Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
qwerty123

Pearson sacked?

Rumours in the morning.

Press conference in the afternoon.

Quite clear what's happening.

Thanks Pearson. I, for one, wanted you here at least another season. Thank you for your efforts and it's a shame it didn't end how it was planned and it's a shame you won't get another full season with Leicester.

To all the anti-Pearson brigade - I said it before and I'll say it again. Be careful what you wish for.

Exactly this. I think people forget the crap we had before Pearson joined the last time, and after he left. He's steadied the ship and actually got a good bunch of players. I think the last thing we need now is to unsettle everything. But hey F**k it lets get Poyet in to be a Sousa Mark 2 or get in Lennon who is managing a team in a Sunday league division.

I'm sure that guy who trolls the Leicester City Facebook page Adam Ball made up the 4pm press conference story last night as a wind up, the only infomation I am taking into account at the moment is Poyet has been suspended and a few very realiable ITKs have confirmed Leicester are interested in him. I will be visiting William Hill after work today

I'm sure that guy who trolls the Leicester City Facebook page Adam Ball made up the 4pm press conference story last night as a wind up, the only infomation I am taking into account at the moment is Poyet has been suspended and a few very realiable ITKs have confirmed Leicester are interested in him. I will be visiting William Hill after work today

He drives me mental, can't stand the man!

I am praying this is indeed true. No more hoofball football, no more only obtaining three wins in twelve games. No more it's all me interviews. No more stupid substitutions or tatical mishaps.

His goal at the beginning of the season was to obtain promotion. He has failed in that goal and must go.

How do you know that?

Both Billy Sharp and Jimmy Kebe were in talks with us. Both turned us down. FACT

Not that I really want to get into this again...

What does that have to do with anything? He publicly stated he had signed a contract and it stated he could play one more game for Doncaster to say goodbye. It was general knowledge he spoke to us as Donny announced our bid to the public.

Anyway, Kitchandro summed it all up nicely.

Exactly this. I think people forget the crap we had before Pearson joined the last time, and after he left. He's steadied the ship and actually got a good bunch of players. I think the last thing we need now is to unsettle everything. But hey F**k it lets get Poyet in to be a Sousa Mark 2 or get in Lennon who is managing a team in a Sunday league division.

But Sousa Mark 2 ended up higher in the league than us by playing consistently good football all season and that sunday league club beat Barcelona.

All we know for fact at the moment is Poyet has been suspended for breach of contract that could possibly be for entering negotiations with another club. We have heard nothing from Toffee Fox/Forth official regarding Everton speaking to Poyet and BCFC Andrew who gave us all the inside info last time regarding Pearson thinks the club are interested in Poyet. As much as Pearson hasn't been sacked yet if it is true they are interested in Poyet then to me Pearsons days are numbered and a replacements are being looked at

Archived