Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

LCFC Awards 2012/2013

Too many people sucking up to Knockaert, young player of the year my arse, what a load of bollocks.

And Konchesky third for Players player of the year, what were they playing at, deluded idiots.

Other than that, congratulations to all winners and runners up :appl:

I must be the only guy who rates Konchesky, thought he was one of our best players on Friday, don't remember him doing a lot wrong, and put in the ball for Kane's goal. Don't think people realise how much running he does either. The amount of time our full backs go past our wingers is incredible- especially for somebody the wrong side of 30. Don't understand why he has been made such a scapegoat this season when there are very few left backs in the league who would be a better choice than him. Shows his experience well, his only issue is when he comes up against a very speedy winger.

I must be the only guy who rates Konchesky, thought he was one of our best players on Friday, don't remember him doing a lot wrong, and put in the ball for Kane's goal. Don't think people realise how much running he does either. The amount of time our full backs go past our wingers is incredible- especially for somebody the wrong side of 30. Don't understand why he has been made such a scapegoat this season when there are very few left backs in the league who would be a better choice than him. Shows his experience well, his only issue is when he comes up against a very speedy winger.

He's not been that bad, maybe not third best but ok for most of the season.

People see he has a bad game and it sticks in the memory, similarly with Schlupp, who improved massively when on trial at Man Utd, hasn't been all that great since he came back but it's largely glossed over.

Not the only guy i rate him too never does much wrong for me i only notice good points. Really i would like to know why people don't like him.

Player's player isn't it? So not the one we voted for. So clearly Konch is appreciated by the players.

Explains a lot.

Clearly isn't a 1st 11 player, but he must add in other ways, away from his frequent 'weak link' performances

He's not been that bad, maybe not third best but ok for most of the season.

People see he has a bad game and it sticks in the memory, similarly with Schlupp, who improved massively when on trial at Man Utd, hasn't been all that great since he came back but it's largely glossed over.

Glad someone else thinks that of Schlupp... A lot of goodwill for some errrm less than stellar performances.

Think he could be a good player in time but needs some more time with the development squad or on loan in div 1.

Konchesky is up there with the players probably for his guidance and mentoring on the training ground more than anything else. The younger members of the squad (most of them) obviously rate him. We don't know what goes on day to day on the training ground, except that we aren't practiceing set plays :P

Solid?????

What else would you call the best home defence in the division & one of the best overall?

There's more to a season than just the past month or two where a change in formation in an effort to get results has opened us up more than we were prior to that.

Not that I'd pick Konchesky over Keane or RDL at the back... or Drinkwater (until past month or so), Kasper or Nugent for 3rd

Against watford, clearly the best player in our team, dealt with deeney all game apart from their goal.

kinda sums up my point. good player, far from perfect and it's unfortunately cost us of late.

What else would you call the best home defence in the division & one of the best overall?

There's more to a season than just the past month or two where a change in formation in an effort to get results has opened us up more than we were prior to that.

Not that I'd pick Konchesky over Keane or RDL at the back... or Drinkwater (until past month or so), Kasper or Nugent for 3rd

Not really solid when we've been leaking goals is it? Shows how weak championship defences are in general if we're won of the best.

For anyone who has Foxes Player, big Wes looks feckin' miserable giving his post-award interview!

Good because we've been s**** recently so he shouldn't be happy about accepting an award for the best underachiever. Don't really get why the awards aren't at the end of the season really :dunno: .

Don't get the hate of Konch myself. Not been as good as last year but still pretty decent and solid.

Konchesky was one of our better players on Friday did not put a foot wrong all night. CAN't understand the abuse he gets either. The players who he plays with are not stupid they represent our club only they will know why he deserves to come third. I will say well done Paul Konchesky.

The scapegoat should be De Laat. Apart from being quick he is poor defensively and has cost us a lot this season awful player i can see why he never made it at Manure.

Archived