Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Spudulike

Were you in with the Notts Forest fans ?

I was at the barber's this morning and the guy who had his hair cut before me was going to sit in the Forest end. No idea if he made it out alive  lol .

Just got in, pissed, I was with my mate Forest fan, who got me the ticket and some of his mates. Didn't see any more foxes where I was. Almost shit myself when we got the winner. Forest fans I  met were first rate didn't care less about losing as they thought they weren't ready. In fairness when we upped it in the first half we blew them away, but when it slowed down they were on top.

How the F*** we didn't concede in injury time first half I dont know.

I've backed Pearson but today he was hopeless, anyone could see that a high tempo suited us and worked against them but what does he do, slow it down second half, it dosen't matter what you read we were lucky today. McGugan looked to have a claim for a stone wall penalty on 88mins and the only reason we won was because they went all out for win, our brak resulted in a 4 to 1 break and an easy finish. Bed time hammered!!!  

Just got in, pissed, I was with my mate Forest fan, who got me the ticket and some of his mates. Didn't see any more foxes where I was. Almost shit myself when we got the winner. Forest fans I met were first rate didn't care less about losing as they thought they weren't ready. In fairness when we upped it in the first half we blew them away, but when it slowed down they were on top.

I've backed Pearson but today he was hopeless, anyone could see that a high tempo suited us and worked against them but what does he do, slow it down second half, it dosen't matter what you read we were lucky today. McGugan looked to have a claim for a stone wall penalty on 88mins and the only reason we won was because they went all out for win, our brak resulted in a 4 to 1 break and an easy finish. Bed time hammered!!!

Pearson hopeless? Please name me another manager in the past ten years at City who won a league and guided the team to two top six finishes

Just got in, pissed, I was with my mate Forest fan, who got me the ticket and some of his mates. Didn't see any more foxes where I was. Almost shit myself when we got the winner. Forest fans I met were first rate didn't care less about losing as they thought they weren't ready. In fairness when we upped it in the first half we blew them away, but when it slowed down they were on top.

pearson hopeless! Ffs. He took off a defender and went 3 at the back cos we needed a goal and we won! You dont sit behind me in c2 do you and spout non stop drivel all mach do you! T0sser

Just got in, pissed, I was with my mate Forest fan, who got me the ticket and some of his mates. Didn't see any more foxes where I was. Almost shit myself when we got the winner. Forest fans I  met were first rate didn't care less about losing as they thought they weren't ready. In fairness when we upped it in the first half we blew them away, but when it slowed down they were on top.

Hopeless??

changes to 3-5-2.

giving knocky a free-roaming role, then.....

goal!

I agree, bloody hopeless.

Just read this over on ltlf:

Re: More than 2000 festa coming to forest?

there was 1 idiot in upper bridgford, (after their 1st goal) came running out form our row, ran down and hugged the steward.. did some fist pumps, then got chased down the tunnel by about a dozen forest lads.

what a numpty, and to make things worse, I think a Forest fan who looked like him get headbutted by mistake, and spent the 2nd half with an ice pack on his face.

why he felt the need to blow his cover so early is open to debate, hopefully he got thrown out and not put in the away end.

Ha, ha. Anyone on here? Did the steward hug him back? Did he get out alive?

Just read this over on ltlf:

Re: More than 2000 festa coming to forest?

there was 1 idiot in upper bridgford, (after their 1st goal) came running out form our row, ran down and hugged the steward.. did some fist pumps, then got chased down the tunnel by about a dozen forest lads.

what a numpty, and to make things worse, I think a Forest fan who looked like him get headbutted by mistake, and spent the 2nd half with an ice pack on his face.

why he felt the need to blow his cover so early is open to debate, hopefully he got thrown out and not put in the away end.

Ha, ha. Anyone on here? Did the steward hug him back? Did he get out alive?

What I did see in the upper bridgeford from down below was a Burberry wearing, skin-head scum bag getting in a female stewards face (literally nose to nose) and threatening to push her off into the mesh below. Complete cvnt, wish I'd seen him outside.

But I didn't because I was stood in his beloved stadium for 30 minutes celebrating my sheer joy.

I was in Brian Clough stand with a couple of Forest fans. Managed to contained myself through the game but I almost gave up my cover on couple of occasions luckily whenever I clapped a good Leicester City chance everyone thought I was applauding some good defensive work or a great goalkeeping save when I was actually appreciating City's efforts.

There was a lad who was right near us (the away fans) on the right hand side and he managed to stay undercover all game but I only realised he was a Leicester fan when he went absolutely mental at the end of the game. Jumping about, starting whipping his clothes off and started joining in with the singing. He got kicked out after about 2 minutes, what an effort from him! Thought he was gonna get a kicking at one point.

i was walking to the car !!! 40 of their top boys were going to kill us , saved by the old bill . they kicked in a few of our fans inside a car showroom then turned on us .followed us to the cattle market where we parked .  i really thought my days were numbered . we were very lucky ! scum !

Archived