Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
purpleronnie

Boston Marathon hit by explosions

I once met someone at a conference who lives off of the residuals from a Photoshop process he made for making fake CCTV and security camera images. What's that being used for? Huh? What's that being used for!!!

Seriously I should have asked him.

or maybe he was lying?

2 can play at this game.

:D

or maybe he was lying?

2 can play at this game.

:D

I'm fairly sure he wasn't, we had a mutual friend who introduced me to him because I'd been messing around with a similar technique. I'm not claiming it was part of conspiracy, this conversation just reminded me of it and I never really questioned where his money was coming from.

I'm fairly sure he wasn't, we had a mutual friend who introduced me to him because I'd been messing around with a similar technique. I'm not claiming it was part of conspiracy, this conversation just reminded me of it and I never really questioned where his money was coming from.

if you hear sometime in the future that he's come to an untimely end in suspicious circumstances then , you'll know he had to be eliminated :ph34r:

As I already said, there is no way of knowing when those injuries were sustained. Was it the first shoot out, or the second, or did some trigger happy cop decide to take the law into his own hands, or was it a botched suicide.

They definitely could have been sustained after he left the car though.

I'm not saying that is what happened, but it's a very simple answer to a question you posed.

I've made no assumptions, I have just tried to answer your questions with simple and logical explanations.

As I have stated elsewhere I have no problem with certain questions being asked to hold the police in check. The problem is much of the time they come hand in hand with utter mental cases like on the links you posted. Those people I do have a problem with.

Perhaps it was unfortunate those sites were linked to, thus making me think you believed that shit.

Hey it's alright, people jump to conclusions. You were assuming I was too. I don't have to be batshit crazy to ask questions about the order of the facts of the event sthat occurred, with some mental scenario already cooped up in my noggin, trying to find faults to fit that notion.

I'll still ask questions that I find relavant and that don't disrespect the dead, and I'll do my best not prejudge your posts in future. :ph34r:

Oh ok then. The fact that the older brother went to CIA workshops in Dagestan will be discounted from my notes. I'll also scrub uncle Ruslans long standing connections to the CIA and Halliburton too.

Phewy, that's a relief. :)

Oh ok then. The fact that the older brother went to CIA workshops in Dagestan will be discounted from my notes. I'll also scrub uncle Ruslans long standing connections to the CIA and Halliburton too.

Phewy, that's a relief. :)

No one can prove anything, that is why this debate is still ongoing.

I'll also discount the facts talked about in this clip, even though it has been admitted since that she was faking her story here. Forget the Saudi who visited the White House numerous times and was injured at the scene in Boston, nothing to see here.

That Senator asked a very serious question as I'm sure anyone who watched will have seen and Napolitano replied "blah, blah, blah not worthy of an answer".

Only slightly pathetic or ignorant people believe these 'stories' of FBI/CIA incompetence.

No one can prove anything, that is why this debate is still ongoing.

Fair point, but from what I can tell, it has been proven that the family (older brother and uncle at least) were knee deep in intelligence circles.

Fair point, but from what I can tell, it has been proven that the family (older brother and uncle at least) were knee deep in intelligence circles.

Bulls**t conjecture on Infowars isn't "proof".

the older brother went to CIA workshops in Dagestan [...] long standing connections to the CIA and Halliburton too.

All we need is "Julian Assange", "Moon Landing", "Oil", "9/11", "Dark Forces of International Capitalism" and "Overlooked Expert on the attached YouTube Video" and we shall have won our game of conspiracy bingo.

Serious question - does EVERYTHING have to be a conspiracy?

Or, put another way, is there stuff on the news that you see and you don't think is a conspiracy - you just shrug and say "that figures".

It's fascinating.

What has any of that got to do with what I'm talking about right now? Ridiculous.

To all the people who are serious about the Boston situation I'd just watch those two clips and ignore the off-topic waffle that keeps on appearing.

At least some of the people in Congress are asking questions, as the clips show.

What has any of that got to do with what I'm talking about right now? Ridiculous.

Well, there are a lot of conspiracies suggested for major world events and, given your recent posting history, you appear to advocate most of these conspiracy theories.

This made me wonder whether you think everything is a conspiracy (ie all the conspiracies are linked up into one big conspiracy).

If so, and if you believe this stuff, it must keep you awake at night. It would me.

I'm also curious (and I'm not going to watch any of the videos or read any of the links, but you knew that anyway) as to who you think is behind the super conspiracy, if it is a single entity.

That was all.

Bulls**t conjecture on Infowars isn't "proof".

I don't watch infowars. Probably seen 4 or less of their videos in two years.

Is that your whole argument against the matter?

If so, and if you believe this stuff, it must keep you awake at night. It would me.

No it doesn't.

I'm also curious (and I'm not going to watch any of the videos or read any of the links, but you knew that anyway) as to who you think is behind the super conspiracy, if it is a single entity.

I don't know.

Saying you are not going to watch any video kind of shows your ignorance on the matter, so I'm not sure why you're bothering to pretend that you know anything about what's going on. Are you just trying to fill the thread up with words like 'lizard' and 'conspiracy'?

Are you not interested in the Saudi guy that the Senator is talking about, and the government official is lying about? Are you not interested in how the CIA has, for decades, been supporting Al Q terrorists in the Caucasus region in their fight against Russia, and has 'workshops' there that the older brother visited? If not, then you're not fit to comment to be honest, as in shown by the content of your replies.

Not sure why you wouldn't watch those two short videos, because I thought you were interested in politics. They're not conspiracy videos, they're clips of government people talking in a US government building, about a serious matter.

I don't watch infowars. Probably seen 4 or less of their videos in two years.

Is that your whole argument against the matter?

Just a generalisation of the type and quality of 'evidence' you put forward.

I also like how you conveniently don't answer certain questions put forward to you. It's almost like you don't have an answer for some simple questions.

No need to be nasty about it.

:rolleyes:

I won't spend my time watching your vids and reading your links because I have weighed up the possibility that every single major event in history is a conspiracy, missed by journalists and opponents of those in power both at home and abroad, against the possibility that they just happened for a variety of complex reasons that aren't a conspiracy.

In the same way that a coin won't often land on heads 20 times, I can't accept that every single major event (conspiracy theories have been posted in here about the moon landings, JFK, 9/11, 7/7, WWII and Boston, amongst other things) was orchestrated by dark forces.

Let's call my refusal to spend my time and neurons watching your vids and reading your links a bet on my part that not every single event is a conspiracy and some of it "just happened". I know, I know, you think I've lost the bet and I am blindly following the news I see on TV or read about, but I would like you to humour me, because you, in contrast to me, appear to be very keen on spending your time thinking about these issues.

So, I'll ask you again, could you please explain (without using your usual ad hominem jibes about "pitying the fools", "sheep" or "ignorant") whether you feel that all the major events ARE conspiracies, if so whether these are all connected, and, if so, could you suggest who you think is behind them all.

If a 10th of what you suggest is true, you should be shouting your answers from the rooftops, whether I watch the vids and read the links or not.

Go on then...

Just a generalisation of the type and quality of 'evidence' you put forward.

I also like how you conveniently don't answer certain questions put forward to you. It's almost like you don't have an answer for some simple questions.

Seriously you should watch it. Truly explosive stuff.

A member of the house of representatives asks a load of misinformed bollocks, Neopolitano says its bollocks so she cant answer the question because it simply is riddled with factual inaccuracies but she will, when all the evidence is in, provide details on anyone deported for national security reasons (no one had been at that time).

The second one is like watching Watergate happen in front of you. Senator Graham points out that shock horror the FBI might be a bit shit. She doesn't disagree but doesn't want to highlight their shittiness (they mis spelled his name so he got back in) so will discuss it in private. Graham gets in a lovely cheap shot by thanking her but points out that he's already spoken to the FBI who are attempting to blame homeland.

Quite why these two Republicans would want to embarrass a democrat woman in charge of homeland security I'll never know.

I won't spend my time watching your vids and reading your links because I have weighed up the possibility that every single major event in history is a conspiracy, missed by journalists and opponents of those in power both at home and abroad, against the possibility that they just happened for a variety of complex reasons that aren't a conspiracy.

In the same way that a coin won't often land on heads 20 times, I can't accept that every single major event (conspiracy theories have been posted in here about the moon landings, JFK, 9/11, 7/7, WWII and Boston, amongst other things) was orchestrated by dark forces.

Let's call my refusal to spend my time and neurons watching your vids and reading your links a bet on my part that not every single event is a conspiracy and some of it "just happened". I know, I know, you think I've lost the bet and I am blindly following the news I see on TV or read about, but I would like you to humour me, because you, in contrast to me, appear to be very keen on spending your time thinking about these issues.

So, I'll ask you again, could you please explain (without using your usual ad hominem jibes about "pitying the fools", "sheep" or "ignorant") whether you feel that all the major events ARE conspiracies, if so whether these are all connected, and, if so, could you suggest who you think is behind them all.

If a 10th of what you suggest is true, you should be shouting your answers from the rooftops, whether I watch the vids and read the links or not.

Go on then...

Let’s just suppose that one of these events ( for arguments sake let’s say the JFK assassination) was proven or generally accepted to actually be a government cover up or conspiracy ( it really doesn’t matter which because it amounts to the same thing) was proven to be true .

Would you then rigorously question all the others that you've previously dismissed because now you'd realised that you’d been blatantly lied to for 50 years?

Would it affect your whole view of how the world was possibly not as you’d imagined but was possibly controlled by darker forces?

Or would you just shrug your shoulders and say , “oh well it was a long time ago and it really doesn't matter†? they got it wrong , oh well"

My guess is the latter, because most people have no problem accepting conspiracy theories, provided that they are safely separated from them either by a great distance geographically or chronologically; and provided that it doesn’t affect their own cosy view of reality.

Just ask yourself which conspiracies you actually believe to be true OK?

Which ones do you believe? And how far removed from affecting your life is they?

Are they a long way off from you ?

go on tell me, I bet they are. :)

L0L I wasn't being nasty, just saying what I think.

I have posted my thoughts on the matter since page 16 or so. Every time I came in the thread to check if anybody had replied, you and some others hadn't replied to any of my points that I thought were serious, but instead were remarking about lizards and whatnot.

Ever since then it's been the same thing, and I'm not getting in a debate about rubbish. This thread is about events at Boston.

If you're not interested in the Boston stuff, why not have your digs at me in another thread.

Sorry if you're offended by what I say, but I don't like the silly talk some of you come out with either.

My gosh I've just read the rest of your post. I'm sorry, but it's more off-topic stuff that I'm not interested in answering in this thread. You're not interested in evidence regarding Boston, and I'm not interested in off-topic baloney. That's just the way it is.

I've never called anyone a sheep. If by chance I ever did, it was a joke. Secondly, when I say somebody is ignorant, I'm talking about this specific subject, and not about life in general. You seem to be saying that you know nothing of the Saudi lad situation, nor the CIA related activities in the Caucasus, among other things, so I'd say that you are pretty ignorant on the matter. You act like those things don't even matter.

My gosh I've just read the rest of your post. I'm sorry, but it's more off-topic stuff that I'm not interested in answering in this thread. You're not interested in evidence regarding Boston, and I'm not interested in off-topic baloney. That's just the way it is.

I've never called anyone a sheep. If by chance I ever did, it was a joke. Secondly, when I say somebody is ignorant, I'm talking about this specific subject, and not about life in general. You seem to be saying that you know nothing of the Saudi lad situation, nor the CIA related activities in the Caucasus, among other things, so I'd say that you are pretty ignorant on the matter. You act like those things don't even matter.

FFS. I'll ask in simple terms. Is there any major events which you have no suspicion of being conspiracies?

Archived