Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BBCRadioLeicesterSport

Final plans for the first phone-in!

Mr. and Mrs Katy, now that you have made the first tentative steps into the world of radio celebrity, I am pleased to offer you my services as a go between with the general media on your behalf, a la Max Hastings type dealings. I am willing to look at a cut of around 10% on all fees if you're interested. Things can become difficult to cope with as fame grows you know :cool:

:cool:

Twas great fun and very interesting. Tim is a really down to Earth and friendly chap.

Hope I didn't sound too much of a tit, but it was great being given the opportunity to go on :D

Katy and I had a most enjoyable time, thanks very much Jon :)

Yes come on Babylon etc who think they can do better and post on another website that I dont look at (for good reason) very often that you thought me and Sam were 'shit' thanks, your comments are much appreciated. Its not as easy as you think.

We had a great time but it seems there are some people in life who just want to bring people down through jealousy or whatever - how sad.

Yes come on Babylon etc who think they can do better and post on another website that I dont look at (for good reason) very often that you thought me and Sam were 'shit' thanks, your comments are much appreciated. Its not as easy as you think.

We had a great time but it seems there are some people in life who just want to bring people down through jealousy or whatever - how sad.

148145[/snapback]

dont listen to him, i thought you 2 were honest and made some good points - you are bound to be nervous who wouldnt be? :ermm:

dont listen to him, i thought you 2 were honest and made some good points - you are bound to be nervous who wouldnt be?  :ermm:

148147[/snapback]

Thanks but reading all that kind of ruined the whole thing for me :(

On an interesting note though Tim Davies said Weso was going to be the first choice central midfielder before his injury, ahead of Gudjonsson and Kisnorbo, also Williams and Hughes were worried about their places because of him as well. :o Poor lad, but Tim did say Weso should be back around Christmas time :D which is excellent news if all goes well.

Well done Katy and Sam, it's not easy going on radio but I thought both of you were great (well I only caught the last 20 mins of the show!) :thumbup:

Well done Katy and Sam, it's not easy going on radio but I thought both of you were great (well I only caught the last 20 mins of the show!) :thumbup:

148166[/snapback]

Thanks Anish, I hope a lot more people will get down there when the next open fans panel is on. It was, afterall, an open invitation by Jon to which only three fans turned up for :unsure: it was a great experience though and not one I would ever have dreamed of having this time last year.

Maybe the Talking Shite collective need to do something pro-active for the club instead of slating those who try and do something. I found out loads of interesting information and a great insight into the running of a football club from Tim and I appreciate the amount of time he spent after the show talking to me and Sam and answering our questions.

How many Chief Execs would actively ask fans how to improve things and actually take notes on it and look interested? Not many ill bet!

Any other good stuff said in the phone-in? Anything about our new striker we are after?

Pleasing to hear about Weso, I just hope this injury doesn't set him back and he comes back and pushes Kisnorbo, Gudjonsson, Williams and Hughes.

Thanks Anish, I hope a lot more people will get down there when the next open fans panel is on. It was, afterall, an open invitation by Jon to which only three fans turned up for  :unsure: it was a great experience though and not one I would ever have dreamed of having this time last year.

Maybe the Talking Shite collective need to do something pro-active for the club instead of slating those who try and do something. I found out loads of interesting information and a great insight into the running of a football club from Tim and I appreciate the amount of time he spent after the show talking to me and Sam and answering our questions.

How many Chief Execs would actively ask fans how to improve things and actually take notes on it and look interested? Not many ill bet!

148175[/snapback]

Katy, hi, can you let us who couldnt get to hear it last night have a series of bullet points on what was discussed?

PLEASE ME DUCK....

:S

Katy, hi, can you let us who couldnt get to hear it last night have a series of bullet points on what was discussed?

PLEASE ME DUCK....

:S

148188[/snapback]

I will give it a go:

New striker - there is one in the pipeline (as we all know) but its proving harder than first thought.

Atmosphere in games: Tim is putting a plan together to create a more 'carnival' atmosphere and is getting the fams involved in chant writing (as we also already know)

Henry: Is slowly being phased out with more usage of the pre recorded post horn gallop before games etc.

Lee Morris update: Still injured with calf muscle this time

Connolly: Isnt going anywhere and no offers or enquiries have been made about him.

Weso update: Is on track for a Christmas time return :D

It would be impossible to swop the Kop and the Family enclosure due to policing, safety and people moaning about having to change areas, Tim is all up for it but his hands are tied.

Erm Erm Erm - There are loads of other things discussed but they have escaped my mind temporarally, im sure Cobbo will fill you in on the bits ive missed when he comes online. There was a lot of slating of MDV (from myself included) but TD and JB reckon he will come good this season.

Anything else just ask and ill try and remember :)

I will give it a go:

New striker - there is one in the pipeline (as we all know) but its proving harder than first thought.

Atmosphere in games: Tim is putting a plan together to create a more 'carnival' atmosphere and is getting the fams involved in chant writing (as we also already know)

Henry: Is slowly being phased out with more usage of the pre recorded post horn gallop before games etc.

Lee Morris update: Still injured with calf muscle this time

Connolly: Isnt going anywhere and no offers or enquiries have been made about him.

Weso update: Is on track for a Christmas time return  :D

It would be impossible to swop the Kop and the Family enclosure due to policing, safety and people moaning about having to change areas, Tim is all up for it but his hands are tied.

Erm Erm Erm - There are loads of other things discussed but they have escaped my mind temporarally, im sure Cobbo will fill you in on the bits ive missed when he comes online. There was a lot of slating of MDV (from myself included) but TD and JB reckon he will come good this season.

Anything else just ask and ill try and remember  :)

148190[/snapback]

Cheers me duck, cobbo, wrack yer brain then was there owt else...

When you two get married are all the foxestalk members gonna be at the wedding then.? ;)

Stag do in LA MANGA? lol

Katy, ignore the bullshit that people spout, I thought you and Cobbo were great on the phone in last night. Its the first phone in I've listened to all the way through for a long time and I think it was a great idea to invite fans on and you had the guts to go and try it out. You've inspired me to give it a go at some point this season.

Cheers me duck, cobbo, wrack yer brain then was there owt else...

When you two get married are all the foxestalk members gonna be at the wedding then.?  ;)

Stag do in LA MANGA? lol

148191[/snapback]

Is there anything you had in mind that you wanted a answer on? It was only a phone in, not an Open meeting like the one you went to.

Get your hats ready!

Was good to hear fans on the phone in,althogh I didn't know it was you pair til i read it on here this morning!

148195[/snapback]

Katy, ignore the bullshit that people spout, I thought you and Cobbo were great on the phone in last night. Its the first phone in I've listened to all the way through for a long time and I think it was a great idea to invite fans on and you had the guts to go and try it out. You've inspired me to give it a go at some point this season.

148203[/snapback]

Thanks, I was kind of upset and its kicked off a load of unpleasantness now, but really I urge anyone to do it :)

Archived