Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
qwerty123

Pearson sacked?

Im only going on a source from the ticket office. Please dont take it out on me, i am innocent in all of this.

I'm not 'taking it out', but I always find it hard to believe if someone in the ticket office gives away information suggesting anything relating to owner decisions.

Perhaps it's just terminology but often contracts are terminated by mutual agreement without anybody being sacked or resigning.  It saves face on both sides.

Bert's statement "Bye bye Pearson" does read as a fact not a possibility so he does need to defend his position.

lol

Still baffles me why people get so upset over information that is shared. It's your choice whether you believe the info or not but Bert has never shown any sort of ego - on here, Twitter or in person - and yet he gets vilified if one story he's passed turns out to be false.

The season starts in 3 months. We will have a new manager by then. When it's announced is immaterial. Have some patience.

lol Sorry but that is laughable.

I once had the nerve to say his source was letting him down and he threw a wobbly.

He has an attitude whenever it's suggested that his info might be wrong more often than right. Or even if it's suggested he's wrong about one thing.

If you pass info on with such confidence and it's wrong you should be able to take a bit of stick. That's the risk you take, most people actually know bugger all and read this forum a lot for news. Nobody has to take what is said on here seriously but lets be honest, after about 4 people had said it this morning we'd be lying if we said most people weren't convinced.

Someone without an ego would have no reason to share their info from sources with such confidence. It's unnecessary and when it i wrong it's no positive to the forum or people's day at all.

it's not the end of the world, but if you're going to share 'info' don't get touchy if it turns out to be wrong. And that goes for everyone who does it. You make your own choice to post it.

Pretty much.

When does Billy Sharp sign, was he pre contract signed in invisible ink?

You might be right this time, you might be wrong.

Both Billy Sharp and Jimmy Kebe were in talks with us. Both turned us down. FACT

Im only going on a source from the ticket office. Please dont take it out on me, i am innocent in all of this.

A source from the ticket office tells me you can buy your season ticket back by the end of the day.

Mr Personality looking his usual happy self.......

Sorry if I'm like being stupid here, but what does " " mean?

Also, stop saying 'Mr Personality'. We only see Nigel Pearson the manager, not Nigel Pearson the person or former player. I've read interviews where Pearson's former team mates all said he was the joker.

I am glad the owners have been brave enough to make a decision early, if the rumours are true, supposed to be a press conference at 4 I heard.

Now i hope they employ the right man for Leicester.

I didn't think Pearson could take us further, but as a Leicester fan I am fed up with change, but we cannot keep somebody for the sake of not changing if the club isn't achieving its goals, so that's why I think they the owners have made a brave decision.

And the talk of wasting money, the way I understand it is the owners loan us money, they own the club outright, so if we go bust they have a choice, sell at a big loss or if we go into administration they get very little back from the administrator, regarding loans, like in alot of cases they get something stupid like a penny for every pound owed.

So I would like to think they are comfortable with the finances, if not they have also took a personnel financial gamble, not just the clubs gamble.

So if the rumours are true, I hope the same happens to us that happened to hull a top 2 finish post Pearson.

Good luck to Pearson were ever he ends up and good luck to the new manager who ever he is.

Just gotten off the phone with NP #superITK. Said the rumours are bollocks, he was only leaving the training ground this morning with a lot of baggage because him, Shakey and Walsh are off to South America for six weeks to scout flair players.

He also told me he's read this thread and their flight's not til this evening, so right now he's off to Morrisons to buy forehead moisturiser and paracetemol so he can deal with every person who's spread and reiterated this rubbish. So some of you be prepared for a knock on the door this afternoon.

Just gotten off the phone with NP #superITK. Said the rumours are bollocks, he was only leaving the training ground this morning with a lot of baggage because him, Shakey and Walsh are off to South America for six weeks to scout flair players.

He also told me he's read this thread and their flight's not til this evening, so right now he's off to Morrisons to buy forehead moisturiser and paracetemol so he can deal with every person who's spread and reiterated this rubbish. So some of you be prepared for a knock on the door this afternoon.

lol  lol  lol  lol

Archived