Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ronnup

Who next?

Check out this new fangled think called Google mate. :thumbup:

Farewell speech??

He does another interview after which he declares that he wishes to 'mirror' this season next year with another league title.

He won't be leaving for a while, but i would love a Lennon/Parker combo. Maybe get in the likes of guppy, taggart, muzzy and walsh as coaches. Would be a great project to be part of them, and im sure if lennon took over, or even o'neill, they would all be willing to play a part.

Would be quality, i will admit that.

Farewell speech??

He does another interview after which he declares that he wishes to 'mirror' this season next year with another league title.

He won't be leaving for a while, but i would love a Lennon/Parker combo. Maybe get in the likes of guppy, taggart, muzzy and walsh as coaches. Would be a great project to be part of them, and im sure if lennon took over, or even o'neill, they would all be willing to play a part.

Would be quality, i will admit that.

Living in the past or what? How do you know these guys (bar Lennon and O'Neill) can cut it as coaches or managers?

They may be willing and will have a lot of passion but that alone isn't enough is it. We bemoan NP and his coaches' tactics. Can you see any of these being better?

Living in the past or what? How do you know these guys (bar Lennon and O'Neill) can cut it as coaches or managers?

They may be willing and will have a lot of passion but that alone isn't enough is it. We bemoan NP and his coaches' tactics. Can you see any of these being better?

parker coached, and so did guppy under O'neill at sunderland.

Taggart also did some coaching here i believe, and worked under dickov at oldham.

Izzet also did some coaching, but as far as i am aware walshy has not, and was more of a hopeful choice than anything else.

So Parker, Guppy and Taggart have all coached, i think izzet had a brief spell as well, but don't think walshy has.

Guest MattP

The only thing Walsh and Izzet came close to managing was City Bookmakers on Hotel Street and even that's shut down now.

parker coached, and so did guppy under O'neill at sunderland.

Taggart also did some coaching here i believe, and worked under dickov at oldham.

Izzet also did some coaching, but as far as i am aware walshy has not, and was more of a hopeful choice than anything else.

So Parker, Guppy and Taggart have all coached, i think izzet had a brief spell as well, but don't think walshy has.

Fair enough, but are they a team of coaches good enough to take us up in the championship, probably not. Undeniably, if it worked it would be an absolute dream having those ex-players. It seems too unrealistic a thing to actually work though. Can't think of any places where such a number of ex-players from the same team have been on the coaching staff together

I'd live Lennon. And I think he may be ready for a new challenge. The SPl couldn't have been less entertaining this year. And next years not looking any better. It could be done.

Otherwise there isn't a lot out there that I know of.

I know it's dirty but I think I may be ready for Warnock.

Don't be too sure !!!! its a goer...

Like when NP had definitely been sacked a few games ago?! Lenny might leave Celtic but if he did I'd imagine it'd be for a Prem. Moving to City would be a sideways move at best without the prospect of Champions League either.

I'd be very happy to be proven wrong but think its the bullshit mill starting to turn.

Archived