Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Spudulike

Were you in with the Notts Forest fans ?

There was a lad who was right near us (the away fans) on the right hand side and he managed to stay undercover all game but I only realised he was a Leicester fan when he went absolutely mental at the end of the game. Jumping about, starting whipping his clothes off and started joining in with the singing. He got kicked out after about 2 minutes, what an effort from him! Thought he was gonna get a kicking at one point.

Think this was my mate - LutterworthLCFC on here.

pearson hopeless! Ffs. He took off a defender and went 3 at the back cos we needed a goal and we won! You dont sit behind me in c2 do you and spout non stop drivel all mach do you! T0sser

To be fair, it was shit or bust time!.

He didn`t need to be Alex Ferguson to work that out.

Let us hope that Pearson stays positive at Thursdays home leg against Watford, rather than the negative one man up front tactic that he went with, in the home leg with Cardiff in the play offs.

Kermogant gets all the flak from fans, for us not making the play off final that season, but Pearsons negativity in the first leg certainly didn`t help either.

I live in Nottingham as i'm at uni there, when i am with my girlfriend i have countless pervy men pipping there horns, saying comments in public areas when i'm there, chavvy remarks about her blonde hair and tits and it really p*sses me off, the usual roided up working class labourers mainly and never occurrs when i'm in Leicester. Being there and winning in the last minute was a dream, later on in that day i had a little smile to myself imagining their faces when we scored the winner, that's Karma for you. i love you Leicester 

TOP LAD!

David Swinfen, i took this picture and sent it him on twitter! 

That's a fantastic picture. I'd be wanting to get that framed somehow if I were you. Edit- At what point was this picture taken? Full time?

about 10 minutes after full time whistle 

That's a fantastic picture. I'd be wanting to get that framed somehow if I were you. Edit- At what point was this picture taken? Full time?

really is an unbelievable picture 

pearson hopeless! Ffs. He took off a defender and went 3 at the back cos we needed a goal and we won! You dont sit behind me in c2 do you and spout non stop drivel all mach do you! T0sser

Get a grip of yourself, you were obviously not there. The only reason we won was because they threw everyone up front and we caught them on a 4 to 1 break because we had 4 guys picking their nose and not helping out an over run midfield.

If Pearson had kept the tempo up we would have won 5 or 6 1. He slowed it down after our second and they pumelled us, we cleared 3 off the line in 1 minute.

High tempo we're a good team, low tempo we've got no chance, end of, get back to your football manager, T0sser!!!!

I live in Nottingham as i'm at uni there, when i am with my girlfriend i have countless pervy men pipping there horns, saying comments in public areas when i'm there, chavvy remarks about her blonde hair and tits and it really p*sses me off, the usual roided up working class labourers mainly and never occurrs when i'm in Leicester. Being there and winning in the last minute was a dream, later on in that day i had a little smile to myself imagining their faces when we scored the winner, that's Karma for you. i love you Leicester 

David Swinfen, i took this picture and sent it him on twitter! 

any pictures of her to prove it?

I'm a Leicester fan and work in Nottingham. Yesterday, after waiting in line to get tickets for Thursday in my LCFC top I had to go to leave the line and drive Nottingham I noticed too late that I was wearing my LCFC replica top and this was probably not a good idea. I left very quickly but had to stop at a petrol station on the way home. The guy behind the counter just looked at and I couldn't wait to get out of there. 

I was with my forest mate in the Brian Clough Lower, don't know how I managed to stay quiet but I had to as I had counted at least 5 people on the rows around me that would have definitely punched a Leicester fan and getting punched in the face hurts loads.

I was with my forest mate in the Brian Clough Lower, don't know how I managed to stay quiet but I had to as I had counted at least 5 people on the rows around me that would have definitely punched a Leicester fan and getting punched in the face hurts loads.

Hehe yeah, but let's see these scums when you're face to face one to one.

err yea, go on my friends list, i only have like 3 friends on here, its the girl.... obviously 

Fair play to you for putting that out in the open. I can see why Nottingham BinHeads wolf whistle your Mrs but clearly you haven't spent enough time in Leicester city centre with her, the BinHeads are usually out in force.

Fair play to you for putting that out in the open. I can see why Nottingham BinHeads wolf whistle your Mrs but clearly you haven't spent enough time in Leicester city centre with her, the BinHeads are usually out in force.

i can imagine it is the same in a lot of city's, just notice it a lot more in Nottingham! 

To be fair, it was shit or bust time!.

He didn`t need to be Alex Ferguson to work that out.

Let us hope that Pearson stays positive at Thursdays home leg against Watford, rather than the negative one man up front tactic that he went with, in the home leg with Cardiff in the play offs.

Kermogant gets all the flak from fans, for us not making the play off final that season, but Pearsons negativity in the first leg certainly didn`t help either.

Shut up moaning, even about 3 years ago now ffs, need both ur heads looking at -.- gets us in playoffs again and still find something to moan at lmaooooo!! Bore off!! Nigel pearsons blue & white army!!

Archived