Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

LCFC Awards 2012/2013

Big Wes wins Players' Player of the Year; Schmeichel 2nd; Konchesky 3rd lol lol.

No offence to Konch, but how?!

Well done to Wes and Kasper.

Knockaert won Young Player of the Year and Goal of the Season (vs Hudds; the scorpion kick). James and Keane 2nd and 3rd.

Michael Cain won Academy Player of the Year.

Wes Morgan wins Fans' Player of the Year. Kasper 2nd again. Michael Keane 3rd.

Can't be arsed to start a thread...but M Keane. Is he all that? Every time I watch him he looks composed, tidy with the ball, good in the air. However, defensively he's still got a lot to learn, and his introduction into the side has not been good at all results wise. I'm sure he'll be very good in time but...

Everyone wants him back next year, everyone raves about him, he's picked ahead of solid Championship CB's, and now he's a nominee for Fan's Player...

Seems strange to me

Wes Morgan is named #LCFC Player of the Year 2013, topping the fans' poll ahead of @kschmeichel1 and Michael Keane. #LCFCAwards2013

How was Keane 3rd? I would have had him for young player of the year but I'd have had Nuge as 3rd. Scored so many important goals

Can't be arsed to start a thread...but M Keane. Is he all that? Every time I watch him he looks composed, tidy with the ball, good in the air. However, defensively he's still got a lot to learn, and his introduction into the side has not been good at all results wise. I'm sure he'll be very good in time but...

Everyone wants him back next year, everyone raves about him, he's picked ahead of solid Championship CB's, and now he's a nominee for Fan's Player...

Seems strange to me

Against watford, clearly the best player in our team, dealt with deeney all game apart from their goal.

Seems strange to me

Yeah don't get it either. Decent and a lot of potential to be better but a half decent half season on loan and he's been our third best player?! Are people forgetting Nugent's goals almost single handedly had us in a position to go up in January? Knockaert's displays had everybody wetting themselves week after week from September to January. I think it's the classic "who's done alright in the few weeks before we vote" thing. Nuge hasn't even had a mention despite clearly being our third best player behind Wes and Kasper. Keane's been alright of late and bang, 3rd.

Surprised Keane gets in there based on what amounts to our far worse half of the season. If you are judging on half a season, Drinkwater and Nugent were both fantastic in the first half of the season.

I'd have gone for King third after the obvious two though. The only other player to show any level of consistency throughout the season in my opinion.

Archived