Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
purpleronnie

Boston Marathon hit by explosions

I believe there are many suspicious circumstances to it

does this photo look real or do you think it has been tampered with ?

sorry that's another question :D

article-1221033-02E5A7E50000044D-610_468x344.jpg

It looks like any bog standard CCTV picture.

So basically, any attack that happens will be a government set up.

It looks like any bog standard CCTV picture.

So basically, any attack that happens will be a government set up.

How does the bottom railing bar manage to get in front of the guy in the white caps arm ( Siddique Khan I think)

How does the bottom railing bar manage to get in front of the guy in the white caps arm ( Siddique Khan I think)

You really do take my breath away.

Although for the record, seeing as photo manipulation is my day job. His arm is bent, which you can tell by the way light falls on certain areas of the jacket. In a very similar way to the chap in front of him. Look at his arm shape and how the light falls in the same way on his jacket.

You really do take my breath away.

Although for the record, seeing as photo manipulation is my day job. His arm is bent, which you can tell by the way light falls on certain areas of the jacket. In a very similar way to the chap in front of him. Look at his arm shape and how the light falls in the same way on his jacket.

So you don't think it's been tampered with in any way ?

You think that the what appears to be the bottom railing in front of his arm is in fact a trick of the light .?

And this light effect just happens to fall in a perfect line with the rail?

Lets reverse the situation , if i presented you with this pic as evidence "for a conspiracy" , would you accept it as concrete evidence or would you say it possibly looks doctored ?

So you don't think it's been tampered with in any way ?

You think that the what appears to be the bottom railing in front of his arm is in fact a trick of the light .?

And this light effect just happens to fall in a perfect line with the rail?

Lets reverse the situation , if i presented you with this pic as evidence "for a conspiracy" , would you accept it as concrete evidence or would you say it possibly looks doctored ?

There is no trick of the light, the bottom railing does not look in front of his arm. His arm is bent, you can see it is bent by how the light reacts to the creases in the jacket. The fact his arm is bent means his arm is higher than the railings.

I can't say whether it's been doctored or not, I could remove one of them completely and or insert another person to make it 5 people given enough time. What I am doing, is explaining that his arm is bent and the bar is not in front of him.

There is no trick of the light, the bottom railing does not look in front of his arm. His arm is bent, you can see it is bent by how the light reacts to the creases in the jacket. The fact his arm is bent means his arm is higher than the railings.

I can't say whether it's been doctored or not, I could remove one of them completely and or insert another person to make it 5 people given enough time. What I am doing, is explaining that his arm is bent and the bar is not in front of him.

ok if that's how you see it :thumbup: but it looks as though the bottom of his jacket ( possibly his rucksack) is behind the rail to me .

Could you find me one other clear picture ( date/ time stamped ) of Mohammad Sidique Khan in London on that day .

There should be many of them

I've seen a couple of Hussain but none of Khan, Lindsay or Tanweer

Don't you think that's odd ?There are plenty of pics of all of them on the supposed dummy run .

ok if that's how you see it :thumbup: but it looks as though the bottom of his jacket if in behind the rail to me .

Yes that's how it looks to the person with 16 years in the industry.

If it helps though you can look at this image and see that the pole goes over the dark post in the background, not his arm.

bombing_1736906c.jpg

Could you find me one other clear picture ( date/ time stamped ) of Mohammad Sidique Khan in London on that day .

There should be many of them

I've seen a couple of Hussain but none of Khan, Lindsay or Tanweer

Don't you think that's odd ?There are plenty of pics of all of them on the supposed dummy run .

What like the one above that you don't believe it real?

Yes that's how it looks to the person with 16 years in the industry.

If it helps though you can look at this image and see that the pole goes over the dark post in the background, not his arm.

bombing_1736906c.jpg

What like the one above that you don't believe it real?

:D:thumbup:

i'd just like to see any photo of them( in London) on that day , wouldn't you ?

tubebomb_1116431i.jpg

edit;

i thought you were a " show me the evidence" type of guy .

does this only apply when tackling conspiracy theories , but not official accounts ? :)

tubebomb_1116431i.jpg

edit;

does this only apply when tackling conspiracy theories , but not official accounts ? :)

You've used paint to highlight things? They will never take you seriously now Zing!

tubebomb_1116431i.jpg

edit;

Firstly, the horizontal line going across his arm does make it look like it is bent like Babylon says. Meaning that his arm finishes where his elbow is and doesn't extent past the bar in the first place.

Secondly, if 'the men in charge' are going to start photoshopping images don't you think they'd be slightly more competent than this?

tubebomb_1116431i.jpg

edit;

What are you trying to show with the circles? I've explained it already, thankfully Haydos also understands light.

m4efDbo.jpg

Highlighted for you a bit better. The dark shape with the arrow pointing to it looks like a different object. It could be his arm like you say but this is another clutching at straws, low quality photo that you guys seem to thrive on.

m4efDbo.jpg

Highlighted for you a bit better. The dark shape with the arrow pointing to it looks like a different object. It could be his arm like you say but this is another clutching at straws, low quality photo that you guys seem to thrive on.

edit;

forget it :D i give up

edit;

forget it :D i give up

You edited, but further to what has already been said it would be much harder in Photoshop to get something that is both behind and in front of the object as the bar looks, it is not something you could really do by mistake.

Don't give up but just accept in this case it is a normal photo, the problem is photos like this really do more damage to conspiracy theorists than good.

You edited, but further to what has already been said it would be much harder in Photoshop to get something that is both behind and in front of the object as the bar looks, it is not something you could really do by mistake.

Don't give up but just accept in this case it is a normal photo, the problem is photos like this really do more damage to conspiracy theorists than good.

I'm not really giving up but I waste far too much time on this stuff anyway , :thumbup: there's nothing i can do to change anything so mostly i just accept that and chip in here and there if the mood takes me. :)

i'm not really in the mood today , it's too nice

The great irony in these threads, is that if I had to bet on any two people becoming Islamic fundamentalists and blowing shit up... it would be Zingari and El Empty. lol

:D

You're got to be joking surely , I have trouble lighting a fookin barbecue , let alone trying to blow stuff up.

I once met someone at a conference who lives off of the residuals from a Photoshop process he made for making fake CCTV and security camera images. What's that being used for? Huh? What's that being used for!!!

Seriously I should have asked him.

Yes , very interesting indeed , i wonder who his clients are ?

Not your normal Tescos or M and S trying to fit someone up for nicking a loaf i'd imagine

i'd have got him pissed until he spilled the beans :D

Did Babylon ever admit that the FBI and CIA are involved in any terrorist acts whatsoever? Or did he deny? I never read the thread to find out.

Why would I, I don't profess to be an expert in these matters. What I will do though is attempt to shed some logical thinking an 95% of the crud "evidence" that gets trotted out on here.

Archived