Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
purpleronnie

Boston Marathon hit by explosions

Apparently the guy they caught killed his brother by running him over trying to get away after the first fire fight. Complete nutter? or government mind control?

Foil hat time

I posted an eyewitness phone call that proves the 19 year old didn't run over his brother. The police did, and then emptied a clip or two into him.

Everyone just ignores it though, and takes to talking shit.

http://audio.weei.com/a/73784687/linda-calls-in-to-describe-the-scene-on-dexter-st-in-watertown.htm

You don't like me and it's the internet.

It's the other way around. I don't 'not like' anyone on here. You're the one who doesn't like me, it's obvious. I've touched a nerve somewhere along the line 'cos you always pipe up.

Now move on.

I wish people would stop bringing up the moon and other crap in every debate. No relevance whatsoever.

Anyway, I'm saying no more.

Apologies.

Sticking to the matter at hand then...I'm going to look closely at this event and come to my own conclusion.

Evidence? Which evidence?

And if you honestly can't see why this would be of benefit to any higher power then I honestly pity you. Have you not heard anything in the past 20 years about how 'higher powers' have benefited from other massive lies that caused death and destruction. Iraq for example? I could give you 100 more but tbh seeing the calibre of brainpower in this thread I don't think it's worth it.

112di51.jpg

Iraq is a bit different to shooting 2 'innocent' people for gain.

Why would it benefit? I'm am very ignorant of American politics to tell the truth but you've still (after god knows how many posts in here) not put forward any actual argument other than telling everyone they're blind. Is the Illuminati responsible?

Caught in two minds on this one, and the result of it, and what transpires in the investigation will make my decision.

1. This really is about the older brother becoming an extremist, coming back to America and brainwashing his brother

2. They really are 'angels', they were set-up, and this is a push by the powers that be to push the gun reforms over the line.

I'm not one for El Emptys conspracy theories but i have to say as it was all unfolding this whole scene didn't seem right to me! so many things didn't seem to add up! I haven't seen all the evidence or anything but i strongly beleif that behind closed doors the majority of governments get up to some pretty shady stuff!

On the basis of what i have seen something doesn't add up and it wouldn't suprise me if El Empty was right! I wouldn't go as far as saying i beleive thats the case but its certainly a possibility in my opinion!

I'm not one for El Emptys conspracy theories but i have to say as it was all unfolding this whole scene didn't seem right to me! so many things didn't seem to add up! I haven't seen all the evidence or anything but i strongly beleif that behind closed doors the majority of governments get up to some pretty shady stuff!

On the basis of what i have seen something doesn't add up and it wouldn't suprise me if El Empty was right! I wouldn't go as far as saying i beleive thats the case but its certainly a possibility in my opinion!

I'm far from denying it's a possibility. It's just frustrating that whenever anything notable happens with him it's always instantly going to be a conspiracy. If someone could point me in the direction of a site/discussion/something with some actual facts of what happened and what discrepancies there are then I'm more than happy to consider that.

Again, it's only the vague "some things don't add up" stuff that's an issue.

Well, I've just been back through the thread from my first appearance on page 16 and have found that I wasn't talking shit, neither being disrespectful, as some have accused. The 'jokes', shit-talking and pathetic attempted psychological profiling has come from others. Those people should be embarrassed or ashamed, and not me. I made serious points and observations and attempts were made to belittle me personally and no attempt was made to answer anything serious I asked.

Apologies for this long post, but I'm going to go over the main points I made once more. I haven't had any satisfactory answer on any of these.

- There were many security men near the finish line at the marathon for hours, and yet the two 'suspects' who were already known to security services, not only supposedly hung around and committed the bombings, but then got away.

- After that they supposedly killed a police officer in one incident at MIT.

- Big shootout with numerous other highly trained officers. Officers down and there is security everywhere, including in the air I presume, but 19 year old student gets away on foot.

- City is locked down and 9000+ military and security patrol the streets, entering peoples homes

- 9000+ security forces couldn't find 19 year old during city lockdown, neither could the numerous black helicopters that were flying overhead with all their special cameras - but a resident 'finds' him.

- A traitor/rogue group within US government, military and intelligence is responsible imo.

- The brothers were more likely, if anything, believing that they were on some kind of a drill along with the many security men in the vicinity of the first explosion. There are pictures of 'security' men standing just metres away from the first blast, and then congregating around a military vehicle straight after the blast. Some kind of involvement from those guys, but just as importantly, not much actual help if anyone noticed.

- The only people I've seen chipping off just before the blasts were the 'ops' guys, who then appeared next to the intelligence owned suburban across the road.

- The young lads bag was white, and the older lads bag grey. The picture of the bomb bag that the FBI released is a black bag.

- It was just after the interview with the lads mother was released that the FBI admitted to having 'interviews' and 'chats' with the older lad. Before that they'd said that they didn't know the suspects.

- I asked people to watch a 1 minute clip that gives a well documented answer to how patsy's are used in drills by intelligence services. And got called names by a grown man for doing so.

These points don't sit right with me. I'm sorry if that upsets or perplexes some of you, but I know that US government/security are not that inept, no matter how much the media like to paint that picture.

Its easy to quote that but right now i'd hazard a guess at very few people knowing the full facts! I stated that, as i was putting across my opinion! Its called freedom of thought! Seeing something, deciding that doesn't make sense to you and questioning it, not just beleiving what the government/news/police etc etc tell you!

I'm not here to defend El Empty - I've read alot of things he's put on here that i don't agree with! All i'm saying is what has been reported doesn't all add up in my mind and i wouldn't be surprised if there was more too it!

Anyone who doesn't think governments get up too no good just need to look at whats happended to Julian Assange!

I'm far from denying it's a possibility. It's just frustrating that whenever anything notable happens with him it's always instantly going to be a conspiracy.

Let's get this straight, and then I'm not going to respond to anything about my personality in the thread again.

I spend at least 80% of my time on this site totally pissing around or just reading threads. I rarely in the past year have piped up with anything about conspiracy. If we're going to start doing a guessing game with psychological profiling then I'd say that you're more obsessed with my attitude than I am with conspiracy.

Even if you are wrong BoneDog you always seem to back up your post with things (some might argue about the source) but its better than some people just casting it off in one line. Personally, I appreciate your alternate viewpoint

It's the other way around. I don't 'not like' anyone on here. You're the one who doesn't like me, it's obvious. I've touched a nerve somewhere along the line 'cos you always pipe up.

Now move on.

No way. I don't dislike you, I enjoy our exchanges. Although today's, maybe not so much...

We both reserve the right to criticize each others' beliefs. That's healthy.

I have reflected on what you said about "vile shit" you think I have posted about cancer. Of course I apologise if I have caused offence to you or anyone else, but I have racked my brains and I can't for the life of me pinpoint what you were driving at. :dunno:

I lost a dad and several other relatives to cancer, so I wouldn't really intentionally upset anyone on that score. If you think anything in particular I've said was "vile", by all means PM me about it and I'll reflect on it some more and properly apologise if it is callled for.

Cheers

These points don't sit right with me. I'm sorry if that upsets or perplexes some of you, but I know that US government/security are not that inept, no matter how much the media like to paint that picture.

6efwptJ.gif

;)

Well I suppose it is easier to turn to conspiracy theories rather than admit it was a plain and simple Islamic motivated attack by two Islamic extremists. It is going to happen again and again not just in the U.S and Britain but all over the West.

I can understand ordinary non radicalised Muslims becoming defensive and trying to pass the blame on to the authorities but it just won't wash. We had the same scenario here with the 7/7 bombings and the Madrid train bombings. The same inbred hatred the same ridicalisation in the mosques.

But we in the West have to also understand exactly why these young men feel the need to do these disgusting acts. Again it is pretty simple , it is our treatment of islamic countries , Iraq , Afghanistan ect and these young men feel it is an attack not only on those countries but on their religion in general. That is at the root of the problem and they look at what we did in those countries and are continuing to do and feel they have to get even for all the islamic women and children killed by our bombs and bullets. It's not that hard to understand is it ?

Well I suppose it is easier to turn to conspiracy theories rather than admit it was a plain and simple Islamic motivated attack by two Islamic extremists. It is going to happen again and again not just in the U.S and Britain but all over the West.

I can understand ordinary non radicalised Muslims becoming defensive and trying to pass the blame on to the authorities but it just won't wash. We had the same scenario here with the 7/7 bombings. The same inbred hatred the same ridicalisation in the mosques.

But we in the West have to also understand exactly why these young men feel the need to do these disgusting acts. Again it is pretty simple , it is our treatment of islamic countries , Iraq , Afghanistan ect and these young men feel it is an attack not only on those countries but on their religion in general. That is at the root of the problem and they look at what we did in those countries and are continuing to do and feel they have to get even for all the islamic women and children killed by our bombs and bullets. It's not that hard to understand is it ?

Look at the breaking news...

Archived