Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
qwerty123

Pearson sacked?

I have just witnessed Neil Lennon driving away from the KP stadium with an ornamental elephant, a definite contract sweetener.

I just saw him going into Staples picking up some toner for the printer in his new office.

What about before that?

What about it?

Were fans calling for his head?

A few of us may have been on here but then perhaps we never wanted him back anyway.

I've been to games since 1977 and I've heard a few managers getting grief, Pearson has had a very easy ride when you consider the results this season and the amount spent.

I don't think it would, in the main our fans have been very patient, a run like we had at any other club would surely have had the fans calling for the manager's head.

Leicester fans haven't called for the sacking of managers who they eprceive to be doing well.

You serious?

Fans were calling for Pearson to go when we were high in the table looking at automatic.  

Majority of our fans haven't been patient lol. You gotta be on a wind-up, surely?!

What about it?

A few of us may have been on here but then perhaps we never wanted him back anyway.

I've been to games since 1977 and I've heard a few managers getting grief, Pearson has had a very easy ride when you consider the results this season and the amount spent.

Amount spent?! Pearsons been pretty frugal compared to Sven, maybe I'm missing someone glaringly obvious but a bunch of kids and loan signings don't cost the earth, the overpaid crap he inherited from Sven though is another matter!

You serious?

Fans were calling for Pearson to go when we were high in the table looking at automatic.  

Majority of our fans haven't been patient lol. You gotta be on a wind-up, surely?!

Sorry but 80% on here want him to stay, at worst it was 60%.

Have you heard that many chanting 'Pearson Out'?

Sorry but you haven't been following Leicester long enough to appreciate the grief some previous managers have taken.

I don't think we're worse than any other fans.

We're not talking about previous managers. We're talking about Pearson.

He was damn right when talking about negativity. People took it too far when we were in a great position. Some of it was justified at the right time. But some of it was also 100% unnecessary and unwarranted.

Amount spent?! Pearsons been pretty frugal compared to Sven, maybe I'm missing someone glaringly obvious but a bunch of kids and loan signings don't cost the earth, the overpaid crap he inherited from Sven though is another matter!

We're still one of the highest spenders in this division under Pearson, what Sven spent has nowt to do with it but it did mean that Pearson had the likes of Schmeichel in the team.

What about it?

erm, yeh?

There have been a group of fans who have criticised him non-stop and have called for his head after every bad run or performance.

Towards the end of last season when he'd been in charge for a few months and had taken over an average, overpaid and disruptive squad.

At the start of the season when we started with 3 home wins and 3 away losses.

When we lost to Burton.

When dropped back to 3rd after shooting to the top of the table.

When we had a bad December.

These were all occassions, before the 3 wins in 17, when a fair number of fans were calling for him to go and going on rants about his many 'failings'. You have been one of those fans.

People have been very impatient since he came back.

You can say other managers got grief but that's because they've all done so much shitter. Why should pearson be getting similar grief to the other managers we've had in the last 10 years? Or similar grief to Pleat or Taylor or McLintock?

The fact is he shouldn't, and certainly shouldn't have been back in January when there were still people having a go at him. Maybe similar relentless pressure from the board led to us bottling it, who knows.

The amount of opposition he's had since the moment he came back has been ridiculous.

We're still one of the highest spenders in this division under Pearson, what Sven spent has nowt to do with it but it did mean that Pearson had the likes of Schmeichel in the team.

So your holding Pearson responsible for the money we've spent but Sven responsible for the good players we have.

I think we're pretty bad as fans. I've seen no end of posts stating that we should be in premiership or incorrectly stating that Pearson had the most money to spend in the division.

And Beckford, and Johnson, and Ball, and Mills, and Peltier.....

What about it?

Erm yes they were, since 4 games into the season if you read the forum enough, though Kitchandro has summed it up nicely. 

Police helicopter up and everything, hovering over the corner of Jarrom Street. Went to have a look, and there is Nigel on top of the new block of flats threatening to push two people off the top of the building. They had their hands tied with rope, couldn't get a clear look, as if you look up at that for too long you go dizzy, but one looked Thai. 

Erm yes they were, since 4 games into the season if you read the forum enough, though Kitchandro has summed it up nicely. 

Sorry but what a few individuals say on a football chat page does not compare to chants at a game.

His support, or lack of abuse, from the fans at games has been amazing considering we have lost 16 times this season and just gave up on the FA Cup.

I'm fairly sure Pearson doesn't bother reading this board.

There are managers capable of building on Pearsons success, only have to look at hull and Bruce. The issue is though that I can't see a Steve Bruce available or interested. Therefore Nigel should stay

Sorry but what a few individuals say on a football chat page does not compare to chants at a game.

His support, or lack of abuse, from the fans at games has been amazing considering we have lost 16 times this season and just gave up on the FA Cup.

I'm fairly sure Pearson doesn't bother reading this board.

It's been more than a few individuals. 

And that's fine with me, but you'd never guess that with the abuse he gets on most social networking :P

What's that got to do with anything? 

Well, he does.

If you don't think Sven has anything to do with it (but so conveniently want to bring up the signing of Kasper) then you're not worth arguing with.

You're one of those fans who only brings up certain facts to tailor your own agenda and will just happily disregard other facts.

To say Sven has 'nowt to do with it' is quite ludicrous.

Archived