Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
tommyh

Tickets

Guest MattP

You do realise the police may read these sites?

Can do what they want, far as I'm aware in Britain (just about) it's not yet an offence to buy a ticket for a football match you want to watch.

You do realise the police may read these sites?

They're gonna hunt you down from your IP address, arrest you and charge you for buying a ticket in an end that you don't support!

Or they're going to do nothing as you're not breaking the law in any way shape or form.

Guest parky0607

Trying to sort tickets in t block on there os keeps telling me to transfer the seats to the basket but its not letting me .. Any ideas? It's saying there's seats available still?

Having the same problem!

The police cannot arrest you, the only thing that can happen is that IF the club have a written policy about away fans being in the home sections (which I'm sure they do). They can remove you from the ground. THAT IS THE WORST THAT CAN HAPPEN. You will be removed from the ground. YOU WILL NOT BE ARRESTED, you will not be put in shackles and made to walk through Nottingham city centre with fans throwing rotten tomatoes at you. Nothing, nada! If you want to do it, do it. If you don't want to do it, don't start saying "you will be arrested" because you won't and to be honest you sound like winging babies.

Archived