Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
purpleronnie

Boston Marathon hit by explosions

Not checked the thread since I last posted, but from reading this page it seems that the official narrative is still king to most!

Thankfully it takes more than a few red arrows to convince most people something is going on.

Absolute ***** they are! How did they get in without search warrants?

Fear must be the answer, although the way the US is going they won't need a warrant soon. I think it's a shame that citizens accepted it so readily, and can only see it happening again. The video title is probably correct and this was a planned drill.

According to YourAnonNews (crowdsourcing and generally reliable) Citizens were asked if they wanted their homes searching, no forced entries.

Finally caught up on this thread, have to say that Blue Army Andy's post was a belter, as for the conspiracy stuff, I could well believe that the US government/FBI/CIA would use this incident to impose stricter and tighter security and control on their people and ratchet up the fear, I can also well believe that they have lied to the press to cover up certain elements of this investigation, but I just can't believe they orchestrated it or let it happen.

Finally caught up on this thread, have to say that Blue Army Andy's post was a belter, as for the conspiracy stuff, I could well believe that the US government/FBI/CIA would use this incident to impose stricter and tighter security and control on their people and ratchet up the fear, I can also well believe that they have lied to the press to cover up certain elements of this investigation, but I just can't believe they orchestrated it or let it happen.

I pretty much agree with your summary! Although nothing would surprise me when it comes to the states! Theres certainly question marks over conspriarcy theories and the "official" version of events so what actually happened probably meets somewhere in the middle!

So do most people, but if you don't believe the CS nutters and their red arrows / youtube clips you just get called a sheep.

The flip side to that is that if you question the "official" story in any capacity you get called a nutter!

You just can't win!

The flip side to that is that if you question the "official" story in any capacity you get called a nutter!

You just can't win!

If you question it and actually have good reason / evidence to you won't... and there in lies the problem, there is never actually any credible evidence.

If you question it and actually have good reason / evidence to you won't... and there in lies the problem, there is never actually any credible evidence.

Very True! In this case though, how much of the evidence against this Chechnyan have we actually seen? Most evidence is told and never seen so it relies on you trusting what the authorities tell you. I think the issue with the Conspiracy theorists is the decide what they think happened and that is what happened. I think questioning what you are told is different to this! Like i said, what actually happened is probably somewhere in the middle of both stories.

I do like hearing all the conspiracy theories though, it is interesting to read what some people think on the other side of BBC News. Ultimately its all about making your own mind up whilst knowing that we will never know the full truth as most of it will never be reveiled (whether the guy was innocent of guilty!)

Don't usually find him funny at all but that was fantastic lol

Thats classic Brooker for me! Maybe you need to watch a bit more!

so he wasn't armed, and there wasn't a shoot out at the boat? stupid inconsistant evidence! :ph34r:

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/22060634/lawmakers-ask-who-knew-what-about-bomb-suspect

Why didn't the police dogs find him if he was pissing blood from his injuries? Why the big drama going house to house? Surely a decent dog would have found him within a matter of a couple of hours max. There was no inclement weather that would have washed away blood trails or his scent.

He was found 14 minutes walk away from where he supposedly ran over his own brother. I wish all this official evidence wasn't as clear as mud and change after the fact.

Why didn't the police dogs find him if he was pissing blood from his injuries? Why the big drama going house to house? Surely a decent dog would have found him within a matter of a couple of hours max. There was no inclement weather that would have washed away blood trails or his scent.

Errrr because he drove away in a car, meaning they had no trail to follow!

Guest MattP

so he wasn't armed, and there wasn't a shoot out at the boat? stupid inconsistant evidence! :ph34r:

He was found 14 minutes walk away from where he supposedly ran over his own brother. I wish all this official evidence wasn't as clear as mud and change after the fact.

I can't wait to see what a tin foil hat looks like on top of a pancake face.

Errrr because he drove away in a car, meaning they had no trail to follow!

Err no he didn't or did he? That's the point. If he bailed from his car...a 3 minute drive from where he ran over his brother. Surely it would have been a piece of piss to find he cuddled up armed or unarmed (who knows?) in a boat.

So the images of the police all standing around an SUV were which car. a.) the car he ran over his brother with and escaped from the police after a bit of shoot out b.) a different SUV that they both were in, but the younger brother escaped from on foot, and eventually to the boat, thus not running over his own brother or c.) neither, he stole another car, ran over his brother, drove in circles , ditched the car no where near the boat he eventually hid in.

Look up the map as I've mentioned before.

I'm not creating a conspiracy, I'm just asking questions Babs, you're a man who likes a task. Are you seriously telling even if he did pile over his brother pissing blood in the car, pulled it over somewhere in the neighbourhood, jumped out, and on foot climbed into a boat (leaving a pool of blood outside it - leading to his discovery), that the poilce didn't take dogs to the ditched car, and send them looking for him? C'mon!

I love a good conspiracy & I am inclined to think that this latest episode has conspiracy written all over it. I reckon the official story is full of holes or at the very least highlights a worrying level of incompetence. The one thing I keep thinking is that the supposed patsy is still alive & due to give evidence at trial. At the moment, he has nothing to lose & may as well spill the beans. He may not know too much how he ended up in the mess he's in, but he must know enough to drop everyone else in the shit.

How are they going to keep him quiet? Or are 'they' going to snuff him out Lee Harvey Oswald style?

The media is now reporting that he has admitted during questioning that he & his brother were planning something at Times Square? Are they pumping him full of cocaine & he can't keep his mouth shut? Surely, it's best for him to say as little as possible & not admit to stuff he hasn't even done or wouldn't have done!! How are they getting this information or is it the same old bullshit based on nothing but speculation?

Err no he didn't or did he? That's the point. If he bailed from his car...a 3 minute drive from where he ran over his brother. Surely it would have been a piece of piss to find he cuddled up armed or unarmed (who knows?) in a boat.

Why would it be a piece of piss? You don't really know what the state of his injuries were, you are only guessing he was "pissing blood".

So the images of the police all standing around an SUV were which car. a.) the car he ran over his brother with and escaped from the police after a bit of shoot out b.) a different SUV that they both were in, but the younger brother escaped from on foot, and eventually to the boat, thus not running over his own brother or c.) neither, he stole another car, ran over his brother, drove in circles , ditched the car no where near the boat he eventually hid in.

Or they were driving two cars, as per released reports at the time. Perhaps the timeline will help you.

http://edition.cnn.com/interactive/2013/04/us/boston-marathon-terror-attack/?iid=article_sidebar#explainer

I'm not creating a conspiracy, I'm just asking questions Babs

But you are asking questions that don't really need asking, or already have answers, or have pretty simple explanations.

Are you seriously telling even if he did pile over his brother pissing blood in the car, pulled it over somewhere in the neighbourhood, jumped out, and on foot climbed into a boat (leaving a pool of blood outside it - leading to his discovery), that the poilce didn't take dogs to the ditched car, and send them looking for him? C'mon!

Pissing blood, pools of blood? Where does this stuff come from exactly?

Do you know they didn't use dogs? Do you know every force has dogs trained for that purpose or whether they come in from other states? Do you know whether they had to send in bomb squads first to check for explosives ruining good tracks? What the weather conditions at the time once the car had been cleared by said bomb squad that could cause problems with any tracks?

You make so many assumptions that could and probably do have very simple answers, yet try and twist them into something they aren't.

I am inclined to think that this latest episode has conspiracy written all over it.

or is it the same old bullshit based on nothing but speculation?

lol

Why would it be a piece of piss? You don't really know what the state of his injuries were, you are only guessing he was "pissing blood".

http://www.examiner....-injury-serious Probably just a flesh wound lol

Or they were driving two cars, as per released reports at the time. Perhaps the timeline will help you.

http://edition.cnn.c...debar#explainer

Right here's a link that works: http://edition.cnn.c...line/index.html :thumbup:

Yes there were two cars. But not in use at the same time. Hope that clarifies it for you. It also states that the young brother drives away. Must have ditched that car somewhere. Did you have a look at the map like I recommended. Probably not I suspect. The two locations are merely 3/4 minutes drive away from each other. Where did he ditch that car? How far was it away from the boat he hid in? No reports of where the car was found?

But you are asking questions that don't really need asking, or already have answers, or have pretty simple explanations.

Just because I linked to those other sites/blogs etc, doesn't mean I believe 99% of what's on there. I am asking questions based on what I have seen and heard in the media, and subsequently changed in reports following and questioning why, and why are there no answers to the simple questions I'm asking. Again if you're not interested you should take your task taking back over on the LCFC forum, we playing tomorrow, and there'll be loads of beef for you to get stuck into.

Pissing blood, pools of blood? Where does this stuff come from exactly? The body usually. But jokes aside. The owner of the boat stated that he noticed a pool of blood outside his boat situated in his yard. Logic tells me that he didn't all of a sudden start bleeding outside the boat, unless he had a propensity to pick his nose and had a terrible nose bleed. Somehow you'd think if he was bleeding at the boat, he probably was bleeding before that, and therefore left a bit of blood elsewhere too. So anyways the owner peeked under his cover and saw the suspect, ran inside and called the popo. This was clearly stated in nearly every media source known to man, that's primarily where the pools of blood comes from.

Do you know they didn't use dogs? No I don't, I didn't see any in the news reports either, but I didn't watch every single minute of reportage on every channel, but usually the police have a dog squad car available, all I saw was men dressed in full combat gear and heavily armoured vehicles rolling about suburbia.

Do you know every force has dogs trained for that purpose or whether they come in from other states? Are you serious? A normal police dog can't track a wounded man who's ditched his vehicle nearby? Shit I'm no dog expert or police dog expert, but I'm pretty certain they'd have a couple of dogs capable of tracking a man whther he had explosives or not. Do you know whether they had to send in bomb squads first to check for explosives ruining good tracks? What the weather conditions at the time once the car had been cleared by said bomb squad that could cause problems with any tracks? Pretty certain from all the reports I saw, there was ZERO rain, and NO snow. You are right though the number of persons brought into the area could have ruined the tracks. Why did they do that then? Why not use dogs?

You make so many assumptions that could and probably do have very simple answers, yet try and twist them into something they aren't. I am not twisting anything. I've not made any conclusions. You clearly have though :thumbup:

I'm astonished at some of the comments in this thread. :nono:

I'm fvcking speachless.

I knew it was a mistake to log on again and browse some threads.

Retarded, ignorant, fvcking trolling cvnts.

http://www.examiner....-injury-serious Probably just a flesh wound lol

And you know which injuries were sustained when? He was shot at at two different points was he not.

http://edition.cnn.c...debar#explainer

Right here's a link that works: http://edition.cnn.c...line/index.html :thumbup:

Yes there were two cars. But n ot in use at the same time. Hope that clarifies it for you. It also states that the young brother drives away. Must have ditched that car somewhere. Did you have a look at the map like I recommended. Probably not I suspect. The two locations are merely 3/4 minutes drive away from each other. Where did he ditch that car? How far was it away from the boat he hid in? No reports of where the car was found?

On the link you posted click on the interactive tracking thing on the right. Go to Bullet point three "

• The driver of the carjacked vehicle is forced to withdraw money from an ATM. He gains his freedom a half-hour later at a gas station on Memorial Drive in Cambridge, a law enforcement source told CNN.
  • The suspects are now driving two cars.
  • Police track the suspects to Watertown, a suburb just west of Cambridge.
  • Just before 1 a.m. Friday, a single officer is the first to encounter the two cars that Tamerlan and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev are driving, Deveau said. Before the officer could get back-up, the two cars stop and the brothers get out, and begin firing on the officer's vehicle.

Just because I linked to those other sites/blogs etc, doesn't mean I believe 99% of what's on there. I am asking questions based on what I have seen and heard in the media, and subsequently changed in reports following and questioning why, and why are there no answers to the simple questions I'm asking. Again if you're not interested you should take your task taking back over on the LCFC forum, we playing tomorrow, and there'll be loads of beef for you to get stuck into.

Pissing blood, pools of blood? Where does this stuff come from exactly? The body usually. But jokes aside. The owner of the boat stated that he noticed a pool of blood outside his boat situated in his yard. Logic tells me that he didn't all of a sudden start bleeding outside the boat, unless he had a propensity to pick his nose and had a terrible nose bleed. Somehow you'd think if he was bleeding at the boat, he probably was bleeding before that, and therefore left a bit of blood elsewhere too. So anyways the owner peeked under his cover and saw the suspect, ran inside and called the popo. This was clearly stated in nearly every media source known to man, that's primarily where the pools of blood comes from.

No he didn't actually, he says he saw blood in the boat after making a routine check. The blood inside could have been from several hours of bleeding. Bloody flow from other injuries could easily be stemmed from clothing and it could take a while to soak through and bleed out.

http://www.heavy.com...on-bomber-boat/

Do you know they didn't use dogs? No I don't, I didn't see any in the news reports either, but I didn't watch every single minute of reportage on every channel, but usually the police have a dog squad car available, all I saw was men dressed in full combat gear and heavily armoured vehicles rolling about suburbia.

So you are asking why they didn't use dogs, when you don't know if they used dogs or not.

Do you know every force has dogs trained for that purpose or whether they come in from other states? Are you serious? A normal police dog can't track a wounded man who's ditched his vehicle nearby? Shit I'm no dog expert or police dog expert, but I'm pretty certain they'd have a couple of dogs capable of tracking a man whther he had explosives or not. Do you know whether they had to send in bomb squads first to check for explosives ruining good tracks? What the weather conditions at the time once the car had been cleared by said bomb squad that could cause problems with any tracks? Pretty certain from all the reports I saw, there was ZERO rain, and NO snow. You are right though the number of persons brought into the area could have ruined the tracks. Why did they do that then? Why not use dogs?

Because dogs use handlers, you can't chat to it and make him go and sniff exactly what you want when you are stood 30 ft away. The timeline thing I mentioned above states they found the car he used because he left his cell phone in it and they tracked it that way. That's not a particularly quick process. Then when the car was found it would have been checked either by Robot or the bomb squad fro explosives before anyone else even got near it (keep in mind they were already working on several crime scenes involving explosives at this point). Then they would have brought dogs in, by which time fresh tracks are no longer fresh, contamination has happened etc.

You make so many assumptions that could and probably do have very simple answers, yet try and twist them into something they aren't. I am not twisting anything. I've not made any conclusions. You clearly have though :thumbup:

Course you haven't and that's why you are attempting to find flaws everywhere, even when there are very simple answers.

The pools of blood stuff does seem inconsistent, but we are going off media reports on this, and they are known to sensationalise things, so what might have been a smear of blood that drew the man's attention the media like to ramp it up to pools of blood.

The fact that we have conflicting police statements about them being armed also doesn't surprise me, they are not going to state they opened fire on unarmed civilians.

Archived