Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ronnup

Who next?

Pearce might just be one of the worst managers out there. It's absolutely astonishing that he continues to get employment. I doubt there will be many clubs in the PL or Championship lining up to appoint him.

I would not want him anywhere near this club... I put him in the same managerial bag as Roy Keane

Poyet strongly linked with a move. Can't link but Ian Abrahams Twitter

It's probably me - again (?!) - but I'm just wondering if there might be 'mileage' in this.  Poyet has his Hearing with Brighton today - and an announcement is expected that he'll go next week (to allow a new Manager in for the start of training, also next week).  All the Brighton newspaper reports are saying that the Hearing is likely to lead to an agreement for him to leave ('voluntarily' !) and receive compo.  He'll then be free to 'take up a new job'.  Now (as you know, from my 'musings' on 'The Silence'), City have not said anything official about Pearson (ie even the 'lethal' Vote of Confidence), or new players, or leaving players, or finance, or anything significant (other than POSSIBLE Boardroom changes).  Could all this delay, be because they waiting for Poyet ?!  Just a thought !

Archived