the families. The majority didn't want anything to do with conspiracy theories.

I'm sorry Rob but your example is in a different ball game altogether.

We are talking about people claiming governments purposely set up elaborate events to kill their own citizens. Hillsborough was down to people making an error and then covering their own back, nobody set out to kill anyone.

You could look through the Boston bombings for instance and probably find examples of people not doing their job as they should have, and then saying/doing things to cover their own back. That has and will always happen.... believing 100's of people are involved in an elaborate plot to commit crimes against their own citizens is something else. Unfortunately people go too far!!

We are talking about people claiming governments purposely set up elaborate events to kill their own citizens. Hillsborough was down to people making an error and then covering their own back, nobody set out to kill anyone.

You could look through the Boston bombings for instance and probably find examples of people not doing their job as they should have, and then saying/doing things to cover their own back. That has and will always happen.... believing 100's of people are involved in an elaborate plot to commit crimes against their own citizens is something else. Unfortunately people go too far!!

All i'm saying is, the truth is what is important in all of this, realistically, in this circumstance i don't think any of us will ever know exactly what happened!

Suggesting an atlterate theory to the one with more holes than a tenis racket that the government are supplying should not be seen as disrespecting the dead. Yes circumstances are different between boston and Hillsborough, but its still a search for the truth that allows other theories to be suggested and for authorities version of events to be questioned. If we accepted everything we were told, the truth of the hilsborough cover up would never have been revealed!

No,We are talking about the principle here , It's still a case of being lied to and trying to cover it up on a grand scale.

they only got caught out because those involved are small fry.

Millions were sent to war, were killed and injured because of the Gulf of Tonkin incident .It was a all conspiratorial big fat lie.

Throughout history the masses have been lied to by unscrupulous rulers all around the world and one day we will be the history that proves its continuance.

i love your puppy like trust in government and rulers though and it would be sad if you lost it . :)

Suggesting an atlterate theory to the one with more holes than a tenis racket that the government are supplying should not be seen as disrespecting the dead.

Well I think it is when people make a living from coming up from this shit... asking what happened is different to saying the government did it.

i love your puppy like trust in government and rulers though and it would be sad if you lost it . :)

Once again, I do not have instant trust of the government. I have just never been shown a single piece of credible evidence the shows a grand conspiracy at play in any of these incidents.

Show me the evidence.

You do seem to take a rather different view of theories and evidence when it involves, say evolution.

Once again, I do not have instant trust of the government. I have just never been shown a single piece of credible evidence the shows a grand conspiracy at play in any of these incidents.

Show me the evidence.

I was talking in principle and general terms about previous government lies and incidents( tonkin gladio himmler pearl harbour etc) when it's been proven later to be lies and cover ups

. I said earlier I don't really know too much about this one, only that i'm not sorry there are those checking it out for inconsistencies :thumbup:

i really don't see why it concerns you that people do dig for truth . if they are wrong , so what ?

Well I think it is when people make a living from coming up from this shit... asking what happened is different to saying the government did it.

You have to remember that we all want evidence to prove its a conspiracy but from this side of the argument this evidence is always going to be hard to come by and will always be a bit circumstantial. i have been quite clear in this thread that i don't necessarily beleive all thats being said but i can see holes in whats been said and would question the official version of events.

But realistically, what am i going to do about it other than discuss it on here and maybe down the pub? Nothing! thats what! Which is why i think its important that people are commited to it, they may be a bit nuts, they may be wrong in what they think actually happened, but they are the only ones that have any hope (albeit pretty slim) of actually getting the truth revealed! The search for truth takes dedication, the evidence they portray may not be solid evidence but it may raise questions which authorities should answer - my guess is they won't though!

That doesn't mean we should stop asking the questions though!

Archived