Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TonyJamesLegend

JESUS........ get over it ffs!

Rarely do I post, and let me assure you of this :

I was as DEVASTATED as everyone else!

However.......people banging on about this that and the other.....here are some simple facts!

1) We lost....... we didnt blow promotion in the play offs, we blew it over the 46 game season.

2) we were better / they were better / more chances blah blah blah, irrelevant : We lost.

3) Pearson in / out shake it all about, irrelevant : the owners will decide.

4) Nugent should of taken the penalty : HE DOES NOT TAKE PENALTIES - FACT!!  Taken one in his career!!

5) Knocky to Blame, total shite! Blame our performance since February, thats why we are not promoted.

6) Move on....have a nice summer, and get ready for the new season!

That is all :-)

However.......people banging on about this that and the other.....here are some simple facts!

1) We lost....... we didnt blow promotion in the play offs, we blew it over the 46 game season.

2) we were better / they were better / more chances blah blah blah, irrelevant : We lost.

4) Nugent should of taken the penalty : HE DOES NOT TAKE PENALTIES - FACT!!  Taken one in his career!!

5) Knocky to Blame, total shite! Blame our performance since February, thats why we are not promoted.

Can you stop moaning and regurgitating all the other moans and move on please.

The point of a Forum is for people with a shared interest to have an online natter. A distraction from work, studying, everyday life. Your points all carry some validity, but I'm not sure why you want us all to shut up already?

Exactly. I mean going on a Leicester City football forum to talk about Leicester City and football is just ridiculous. Especially after such a massive game/defeat yesterday. Lets just sweep it under the carpet and pretend it never happened.

Ok I'll take your advice i guess it means no more foxes talk

Some people are miserable 

Guest BlueBrett

Its joke because I sense that he thought his tuppence would be well received.  Just pipe down double-space. We are all aware of the facts.

4) Nugent should of taken the penalty : HE DOES NOT TAKE PENALTIES - FACT!! Taken one in his career!!

What drivel. What utter tosh. Such a negative post. You might as well have said "it's only a game". Worse than my Mrs.

We didn't lose the chance for promotion yesterday. We played 40+ games in a season, and at the end of the day, our poor run of form and confidence lost us the chance of promotion. We could have finished second, there is no doubt about that.

Knockaert did not cost us a place at Wembley, just like he didn't get us into the play offs. We finished 6th, which is what happened as a result of our season.

I will get over it as I have before. Like when I was at the swindon  game , Cardiff , Chelsea in cup, etc etc. I have always got over it. I do think this has had a big effect on me though and I may need some sort of counseling. I didn’t sleep well and kept seeing the ball go in. I think I was taking the kick too J Is this normal for a dad of 3 .     The post did make me smile though. :)

Archived