Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
PaulLeics

LIVE MATCH SATURDAY

Apparently also on in The Counting House (from twitter, don't shoot the messenger if it's wrong!)

Class that. That place is absolutely rocking on some matchdays, it would be unreal in there on Saturday.

I've also been told it's on down the counting house I'm over that way tomorrow so will pop in and confirm.

Does the Counting House come recommended, then? Never been in there...

Could've had a ticket in the home end via a Forest season-ticket holder, but didn't trust myself to stay under-cover given that the fat lady hasn't quite sung yet - and certainly hasn't sung for Forest. The Millwall-Palace 0-0 could be the death knell for us, though. Can't see Bolton cocking it up, but Palace might stumble against Posh, who might need the points to avoid relegation....so better stop Forest benefiting from that...

Guest TheBear

The Rose and Crown at Houghton-on-the-Hill will be showing the game also! Its open from 10am for brekkie and beers aswell!

Kettering,

The only places I know that had Al Jazeera sport was spot on and prince of Wales. I know for certain the prince doesn't have it now its changed hands and neither does the market inn. As for any others I have no idea. I can get the channel personally and with a little help I might be able to get a stream going just for people who can't go out. I'll have a look into it.

Can someone please explain to me how to watch the Al Jazeera channels, I click watch now on their website and it says I need to be a member but I can't sign up because I don't live in the Middle East. There must be a way around this? How will these pubs and bars be showing it otherwise?

Can someone please explain to me how to watch the Al Jazeera channels, I click watch now on their website and it says I need to be a member but I can't sign up because I don't live in the Middle East. There must be a way around this? How will these pubs and bars be showing it otherwise?

You subscribe to it, it costs my local £800 per year, you might be best to stream it from somewhere like front row sports (think that's it)

I just phoned the counting house and the lady told me it was not on.

When I pointed out it wad on al jazzera an Arabic channel she told me she would look into it.

I can watch in 2 pubs in Atherstone warks where I liver but struggling to find anywhere in middle of Leicester.

I would check before going to counting house.

When I pointed out it wad on al jazzera an Arabic channel she told me she would look into it.

I can watch in 2 pubs in Atherstone warks where I liver but struggling to find anywhere in middle of Leicester.

which pubs in Atherstone are showing it?

Kettering,

The only places I know that had Al Jazeera sport was spot on and prince of Wales. I know for certain the prince doesn't have it now its changed hands and neither does the market inn. As for any others I have no idea. I can get the channel personally and with a little help I might be able to get a stream going just for people who can't go out. I'll have a look into it.

I'm stuck at work on saturday so was hoping to nip out for the 2nd half, looks like i will just have to jailbreak my ipad

I can watch in 2 pubs in Atherstone warks where I

liver but struggling to find anywhere in middle of Leicester.

Looks like oadby then

Archived