Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ronnup

Who next?

Since when has there been any source linking Lennon as potential boss at City. Apart from the fact that we can reach the Premiership, what makes us a better prospect than Celtic???

The than he may want a bigger challenge on a week to week basis. Only thing I can think of.

Don't want Pearson to get sacked, but if he does, I'd go for either Di Matteo (unrealistic but no club) or Kenny Jackett (done another good job with no money at Millwall). I'd like Lennon as well, but can't see it happening.

What does everybody think about mick McCarthy? Have a couple of friends that are Ipswich fans and they're singing his praises. Took over with them languishing in the bottom 3, and now they're 5 points behind us. Can't argue with his record of getting teams up as well.

• 1 month later...

Having just got back from working at Martin Oneills house in London and having a chat with him this afternoon, I would like to put the record straight about all the newspaper reports mentioning his return.....

I asked Martin if he would return to Leicester City - He said " no one at the club as contacted him"

He also told me had fond memories at  Leicester City, and we spent a while remernising about the great times at Filbert St...

He also told me he was getting itchy feet to get back into management....

I got the distinct impression if Martin was approached by Leicester City he would be interested in a return to the club....

So as for all the paper talk, take it with a pinch of salt......

So if the owners of Leicester City really want Martin, I suggest they  contact him before its to late and he finds another club....  

Having just got back from working at Martin Oneills house in London and having a chat with him this afternoon, I would like to put the record straight about all the newspaper reports mentioning his return.....

I asked Martin if he would return to Leicester City - He said " no one at the club as contacted him"

He also told me had fond memories at  Leicester City, and we spent a while remernising about the great times at Filbert St...

I got the distinct impression if Martin was approached by Leicester City he would be interested in a return to the club....

So if the owners of Leicester City really want Martin, I suggest they  contact him before its to late and he finds another club....  

Hide.

You did what?  lol

You have a job?!?!? :o

He also told me had fond memories at Leicester City, and we spent a while remernising about the great times at Filbert St...

So if the owners of Leicester City really want Martin, I suggest they contact him before its to late and he finds another club....

Got you.

MON lives in a bedsit.

Did tell people this..

• 2 weeks later...

I see that Stuart Pearce is leaving his Job as manager of the u21s at the end of June....

Oh god! Don't set flowwolf off again :rolleyes::thumbup:

:D  :D 

Pearce might just be one of the worst managers out there. It's absolutely astonishing that he continues to get employment. I doubt there will be many clubs in the PL or Championship lining up to appoint him.

Oh my God we agree on something !  :D  :D

Archived