Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
purpleronnie

Boston Marathon hit by explosions

1) Gunshot wounds aren't always fatal. (Even 66% of gunshot wounds to the head ended in survival source: http://journals.lww....0&type=abstract (I'm looking for sources on overall gunshot wound fatality percentage but can't find any currently).

I know what gunshot wounds look like, and of course I also know that many bullet wounds don't lead to fatality. This is getting ridiculous. Did you think I was saying he should have been dead? I was saying nothing of the sort.

We're told he was shot in the head, face, legs and hand before he got out of the boat. I'm saying that he obviously hasn't been shot in the head, face, legs and hand in that photo at the boat. He's not been lying and scrambling around in a pool of blood for hours either. He's exiting the boat totally clean.

I'm looking for answers on the official narrative, not blummin statistics on gunshot wounds, which are in no way relevent to anything I said.

Of course, if you've got a picture or video of either of those lads firing shots at police and houses, I'll agree that they caused the holes. I'd still think they're patsy's though.

Here you go pal.

http://deadspin.com/...hooto-477881348

Edit: It also proves this quote of yours to be wrong too - "Big shootout with numerous other highly trained officers. Officers down and there is security everywhere, including in the air I presume, but 19 year old student gets away on foot."

That's pretty much my opinion on it.

I like the odd consipracy theory (JFK shooting fascinates me) but this just looks like a couple of cowboys who have bombed a marathon. If the US really wanted another bogeyman or some all out war with the Chechnyans I'm sure the ones who are in charge of that would come up with a better effort than this.

I'm not sure a war with foreigners is what they're after - http://politicker.com/2013/04/bloomberg-says-post-boston-interpretation-of-the-constitution-will-have-to-change/

'In the wake of the Boston Marathon bombings, Mayor Michael Bloomberg said Monday the country’s interpretation of the Constitution will “have to change†to allow for greater security to stave off future attacks.

“The people who are worried about privacy have a legitimate worry,†Mr. Bloomberg said.'

The constitution and Bill of Rights are under attack.

Saw them earlier, and they're far less clear than the photo of the lad climbing out of the boat. Apparently, people can't tell if the lad is badly injured or covered in blood in the boat photo, but these new photos are proof of the firefight. Can't see any of the two lads in those pics so I'll have to wait for better ones!

Saw them earlier, and they're far less clear than the photo of the lad climbing out of the boat. Apparently, people can't tell if the lad is badly injured or covered in blood in the boat photo, but these new photos are proof of the firefight. Can't see any of the two lads in those pics so I'll have to wait for better ones!

lol You couldn't make it up. It's times like these when the phrase "clutching at straws" true meaning can be appreciated. Ok, so if not the two lads, who just happen to be pictured next to the exact cars they hijacked, in the exact street where the first brother was captured, who are these pictures of?

Here's a few more, including the remnants of another crude explosive they made.

http://www.getonhand...ootout-pictures

Edit: what are you expecting?! Full length action portraits with studio lighting?!

Edit 2: Look at the design on the hoodie of the younger brother in the first picture - it's clearly a yellow design - then compare it to the hoodie in the picture when he's lying on the ground after he's been captured. I'll save you a few seconds... it's exactly the same.

What if.....he forgot. He's nervous, he's shitting himself because he's going to bomb a national event. It has already been determined this was fairly amateur work as far as bombings go. I wouldn't make any assumptions about this guys preparation tbh.

No sorry but I can't accept that he just forgot to turn his cap around or wear a pair of shades or keep his head slightly down. He's standing there holding his head high, and went back to college afterwards. I have him down as innocent patsy and there are so many cases to back this idea up as highly possible.

No sorry but I can't accept that he just forgot to turn his cap around or wear a pair of shades or keep his head slightly down. He's standing there holding his head high, and went back to college afterwards. I have him down as innocent patsy and there are so many cases to back this idea up as highly possible.

Maybe he just thought I'm about to set off a bomb at an event where there are cameras of all sorts around (TV, security, mobile,etc) filming everywhere and it doesn't really matter which way round I wear my cap or stick on some shades they will probably workout who I am.

Or maybe he thought after I've done this (and done whatever thing he was planning to do later) I want them to know who did - I want to be a martyr for my cause.

He might also just be an idiot.

You might be right though, maybe he has been set up, but the first 3 reasons seem more plausible so far.

lol You couldn't make it up. It's times like these when the phrase "clutching at straws" true meaning can be appreciated. Ok, so if not the two lads, who just happen to be pictured next to the exact cars they hijacked, in the exact street where the first brother was captured, who are these pictures of?

The boat photo is virtually crystal clear compared to these photos you're showing. And yet boat photo is not enough proof that he hadn't been shot in the head, face, leg and arm. But these new ones are 'evidence'!

The video of the young lad putting his bag down at the bomb blast scene would be good evidence. They say they have it so when they show it I'll maybe see the light. There can be no excuses for not showing it.

You say that they 'hijacked' a car. Still not seen evidence of that as the guy who said so has said he wants to remain anonymous.

The boat photo is virtually crystal clear compared to these photos you're showing. And yet boat photo is not enough proof that he hadn't been shot in the head, face, leg and arm. But these new ones are 'evidence'!

The video of the young lad putting his bag down at the bomb blast scene would be good evidence. They say they have it so when they show it I'll maybe see the light. There can be no excuses for not showing it.

You say that they 'hijacked' a car. Still not seen evidence of that as the guy who said so has said he wants to remain anonymous.

lol You really are utterly incorrigible, aren't you?!

With all due respect, if someone video the whole thing in HD from start to finish you'd still argue it was enough.

Edit: Please give me a rational explanation as to who they are then. Like I said, the clothing on the younger brother is clearly the same in the pictures I've provided as the picture in the news where he's lying on the ground.

lol You really are utterly incorrigible, aren't you?!

lol Had to look that one up!

I don't think I am one of those though. I want to believe the official story, so if anything comes up to help with that I'd be happy.

I don't really know about an explanation of events. All I'm saying is that I think the younger lad is certainly a patsy who knew nothing of what was to come. The same can be said of the older lad too imo. I'm not sure how it was all pulled off, but when you have a group of traitors in positions of power and influence, anything is possible.

On a side note, I don't think the JFK explosion was unrelated either. This guy early on said 'an explosion' and so did other earlier reports, so I'm going with them. Something must have messed up the plan with that one though so they had to scrap it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GT0x_4MHGR0

There's more holes in that than swiss cheese.

Here's a few.

The morgue photo is faked, it's been photoshopped. For a start his head is not in correct proportion to his body. CISPA has not been passed. The first bit of text is easily doctored. The backpack that's been exploded is clearly the same colour as the older brother's. In the picture which purports the suspect still has his bag, it's clearly not the older brother like it claims - also, the younger brother's lost his backpack somewhere. The rest is just conjecture with no substance coupled with lots of pointless arrows.

Apart from that, it's a very, very convincing and compelling set of diagrams.

lol Had to look that one up!

I don't think I am one of those though. I want to believe the official story, so if anything comes up to help with that I'd be happy.

I don't really know about an explanation of events. All I'm saying is that I think the younger lad is certainly a patsy who knew nothing of what was to come. The same can be said of the older lad too imo. I'm not sure how it was all pulled off, but when you have a group of traitors in positions of power and influence, anything is possible.

lol Come on, El, your views aren't easily changed even when evidence is provided. In fact, you could adapt one of Maggie's saying as your tagline - "The man's not for turning".

There's more holes in that than swiss cheese.

Here's a few.

The morgue photo is faked, it's been photoshopped. For a start his head is not in correct proportion to his body. CISPA has not been passed. The first bit of text is easily doctored. The backpack that's been exploded is clearly the same colour as the older brother's. In the picture which purports the suspect still has his bag, it's clearly not the older brother like it claims - also, the younger brother's lost his backpack somewhere. The rest is just conjecture with no substance coupled with lots of pointless arrows.

Apart from that, it's a very, very convincing and compelling set of diagrams.

I was just throwing something else into the mix. I don't necessarily believe the conspiracy nor do I understand the gaping holes in the facts that have been reported by the press, or directly by the FBI.

Firstly these two have been identified as known by the FBI. Why then did they release images of them asking the public if they could identify them? Weird to say the least.

Secondly the oldest brother must be the hardest badass known to man, as there are conflicting reports to where he actually died.

If his brother ran him over in the car they had carjacked, how did that precisely happen? Isn't that the car in the images on this link? Where did the second car come from?

Besides this when and where did he ditch the vehicle and go on foot to escape? Did run out of fuel or was too damaged to continue?

Here's a google link (don't know if it will work) from Laurel Street (shoot out) to Franklin Street (boat hide-out) If it doesn't then just type it in. It takes 3-4 mins drive and about 14 minutes to walk. It doesn't prove anything, but it's interesting that a man who's bleeding profusely might not leave, a trail of blood to the boat. Did he fly there? Just a bit weird, as you'd think they'd bring the dogs in. Maybe the dogs were kennelled up with dog flu that night. jus sayin. :ph34r:

I'm not sure a war with foreigners is what they're after - http://politicker.co...have-to-change/

'In the wake of the Boston Marathon bombings, Mayor Michael Bloomberg said Monday the country’s interpretation of the Constitution will “have to change†to allow for greater security to stave off future attacks.

“The people who are worried about privacy have a legitimate worry,†Mr. Bloomberg said.'

The constitution and Bill of Rights are under attack.

This is the first I've heard of WHY they'd do it. That would make more sense than 'terror' and whatnot. Just seen the other link that's been posted as well by spherical. Haven't got time now but looks interesting so I'll read it over tomorrow.

I'll stand by my reasoning that a guy in one photo is little evidence :P

All I'm saying is that I think the younger lad is certainly a patsy who knew nothing of what was to come. The same can be said of the older lad too imo.

Based on sod all... your problem is that your mind is made up before you even look at "evidence".

Could someone actually point out anything in the above link that's evidence in any shape or form?

lol it's hilarious, especially the image with about 12 arrows pointing to nothing in particular...

BriOquA.jpg

Could someone actually point out anything in the above link that's evidence in any shape or form?

The backpacks are of a different colour than those of the brothers and yet match those of other persons at the site. Moreover they other person also does not have his backpack when leaving the scene like the brothers.

Why are the brothers the only suspects in the case unless they are being framed. :unsure:

lol it's hilarious, especially the image with about 12 arrows pointing to nothing in particular...

BriOquA.jpg

I like how the suspect not trying to conceal himself from cameras is proof he's a patsy, yet about 20 blokes in matching clothes not trying to hide themselves constitutes them being up to something.

Archived