Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
qwerty123

Pearson sacked?

Just gotten off the phone with NP #superITK. Said the rumours are bollocks, he was only leaving the training ground this morning with a lot of baggage because him, Shakey and Walsh are off to South America for six weeks to scout flair players.

He also told me he's read this thread and their flight's not til this evening, so right now he's off to Morrisons to buy forehead moisturiser and paracetemol so he can deal with every person who's spread and reiterated this rubbish. So some of you be prepared for a knock on the door this afternoon.

I have just seen him in Morrisons.

Rumours in the morning.

Press conference in the afternoon.

Quite clear what's happening.

Thanks Pearson. I, for one, wanted you here at least another season. Thank you for your efforts and it's a shame it didn't end how it was planned and it's a shame you won't get another full season with Leicester.

To all the anti-Pearson brigade - I said it before and I'll say it again. Be careful what you wish for.

I am praying this is indeed true. No more hoofball football, no more only obtaining three wins in twelve games. No more it's all me interviews. No more stupid substitutions or tatical mishaps.

His goal at the beginning of the season was to obtain promotion. He has failed in that goal and must go.

Archived