Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

LCFC Awards 2012/2013

Was that really our best team performance of the season? That's a poor choice for me.

Well we had to recover from going a goal down within three minutes against a team in good form, and then bounced back when they equalised. For me, that shows more character and resilience than thumping shocking Ipswich and Huddersfield sides.

Was that really our best team performance of the season? That's a poor choice for me.

No, but it was chosen by the management and I would hazard a guess there may have been a purpose behind that one being chosen.

Woah, Bolton at home won "best performance"?! What about when we put 6 past Ipswich? Or Udders? Or when we looked a little bit better than Brazil at Bristol City? Bolton at home shouldn't be allowed to win any awards based on the defending for their second goal alone.

This is worrying when wes crashed his car and fell asleep at the wheel and had been drinking it was after a club award night. I find it worrying that players might be drinking before the most important game of the season. Man Utd did the same and look at them first half against Arsenal.

Guest BlueBrett

So Konch gets 3rd, and we still have "fans" on here slating the man, Baffling the amount of hate he gets.

I'm inclined to agree.

I think I actually voted him player of the season last year. He has developed a bit of a hoofing tendency but I mostly put that down to the complete lack of movement in front of him most of the time.

Konchesky 3rd in the players' player of the year votes... lol Says it all about this bunch of tossers, clueless! We'd be 18 points better off without Konch.

:thumbup:

I reckon it must have been tactical voting on behalf of quite a few of the other players... "who can I vote for who will definitely not win but will take a vote away from a rival for this award that I want to win?..... Konchesky it is"

Nearly back-fired though Wes, Kasper, Nugent, Knoackaert et al :P

Konchesky 3rd in the players' player of the year votes... lol Says it all about this bunch of tossers, clueless! We'd be 18 points better off without Konch.

Any chance you can enlighten us on how Konch was directly responsible for the loss of 18 points? Can you highlight his weaknesses for us all? I think I'd rather trust a fellow pro's opinion on a player throughout the course of a season, than someone who is obviously paying no attention to Konch's attributes... For one, as a minimum we expect effort, are you alluding to the fact that he doesn't give 100% every game??

Can't see how he cost us 18 points without the balls he put in we wouldn't have half the goals we got and now we slated him how about the strikers maybe if they scored a few more or got on a few more of konchesky crosses we wouldn't be where we are now you need to score the goals to get the points

Archived