Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest glasgowfox

I'VE GOT A FEELING!

Guest glasgowfox

After 30 minutes I was so down thinking season over.....now!!!! I'VE GOT A FEELING.......Come on you city slickers!!!!! Get in there!!! yes the beer helps lol.

Guest glasgowfox

I know we wanted automatic but if we go up through the play offs........what a day out...party till you die

I had a feeling...then I did BBC Predictor and it went.

I don't want to be negative but unless we win the next two, we need to get something away at Forest. I don't fancy that at all.

Considering a team could be relegated with 53 points this year, the points total to make the playoffs will probably be lower than usual. Six should do it.

We could still finish anywhere between 8th and 4th with 3 to play.

I'm keeping anything I have two of crossed !!

I had a feeling...then I did BBC Predictor and it went.

I don't want to be negative but unless we win the next two, we need to get something away at Forest. I don't fancy that at all.

Considering a team could be relegated with 53 points this year, the points total to make the playoffs will probably be lower than usual. Six should do it.

We could still finish anywhere between 8th and 4th with 3 to play.

I'm keeping anything I have two of crossed !!

Sounds painful.

Archived