Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BBCRadioLeicesterSport

Final plans for the first phone-in!

Thank you Mark, I want to hear you on there though!  :thumbup:

148515[/snapback]

A little difficult given that I work on Monday evenings. ;) I wouldn't mind going on though if I had the chance, although I'd be well nervous. :ph34r: It takes a lot of guts to do something like that.

After reading Jon B's enthusiasm to get fans involved, I'd love to be a guest in the next show, especially in a month or so when I'll have finished working.

A little difficult given that I work on Monday evenings.  ;) I wouldn't mind going on though if I had the chance, although I'd be well nervous.  :ph34r:  It takes a lot of guts to do something like that.

148519[/snapback]

Thats a shame Mark, I would seriously enjoy listening to you talk football.

Thankyou very much  :) I did the best I could but I think I may give it a miss after what has occured today but I really think other fans should do - it was a great experience.

Ps Steven, Sam told me to tell you that he has never been anywhere near public school and can I add that he maybe only sounded posh because he was next to common as muck Katassi  :D whateva gurlfriend! :rolleyes:  ;)

148362[/snapback]

lollollollol

Katy, dont let a few mindless keyboard bashers have a go, at least we (its Leigh here) had the guts to turn up and get involved.

:D

148744[/snapback]

Hi there Leigh, thanks for that you are spot on of course we did have a go and it was a fantastic experience.

Welcome to Foxes Talk by the way :)

Hi there Leigh, thanks for that you are spot on of course we did have a go and it was a fantastic experience.

Welcome to Foxes Talk by the way  :)

148749[/snapback]

Thanks for the welcome, have been looking at the board for months but dont post that often

The Levein interview i did earlier will be on about 18.20 tonight with a piece from McCarthy as well - admits to finding pre-season a killer this year !

146344[/snapback]

Is this available anywhere? (audio, video etc)

Cheers.

Afternoon all,

So, after such high praise (!!!), is up for coming on the phone-in Monday night. Again looking for a couple of people to join us in the studio. Should be a good one after the first game.

You will need to be at BBC Radio Leiceter by about 17.45. We are now on St Nicholas Circle.

Come on Durnez, Anish, Sheff Fox you know you want to !!! I want give you a hard time, promise!!!

Send me an email to [email protected] if you are interested.

Here's to a good weekend,

Jon B

Afternoon all,

So, after such high praise (!!!), is up for coming on the phone-in Monday night. Again looking for a couple of people to join us in the studio. Should be a good one after the first game.

You will need to be at BBC Radio Leiceter by about 17.45. We are now on St Nicholas Circle.

Come on Durnez, Anish, Sheff Fox you know you want to !!! I want give you a hard time, promise!!!

Send me an email to [email protected] if you are interested.

Here's to a good weekend,

Jon B

149749[/snapback]

I've emailed you - I have the day off on Monday fortunately so I will be able to make it. Come on Durnerz and Sheff, join me there :D

Archived