Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

Well Done Leicester

Still can't believe them twats have only given us 2,000 tickets....... :rolleyes:

They don't want the Blue Army having any positive effect on our performance or negative effect on Forest's. The 2000 who do go are going to have to outsing the Forest scum for 90 minutes for all of us.

You've changed your mind since Chelsea away last season then? Seem to remember you questioning why Lisa had a problem with the online system and lack of priority.

I have indeed, I see both sides of the argument but for a start the allocation is much less for this, and is as far as we know not on TV. Add the distances involved in either game and it's easy to see that every man and his dog will be wanting a ticket for this.

Agree with it, and probably makes more sense than anything else.

Rekon they should put up a big screen as well, like other clubs do. People might watch it with other fans (maybe instead of heading to Nottingham without a ticket) and the club make money as well with sales of drink and food (although it should be cheaper than a match day). My opinion anyway.

I agree with the stance taken by the club its important to reward the fans that go and this is the best way of ensuring they get first dibs. The main issue is that given the fact that we have 2000 tickets only there will be LCFC fans in all parts of the City ground and this will lead to issues. I have a feeling that if results go the way we hope then it might make the final game irrelevent to them so we might get more.

Archived