Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
purpleronnie

Boston Marathon hit by explosions

FFS. I'll ask in simple terms. Is there any major events which you have no suspicion of being conspiracies?

Yes loads. This one is an obvious rogue job. Uncle Ruslan and older brother are knee deep with rogue CIA in the USA and abroad. On a side note, I hate terrorists as much as you do, I just like to see the right ones get locked up or whatever else they do with them.

Just been trying to catch up on the 'official story', which is not easy being as there have been about 15 different versions. Have I got this right - the 19 year old was unarmed at the boat, according to the OS? I thought they had a two hour gunfight with him?

I also see that the affidavit released by FBI regarding the carjacking has changed to fit in with the new official story. This is total George Orwell 1984 'history wiping' in action.

Let’s just suppose that one of these events ( for arguments sake let’s say the JFK assassination) was proven or generally accepted to actually be a government cover up or conspiracy ( it really doesn’t matter which because it amounts to the same thing) was proven to be true .

Would you then rigorously question all the others that you've previously dismissed because now you'd realised that you’d been blatantly lied to for 50 years?

Would it affect your whole view of how the world was possibly not as you’d imagined but was possibly controlled by darker forces?

Or would you just shrug your shoulders and say , “oh well it was a long time ago and it really doesn't matter†? they got it wrong , oh well"

My guess is the latter, because most people have no problem accepting conspiracy theories, provided that they are safely separated from them either by a great distance geographically or chronologically; and provided that it doesn’t affect their own cosy view of reality.

Just ask yourself which conspiracies you actually believe to be true OK?

Which ones do you believe? And how far removed from affecting your life is they?

Are they a long way off from you ?

go on tell me, I bet they are. :)

Yeah pick a small insignificant example to open with.

How about you assume he was shot, by one man, with a gun.

You keep saying that the CIA have opperations against Russia in Dagestan region but haven't provided one peice of evidence to show this.

You keep saying that the older brother & his uncle were involved with the CIA "knee deep" as you say but so far the only evidence is that they were known to the CIA.

I agree there are holes in the, so called, 'official' story but not half as many as the holes in your story!!!

I thought I'd test the Zingers and Empty's mantra by informing the CIA of their activities. if they are correct, they'll be brown bread before the week is out.

If they're still around we can rest assured they are talking absolute bollocks. :thumbup:

You keep saying that the CIA have opperations against Russia in Dagestan region but haven't provided one peice of evidence to show this.

You keep saying that the older brother & his uncle were involved with the CIA "knee deep" as you say but so far the only evidence is that they were known to the CIA.

Listen to Sibel Edmonds for all you need to know. Then go and check out the Jamestown foundation and other related info. It's not secret, but is mentioned hardly anywhere. Graham Fuller is key to all this, and if you listen to this then it shouldn't be hard to see what's going on. I hope the US traitors are dealt with.

Yes it is on Infowars, but she hasn't got much option as MSM won't touch her. I posted one of her videos earlier in the thread where she talks about some of the operations in Dagestan, Chechnya and that region in general, before the CIA link became apparent.

Want to know where all the cash for the radical madrasa's and mosques in the Caucasus region comes from? This video lets us know. It comes from the US and a rogue CIA protected Turkish nutter. Guess who stepped in and testified when the US was trying to deport the main radical imam? Yes, you got it...Graham Fuller, uncle Ruslans father-in-law. Ruslan even lived with him (Fuller) for a year. Ruslan has obviously helped set his nephews up, intentionally or not.

This lady is famous for having a gag order put on her key info regarding 9/11. Her info included top names in the US.

She was working for the FBI at the time of 9/11 attacks with FBI field officers. They were intercepting key evidence. Some targets on the FBI list were US individuals in congress and rogue CIA men. She decided to tell all but her information regarding 9/11 was gag ordered.

There is no person in the MSM who has more valuable information than this woman. Awesome.

Edit : Interview starts around the 2 minute mark.

• 2 weeks later...

Have you got any evidence from a reputable news agency rather than some crackpot bloggers?

You mean the ones that don't question what is front of them and only toe the Government endorsed line? :dunno:

You mean the ones that don't question what is front of them and only toe the Government endorsed line? :dunno:

So no newspapers have ever questioned the govt or reported something embarrassing to them?

Christ on a bike, don't question the conspiracy theorists.

THAT MAKES YOU PART OF THE CONSPIRACY

:ph34r:

Like the conspiracy that said Saddam Hussein had weapons of mass destruction. :ph34r:

Archived