Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
qwerty123

Pearson sacked?

Sorry but what a few individuals say on a football chat page does not compare to chants at a game.

His support, or lack of abuse, from the fans at games has been amazing considering we have lost 16 times this season and just gave up on the FA Cup.

I'm fairly sure Pearson doesn't bother reading this board.

So we've not had plenty of booing at the end of matches then? I think we have. He got absolutely destroyed after that Burton game in the stands and on the forum. And against Burnley at half time, booing. That was a game we won FFS. There was plenty of whinging in the stands earlier in the season, it's one of the reasons I've barely been this calender year.

What difference does it make whether it's on the forum or in the stands anyway? You said people are patient, well they're not, this forum proves it, just because not all of them air their thoughts at the game it doesn't mean they are actually fair or patient.

There is a fair percentage of people who come out of the woodwork whenever they possibly can and slate him. That's not patience, and it's not just 5 people, it's plenty of people, it's just most of them don't post much when things are going well.

Well, he does.

If you don't think Sven has anything to do with it (but so conveniently want to bring up the signing of Kasper) then you're not worth arguing with.

You're one of those fans who only brings up certain facts to tailor your own agenda and will just happily disregard other facts.

To say Sven has 'nowt to do with it' is quite ludicrous.

I mentioned that under Pearson we were one of the big spenders in this division, what Sven spent and who he bought doesn't change that fact.

Is this a joke?

:o

It seems it Col

However I tell you really what is a joke - the amount of fans on this forum saying they won't go again if Pearson is sacked lol lol lol

I support the football club personally not whichever mercenary is currently in the hot seat

So we've not had plenty of booing at the end of matches then? I think we have. He got absolutely destroyed after that Burton game in the stands and on the forum. And against Burnley at half time, booing. That was a game we won FFS. There was plenty of whinging in the stands earlier in the season, it's one of the reasons I've barely been this calender year.

What difference does it make whether it's on the forum or in the stands anyway? You said people are patient, well they're not, this forum proves it, just because not all of them air their thoughts at the game it doesn't mean they are actually fair or patient.

There is a fair percentage of people who come out of the woodwork whenever they possibly can and slate him. That's not patience, and it's not just 5 people, it's plenty of people, it's just most of them don't post much when things are going well.

80% on here want to keep him so this forum proves that people are patient.

It seems it Col

However I tell you really what is a joke - the amount of fans on this forum saying they won't go again if Pearson is sacked lol lol lol

I support the football club personally not whichever mercenary is currently in the hot seat

This. Surely the affinity for the club comes from following the club, rather than the man in the manager's office?

It seems it Col

I've always thought that many on here come over as supporting Pearson more than the club, why else would they get so personal with those who question him?

Archived