Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
purpleronnie

Boston Marathon hit by explosions

In cases like this people claim the authorities and powers that be carefully design and execute a plan to kill their own citizens.

The authorities and the msm do conspire and get up to allsorts of sick deeds - well documented. They're proven to lie to citizens over and over again, and yet some people continue to put their support in them. Not sure why you find that so hard to grasp and continue to believe msm and government. Do you forget things after two weeks or something?

I'll say this once more - the FBI, CIA and all other intelligence agencies are well known (to anyone who isn't ignorant at least) to create terrorists in order to increase and continue their massive funding. Even thwarted terrorist attacks are good for intelligence agencies funding. You, and others like Babylon, cannot deny this point as it is all very well documented.

FACT 1 - Intelligence agencies are involved in terrorism and drug running, among other things. FACT 2 - Ignorant people continue to deny this, even with the mountain of evidence that disproves them. The msm can make the ignorant believe anything.

We are talking about people claiming governments purposely set up elaborate events to kill their own citizens.

Show me the evidence.

Take a look at some of the hundreds of terror threats in the US alone since 2000. Many of them (all but three so I believe) are proven to involve FBI agents either creating events and then thwarting them at the last minute, or actually going ahead with the plans.

Take a look at the case of the supposed second bomber in the Oklahoma case who died in police custody with injuries all over his body, but was said to have hanged himself. His brother is a lawyer and has done much to try and bring this miscarriage of justice out into the open. Or read about the missing cctv footage from a number of different businesses in the area of the bomb that all have missing footage from the exact moment the truck drove past their shops. The official story goes that all tapes were being changed at the exact time of the truck going past - in other words, before the FBI gave the tapes back or released them, they took out all proof of who was in the truck. Or read a report about the actual explosions that prove that the truck couldn't have possibly been the only bomb, and also prove that different explosives were used other than the supposed fertilizer.

Take a closer look at Waco and see how the ATF and whoever else caved in or blocked the cellar exits, blocked all the doors and then set the building on fire killing lots of children and other civilians.

The proof is endless to be frank. You don't have to go on a conspiracy site to find it.

You have to remember that we all want evidence to prove its a conspiracy but from this side of the argument this evidence is always going to be hard to come by and will always be a bit circumstantial. i have been quite clear in this thread that i don't necessarily beleive all thats being said but i can see holes in whats been said and would question the official version of events.

But realistically, what am i going to do about it other than discuss it on here and maybe down the pub? Nothing! thats what! Which is why i think its important that people are commited to it, they may be a bit nuts, they may be wrong in what they think actually happened, but they are the only ones that have any hope (albeit pretty slim) of actually getting the truth revealed! The search for truth takes dedication, the evidence they portray may not be solid evidence but it may raise questions which authorities should answer - my guess is they won't though!

That doesn't mean we should stop asking the questions though!

They have no interest in having the 'truth revealed', they have an interest in selling books and pamphlets.

They have no interest in having the 'truth revealed', they have an interest in selling books and pamphlets.

Yeah the same as Dawkins, Harris and all the others. I know a few authors who are on the side of truth, and who speak out against government corruption who write far more facts than either of the crowd in my first sentence. Most conspiracy sites are full of disinfo and shills, but many authors in that 'genre' are very serious and educated, and backed up with hard evidence. Fact.

The authorities and the msm do conspire and get up to allsorts of sick deeds - well documented. They're proven to lie to citizens over and over again, and yet some people continue to put their support in them. Not sure why you find that so hard to grasp and continue to believe msm and government. Do you forget things after two weeks or something?

I'll say this once more - the FBI, CIA and all other intelligence agencies are well known (to anyone who isn't ignorant at least) to create terrorists in order to increase and continue their massive funding. Even thwarted terrorist attacks are good for intelligence agencies funding. You, and others like Babylon, cannot deny this point as it is all very well documented.

FACT 1 - Intelligence agencies are involved in terrorism and drug running, among other things. FACT 2 - Ignorant people continue to deny this, even with the mountain of evidence that disproves them. The msm can make the ignorant believe anything.

FACT - A sentence is not a fact simply because you write the word 'FACT' in front of it

:D

It's worth a try, one day common sense may prevail.

I loves you babs.

I'll concede my inability to read has me unable to see the report of two individual cars. Therefore it goes some to explaining my questions as raised. I now feel like how flowwolf feels after a post. Guilty for public idiocy. I'll get over it. He seems to have fair decent coping mechanism, he's growing into a hero of mine.

I still disagree about the wounds. Someone who has an afflicted neck wound who then cannot speak isn't suffering from a scrape. Also for all my lack of speculation about the dogs, you seem to conjured quite an imaginary scenario yourself. Yet yours is believable and based on fact and evidence, so if you say it's so, I'll just concede again to help you sleep at night, and notch another imaginary victory on your 'taking to task' bedpost.

You seem to be making a lot of assumptions. Assumptions about the media versions of events, the police and authorities versions of events. I'm definitely no conspiracy nut, I'm sure the facts will all come out in the wash, or maybe not. We'll get whatever version of events the po-po and CIA/FBI want us to know. I don't think that will be far from the truth, but if you think I'm asking questions about this, as I think these lads have been framed you'd be assuming incorrectly, I just don't believe the version of events are as accurate as they could be. I'm not trying to find flaws everywhere, otherwise I'd be ludicrously going over the whole shebang, I'm asking a few questions. Get over yourself chief, if you fall off that horse you'll hurt yourself :D

I loves you babs.

I'll concede my inability to read has me unable to see the report of two individual cars. Therefore it goes some to explaining my questions as raised. I now feel like how flowwolf feels after a post. Guilty for public idiocy. I'll get over it. He seems to have fair decent coping mechanism, he's growing into a hero of mine.

I still disagree about the wounds. Someone who has an afflicted neck wound who then cannot speak isn't suffering from a scrape. Also for all my lack of speculation about the dogs, you seem to conjured quite an imaginary scenario yourself. Yet yours is believable and based on fact and evidence, so if you say it's so, I'll just concede again to help you sleep at night, and notch another imaginary victory on your 'taking to task' bedpost.

You seem to be making a lot of assumptions. Assumptions about the media versions of events, the police and authorities versions of events. I'm definitely no conspiracy nut, I'm sure the facts will all come out in the wash, or maybe not. We'll get whatever version of events the po-po and CIA/FBI want us to know. I don't think that will be far from the truth, but if you think I'm asking questions about this, as I think these lads have been framed you'd be assuming incorrectly, I just don't believe the version of events are as accurate as they could be. I'm not trying to find flaws everywhere, otherwise I'd be ludicrously going over the whole shebang, I'm asking a few questions. Get over yourself chief, if you fall off that horse you'll hurt yourself :D

Oh Christ where is the off switch ?

FACT - A sentence is not a fact simply because you write the word 'FACT' in front of it

I'm well aware of that. Thanks for pointing it out though, just in case anyone wasn't aware.

Fact 3 - Facts 1 & 2 in the post you replied to are actual facts.

"DEY HAYT US FORE OUR FREEDUMS"

What a state the US is turning into. Foreign terrorists aren't taking away Americans rights, the power behind the government is.

TSA bitches patting down two foot disabled children is sickening. And so are the mindless USA chants. Such a shame.

Great, so the metaphor is just a myth.

We can all relax now. and party knowing there is no creeping menace to society and all it took was a froggy myth to prove it :scarf:

thanks for pointing it out mike, nothing gets by you does it? you're a star :thumbup:

I still disagree about the wounds. Someone who has an afflicted neck wound who then cannot speak isn't suffering from a scrape.

As I already said, there is no way of knowing when those injuries were sustained. Was it the first shoot out, or the second, or did some trigger happy cop decide to take the law into his own hands, or was it a botched suicide.

They definitely could have been sustained after he left the car though.

Also for all my lack of speculation about the dogs, you seem to conjured quite an imaginary scenario yourself. Yet yours is believable and based on fact and evidence, so if you say it's so

I'm not saying that is what happened, but it's a very simple answer to a question you posed.

You seem to be making a lot of assumptions. Assumptions about the media versions of events, the police and authorities versions of events.

I've made no assumptions, I have just tried to answer your questions with simple and logical explanations.

As I have stated elsewhere I have no problem with certain questions being asked to hold the police in check. The problem is much of the time they come hand in hand with utter mental cases like on the links you posted. Those people I do have a problem with.

Perhaps it was unfortunate those sites were linked to, thus making me think you believed that shit.

One with no conspiracy, ones were some nobbers just decide to blow shit up.

How many of the supposed IRA terrorists are still in prison and how many have been released because it was later proven to be a stitch up ?

How many of the supposed IRA terrorists are still in prison and how many have been released because it was later proven to be a stitch up ?

Are you a woman answering a question with a question?

Was 7/7 a government attack?

Are you a woman answering a question with a question?

Was 7/7 a government attack?

I believe there are many suspicious circumstances to it

does this photo look real or do you think it has been tampered with ?

sorry that's another question :D

article-1221033-02E5A7E50000044D-610_468x344.jpg

Archived