Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
purpleronnie

Boston Marathon hit by explosions

Guest MattP

I like how the suspect not trying to conceal himself from cameras is proof he's a patsy, yet about 20 blokes in matching clothes not trying to hide themselves constitutes them being up to something.

lol

The backpacks are of a different colour than those of the brothers and yet match those of other persons at the site. Moreover they other person also does not have his backpack when leaving the scene like the brothers.

Why are the brothers the only suspects in the case unless they are being framed. :unsure:

Steven, just because someone points an arrow at a black back and says it's grey doesn't make it grey I'm afraid.

I'm sorry who doesn't have a backpack on? Could you be clearer which picture you are talking about. Secondly how do you know when the images were even taken?

Perhaps because they have actual evidence it's them maybe?

I was just throwing something else into the mix. I don't necessarily believe the conspiracy nor do I understand the gaping holes in the facts that have been reported by the press, or directly by the FBI.

Firstly these two have been identified as known by the FBI. Why then did they release images of them asking the public if they could identify them? Weird to say the least.

Secondly the oldest brother must be the hardest badass known to man, as there are conflicting reports to where he actually died.

If his brother ran him over in the car they had carjacked, how did that precisely happen? Isn't that the car in the images on this link? Where did the second car come from?

Besides this when and where did he ditch the vehicle and go on foot to escape? Did run out of fuel or was too damaged to continue?

Here's a google link (don't know if it will work) from Laurel Street (shoot out) to Franklin Street (boat hide-out) If it doesn't then just type it in. It takes 3-4 mins drive and about 14 minutes to walk. It doesn't prove anything, but it's interesting that a man who's bleeding profusely might not leave, a trail of blood to the boat. Did he fly there? Just a bit weird, as you'd think they'd bring the dogs in. Maybe the dogs were kennelled up with dog flu that night. jus sayin. :ph34r:

Could you please stop throwing things in to the mix and just roll them into a cone and gently insert them into your fudge funnel ? it will save us the job. :whistle:

Despite the moronic pleading from fluwank, here's another interesting article that at least is well resourced. I'm not endorsing any of it, but there's some strange tidbits pulled from a variety of media sources that suggest that somethings are questionable.

http://truthnewsinte....wordpress.com/

the most interesting quote from the article:

“The martial law lock down of Boston and surrounding areas has a cost of $333 million per day, but Dunkin’ Donuts can still operate, because police have requested that they stay open during the city wide shut down.â€

Despite the moronic pleading from fluwank, here's another interesting article that at least is well resourced. I'm not endorsing any of it, but there's some strange tidbits pulled from a variety of media sources that suggest that somethings are questionable.

“The martial law lock down of Boston and surrounding areas has a cost of $333 million per day, but Dunkin’ Donuts can still operate, because police have requested that they stay open during the city wide shut down.â€

Please stop it . you are showing your age / mentality. I will only get myself sin binned again and you are just not worth the effort.

Well resourced? lol

Why is it interesting that they would want somewhere for numerous emergency services to be able to get food and drink exactly?

Well resourced? lol

Why is it interesting that they would want somewhere for numerous emergency services to be able to get food and drink exactly?

Well resourced, in they've provided links where available to the articles, and clips they refer to. I didn't say the conclusion or inference is correct. :thumbup:

There's less arrows in their photos too! :ph34r:

The quote was a joke. :rolleyes:

Well resourced, in they've provided links where available to the articles, and clips they refer to.

Links to videos they claim show vanishing blood and guts... which when viewed in normal speed and full screen you can see a flag being dragged off screen.

I didn't say the conclusion or inference is correct. :thumbup:

I'll help, it's not correct. It's the usual load of clutching a nothing.

Apologies for not getting the joke, shit like that actually gets dragged up as some kind of proof in these types of threads.

Well resourced, in they've provided links where available to the articles, and clips they refer to. I didn't say the conclusion or inference is correct. :thumbup:

There's less arrows in their photos too! :ph34r:

The quote was a joke. :rolleyes:

For goodness sake please stop. You are not impressing anyone you are just lifting up your skirt to show your name.

Links to videos they claim show vanishing blood and guts... which when viewed in normal speed and full screen you can see a flag being dragged off screen.

I'll help, it's not correct. It's the usual load of clutching a nothing.

Apologies for not getting the joke, shit like that actually gets dragged up as some kind of proof in these types of threads.

Dunkin donuts are not the conspirators, lets get that straight.

And I'm interested in what your thoughts on the FBI releasing the pictures of the suspects to the media asking who they are, yet they already knew them? Farcical blooper?

And I'm interested in what your thoughts on the FBI releasing the pictures of the suspects to the media asking who they are, yet they already knew them? Farcical blooper?

Oh God he's not listening . :(

Maybe they were looking for witnesses for a future trial.

You'll have to point me to the exact link, I skip most of the shit when they start scraping the barrel from the very start.

You'll have to point me to the exact link, I skip most of the shit when they start scraping the barrel from the very start.

I'm getting the feeling Babs that you're not interested. Why then even bother reading the thread? I was referring to when the FBI released the images of the suspects, as reported across virtually every single media outlet in the world, asking if they could be identified. Did you miss this or were you not interested? Following on from this, it was been reported that the same suspects were known to the FBI. You don't see that as slightly odd even in the slightest?

I'm getting the feeling Babs that you're not interested. Why then even bother reading the thread? I was referring to when the FBI released the images of the suspects, as reported across virtually every single media outlet in the world, asking if they could be identified. Did you miss this or were you not interested? Following on from this, it was been reported that the same suspects were known to the FBI. You don't see that as slightly odd even in the slightest?

Because I like taking people to task.

Why would they ask who they are seeing as they FBI "knew them"? Well the FBI probably "know" lots of people, there are probably tens of thousands of people on FBI lists who are flagged as potentially suspicious. If you borrow certain books from a library you'll be "known" to the FBI.

What that doesn't mean though is that there are shit loads of people in FBI headquarters who know them well even to know who they are at a fleeting glance. Unlike friends, family and associates would.

So to answer, no I do not find it odd in the slightest, I find it pretty reasonable that they don't know every single semi suspicious person in the world by sight, from 30 ft away, at an angle, behind a cap and glasses, in a crowd etc.

Not checked the thread since I last posted, but from reading this page it seems that the official narrative is still king to most!

As it turns out, it seems like the older brother was known to, and obviously working with the CIA and not just FBI as people are assuming. Blatant patsy.

http://www.economicp...on-bombers.html

Soros (the man who made a billion off the British Pound collapse), Brzezinski and NGO's. Quelle Suprees.

Don't forget, the FBI made the explosives that were used in the 1993 World Trade Centre bombing that killed 6 and injured 1000. I could list more similar cases, but won't bother because people just seem to disregard all recent historical evidence that shows constant CIA/FBI involvement in atrocities and attempted atrocities on US soil. Evidence shows that the official story is certainly false.

On a side note, take a look at this. No wonder it took a resident to 'supposedly' catch the younger brother, these chumps were too busy shouting at citizens and standing around. "GET YOUR HANDS UP". Test run is all it was.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zqOD58xXGk

Steven, just because someone points an arrow at a black back and says it's grey doesn't make it grey I'm afraid.

Are you saying that the older brothers backpack was black? It was clearly grey. If you think it was black then you could be colour blind or have not seen the correct pictures. Or I could be colour blind I suppose!

Absolute ***** they are! How did they get in without search warrants?

Fear must be the answer, although the way the US is going they won't need a warrant soon. I think it's a shame that citizens accepted it so readily, and can only see it happening again. The video title is probably correct and this was a planned drill.

When I first heard they were going door to door I thought that it was not a good way to protect the public. If the young lad was armed and dangerous and had got a household hostage, then going door to door would have seriously put that household in danger if they had come across him. Banging on doors and shit would not be the sensible thing to do.

For anyone who is interested these are great videos. By far the most sensible I've seen, and I've watched a fair few including various MSM analysis.

This first one is very relevant to the new CIA connection. I saw this yesterday or day before and Sibel mentions much about the Caucasus goings on and how a CIA connection was very likely.

Think he's got it spot on with this one. Sums up the big picture with reason, logic and all those other words people keep saying they want to see.

Not checked the thread since I last posted, but from reading this page it seems that the official narrative is still king to most!

As it turns out, it seems like the older brother was known to, and obviously working with the CIA and not just FBI as people are assuming. Blatant patsy.

http://www.economicp...on-bombers.html

Soros (the man who made a billion off the British Pound collapse), Brzezinski and NGO's. Quelle Suprees.

Don't forget, the FBI made the explosives that were used in the 1993 World Trade Centre bombing that killed 6 and injured 1000. I could list more similar cases, but won't bother because people just seem to disregard all recent historical evidence that shows constant CIA/FBI involvement in atrocities and attempted atrocities on US soil. Evidence shows that the official story is certainly false.

On a side note, take a look at this. No wonder it took a resident to 'supposedly' catch the younger brother, these chumps were too busy shouting at citizens and standing around. "GET YOUR HANDS UP". Test run is all it was.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zqOD58xXGk

Are you saying that the older brothers backpack was black? It was clearly grey. If you think it was black then you could be colour blind or have not seen the correct pictures. Or I could be colour blind I suppose!

Well show me the pictures then? I'm going off your (ridiculous) links which show a very dark bag. Now I'd presume these sites would use the best pictures available!!!

Oh and not a single piece of the rubbish posted so far can be classed as evidence.

Archived