Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vlad the Fox

90 minutes in text.

A classic final day of the season. Lets face it, it's days like today that shows you how close Leicester City and football is to our hearts. The positive vibes on hear tonight is a fantastic sight to behold, let's hope it continues for the next three matches. A couple more wins under our belt and today's shoot out wouldn't have had anything like the edge it did, so maybe this is the silver lining of our second half of the season collapse.

Anyway to the point of the thread. Today's events led to a roller coaster of an afternoon, thankfully one that didn't derail, but how did people share the unfolding events of the afternoon with friends and family via text, email, and twitter. Lets read your best messages. Here's one I sent to an out of radio contact friend upon Knocky's winner.

'Fxxking yes yes yes, Knockaert.

Injury time.'

Makes me laugh thinking about the little bomb I set off.

My messages to my mate:

How are Bolton doing?

How are Bolton doing?

How are Bolton doing?

Is it really full time though?

So you're 100% it's full time

Definitely a draw?

Well

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS Get In

To a mate who I'd been texting:

"I'm so excited I want to shit out my brain and eat it"

Honest to God, I was shaking so hard I physically couldn't type and by the time I'd calmed down enough that was my first thought. Haven't felt like I have today for many years!!

I was constantly texting my West Ham - supporting mate (Who's dad is a Forest fan!) throughout the game. 

The second Leicester goal:

Me: yererrees!!!!!

Mate: Goal?

Me: Yes

Mate: Who scored?

Me: The legend that is known as andy king.

Mate: Haha

Mate: Sweet.

Forest equalizer and Bolton scoreline confusion:

Me: Forest level

Me: ****, bolton winning now. All going wrong.

Mate: Knew it would 

Me: Apparently Bolton didnt score. So still all to play for.

Mate: So still 2-2?

Me: Yes

Leicester Winner and playoff confirmation:

Mate: 3-2!!

Mate: Haha

Mate: Hull missed pen - Cardiff just got a pen!

Me: I am ****ing shitting it

Mate: What's Bolton score?

Me: We've won, bolton still drawing

Mate: Tense

Me: YESSS WEVE ****ING DONE IT.

Mate: Hahaha

Mate: Boooyah

Mate: My Dad's pissed 

Me: Knockaert is a ****ing legend.

Mate: Hahaha

Mate: I never thought you'd do it 

Me: Best day ever!!!

Mate: Yeah now you've gotta win the playoffs...

Me: I don't ****ing care, I've never been so happy.

My mate got so caught up in the excitement that he wants to come with me to the first leg. I don't think his dad feels the same way...

What a day.

To my mate after the game, having spent watching the match in the Florest end:

I'd of literally got killed if I was found in there!! Some bloke jumped up when city scored ran down the stairs and about 5 big blokes chased after him!! I was having to clap, sing and shout at the Florest players!!!

My Dad was so sure that Leicester were going to lose that he told me if they won he'd pay for my season ticket:

Me: You owe me a season ticket now Dad.

Dad: Balls. What were the chances?

Text my missus before the game, " any chance of a shag tonight ? " She replied " Yes if City get into the playoffs Ha Ha  " Thanks to the lads she got a right good seeing too but not untill the football league show was done . :scarf:  :scarf:

Archived