Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wilson_6

"IF" We make it to Wembley

1 as any away game.. Don't worry about tickets, we'll get 35,000+

Yeah but we did sell 29,000 last night for just the first leg surley 35,000 will sell out. When was the last time we were at wembley. Remeber the banner out of Leicester last time "Last one out turn the light off" Every one goes to Wembley lol

The thought of actually making it to Wembley sends a shiver down my spine - I never really thought we'd make it into the playoffs let alone get to the second leg a goal up. 

I've still not been to the new wembley, but the memories of Derby, Palace, Tranmere put a smile on my face, the Spurs game I'd sooner forget though!

BELIEVE!

I'm gonna be a cvnt here but I think it should be 2 as it was for the 1st couple of play-off finals, it would still leave a few thousand left for general sale.

i've got mates and relatives who held season tickets for years, that due to circumstances now live in Devon and Essex and due to finances and time have had to ditch the season tickets, I'd like to be able to help sort them out with a few tickets for the loyalty they have shown over the years.

I know thats just a personal thing and will pi$$ a few people off.

For the record I have been to the new wembley to watch the fa trophy final and it was great and I really hope that I get to see it full of our fans the thought alone makes me shiver.

however I will be paying for a middle tier seat as the lowest blocks the view is cr@p.

what do people reckon the chance of getting a ticket is? (not a sth)

I reckon you'll get one, might not be in the area you want but there should be enough tickets to go around.

The problem will be that they will probably be 2 per season ticket holder, then members, then general, so that if you want more than 2 before general sale you have to split people up.  I live abroad, so cannot be a ST, only a member, but my loyalty is an 800 pound flight over for the playoffs even before we played Forest and I am here for the duration.  However, I understand that I am down the rung of the ladder in getting tickets, but I would imagine I will be camping out with a few thousand to secure some more tickets for the family that will then fly out and join me at Wembley. I BELIEVE.

im pretty sure someone posted what prices might well be. think it was ranged from £38-£99. tho im not 100%

Cheers mate,guessing that the middle tier will be about £60 then,not too bad unless you've got to get one for your lad as well!

From the stadium plan and what i can remember the blue seats you need binoculars to see the players,let alone the ball!Been there!Think i'll get the credit card out(i Know i'll have to pay it back some time!) and go for Green!.......if we get there!

From the stadium plan and what i can remember the blue seats you need binoculars to see the players,let alone the ball!Been there!Think i'll get the credit card out(i Know i'll have to pay it back some time!) and go for Green!.......if we get there!

thats why IF we get there....it will be the most expensive ones for me. 

The thought of actually making it to Wembley sends a shiver down my spine - I never really thought we'd make it into the playoffs let alone get to the second leg a goal up. 

I've still not been to the new wembley, but the memories of Derby, Palace, Tranmere put a smile on my face, the Spurs game I'd sooner forget though!

BELIEVE!

Its nothing on the old one thats for sure. I went to the old Wembley twice to watch Gillingham lose and win a playoff final and it was amazing. Been to the new one to watch Gillingham win and the whole atmosphere wasn't the same. Mind you, I saw Kasbian play there and it was a better atmosphere than the football! Bring back those towers :(  

Archived