Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
PaulLeics

LIVE MATCH SATURDAY

Sky sports 2 have it on red button so I've been informed. Don't shoot the messenger if its wrong I'm trying to look for confirmation too. Comes from a source I know at sky. Could be a wind up but I'll confirm once he answers phone!!!!!

Sky sports 2 have it on red button so I've been informed. Don't shoot the messenger if its wrong I'm trying to look for confirmation too. Comes from a source I know at sky. Could be a wind up but I'll confirm once he answers phone!!!!!

:fc: Love Sky :P

So he says Watford vs Leeds is on sky sports 1 via red button and sky sports extra, Hull vs Cardiff is on sky sports 2 and ours is going to be on sky sports 2 via red button. All sounded a little suspect to me, wish I hadn't of posted now! FML.

I WILL kick his arse if he's having me on!! Bastard!

So he says Watford vs Leeds is on sky sports 1 via red button and sky sports extra, Hull vs Cardiff is on sky sports 2 and ours is going to be on sky sports 2 via red button. All sounded a little suspect to me, wish I hadn't of posted now! FML.

I WILL kick his arse if he's having me on!! Bastard!

He's having you on as itd be on the sky program and it isn't.

Yeah I've checked the schedule myself on sky but he said its only just been decided. Got my hopes up. I've text him telling him I want a go on his misses if he's having me on. She's a McFitty. Got the looks and can supply me with a Big Mac after her shift. He's not text back as of yet.

Change of friends needed I reckon....

Im really pissed off al jazzari have changed their schedule! Cant see beamback happening either so looks like ian ****ing stringer on the radio! Oh and and btw dont ask me why but ive got some weird feeling we're going to do it. We win bolton bottle it and draw.

SSN says we're on SS2 on the red button.

942350_10152825885260045_1261099613_n.jpg

That just means that Watford Hull is on the Red butoon.

See how they have put underneath the Cardiff listing SS2. The same applies to the Watford listing- It says, 'SSN2 Red Button' Unless you're trying to wind us up and you've reeled me in!

That just means that Watford Hull is on the Red butoon.

See how they have put underneath the Cardiff listing SS2. The same applies to the Watford listing- It says, 'SSN2 Red Button' Unless you're trying to wind us up and you've reeled me in!

Mate I'm as pissed as anyone if this **** of a "mate" is on a windup my end. I can't see it happening but I live in hope, just be ause he works for them. Fingers crossed he's not as big of a nobber I believe he's being!

Mate I'm as pissed as anyone if this **** of a "mate" is on a windup my end. I can't see it happening but I live in hope, just be ause he works for them. Fingers crossed he's not as big of a nobber I believe he's being!

I was only pointing it out. Afterall they aren't going to have 3 games on one red button and the top two live on SS2- which is how that pic would read if we were to be on the red button.

Surely surely there'll be an acknowledgment from the club tomorrow even if it's just to say, 'no go'

And before the twat lestavez turns up again, I'm not that bothered as I shall be at the game

Do you not think Sky would be promoting the game?

If they had coverage of a five-a-side in my back garden they would be wanking off about it.

Someone I know has just rang the counting house, and they said its defo on in there!!! How? I don't know!!

Theyve got someone going down to the city ground with a skype and a webcam :whistle:

Winstanley Arms in Braunstone Town IS showing it. My local :D . EDIT: I've just noticed people saying it's been pulled from Al Jazeera. I was in there last night and they still had the posters up saying it was on, so either they're confident in having a stream, or they're lazy bastards.

Archived