Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
qwerty123

Pearson sacked?

But Sousa Mark 2 ended up higher in the league than us by playing consistently good football all season and that sunday league club beat Barcelona.

Sousa Mark 1 (the real Sousa) also got Swansea into the play offs and played some fantastic football with them. Then look what happened? He tore apart the spine of a successful Pearson team. This is my worry for any new manager we may get, epsecially a manager like Poyet.

For most of the season under Pearson we played some good football, as well as resorting to route one football as a plan B (Yes not a great plan B I know).

As for Lennon and Celtic, I congratulate them for their win against Barcalona but it still doesn't cover up domestically they are in a shite league and didn't exactly perform wonders in it either!

Sousa Mark 1 (the real Sousa) also got Swansea into the play offs and played some fantastic football with them. Then look what happened? He tore apart the spine of a successful Pearson team. This is my worry for any new manager we may get, epsecially a manager like Poyet.

For most of the season under Pearson we played some good football, as well as resorting to route one football as a plan B (Yes not a great plan B I know).

As for Lennon and Celtic, I congratulate them for their win against Barcalona but it still doesn't cover up domestically they are in a shite league and didn't exactly perform wonders in it either!

Sousa did not get Swansea into the playoffs. They finished seventh.

Sousa did not get Swansea into the playoffs. They finished seventh.

Well thats told me lol. :rolleyes:

He made out that Poyet was Sousa Mark 2, did Sousa get us to the playoffs?

Just to clear up I actually meant that if WE employed Poyet, I can see him becoming a Sousa Mark 2...

A few little clouds of uncertainty seem to be enough to drive folk to the edge of sanity these days.

It might have always been like this, of course.  Before the internet, you had to have all these conversations with the voices in your own head

Well thats told me lol. :rolleyes:

Just to clear up I actually meant that if WE employed Poyet, I can see him becoming a Sousa Mark 2...

Awww can't take it when your facts are wrong can you. That little comment and pair of smileys said it all.

How about next time before writing inaccuracies you do your research or widen your seemingly lacking football knowledge eh?

Want him to stay so I hope this is just rubbish, press conferences aren't done for sackings... the club would issue a statement if they do give him the chop. Press conference would be called if an appointment is made.

Despite what people say on here I would have Poyet in a flash but I think he is destined for Prem, a very good manager in this league and the kind of man that could take a club further. Look what he has done for Brighton, 5 years ago if someone told me Brighton would be pushing for Prem I would have laughed... now it seems possible reality for next season.

To be honest I hope he is sacked, simply because we'll always have this hovering over us throughout next season and I can't be bothered with it.

That's not a valid reason to have someone sacked lol.

It'll be like that with any manager, knowing our fans!

To be honest I hope he is sacked, simply because we'll always have this hovering over us throughout next season and I can't be bothered with it.

Sacking a manager just to shut an impatient section of our fans up isn't a good reason.

Awww can't take it when your facts are wrong can you. That little comment and pair of smileys said it all.

How about next time before writing inaccuracies you do your research or widen your seemingly lacking football knowledge eh?

Huh what? I've just admitted to you proving me wrong you tool!

Also you are basing my lack of Football knowledge on the fact I got the position of Swansea wrong?

That's not a valid reason to have someone sacked lol.

It'll be like that with any manager, knowing our fans!

I don't think it would, in the main our fans have been very patient, a run like we had at any other club would surely have had the fans calling for the manager's head.

Leicester fans haven't called for the sacking of managers who they eprceive to be doing well.

I don't think it would, in the main our fans have been very patient, a run like we had at any other club would surely have had the fans calling for the manager's head.

Leicester fans haven't called for the sacking of managers who they eprceive to be doing well.

What about before that?

Sacking a manager just to shut an impatient section of our fans up isn't a good reason.

Not just a few impatient fans though is it, it's always in background, will he or won't he get sacked after every bad few results. I know most managers have it but I think Pearson has it more than most, must've have been all over the press 3 or 4 times last season, can't be good for the team.

Archived