Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_Nige

At the King Power yesterday

Hi all

First things first I don't claim to be 'in the know'- I have absolutely zero connection to the club apart from being a fan!

But as it happens I was at the King Power yesterday because we had our year 11 prom there and I was playing in the staff band. We were setting up our gear at lunchtime.

Pearson arrived in his civvies looking pretty chilled out at midday. We saw him leave a couple of hours later carrying a laptop and looking decidedly miffed. He wouldn't speak to us/ smile/ acknowledge our 'hellos'. He left in his own car, not the clubs. I have to say it didn't look good and I wouldn't be surprised if he's gone. Just my interpretation.

Anyway- I'm sure this will prompt the usual barrage of abuse and this may be completely uninteresting and useless info but it's just what I saw yesterday as I happened to be there. 

CUE THE ABUSE!

You are opening yourself up to a torrent of ripping by posting 'information' based upon a facial expression.

well he's been assured his job is safe but and the chairman(s) clearly have clench of eachothers arse cheeks , and he always looks like a mardy arsed git although I wish he would leave coz I for one am not a pearson fan at all I cant see it happening anytime soon

Did he pull that same face as the 1 he did when Harry Kane took that free kick against Watford?

Very similar. Like he was chewing on a lemon flavoured wasps nest with shards of glass and broken syringes in it. 

Hi all

First things first I don't claim to be 'in the know'- I have absolutely zero connection to the club apart from being a fan!

But as it happens I was at the King Power yesterday because we had our year 11 prom there and I was playing in the staff band. We were setting up our gear at lunchtime.

Pearson arrived in his civvies looking pretty chilled out at midday. We saw him leave a couple of hours later carrying a laptop and looking decidedly miffed. He wouldn't speak to us/ smile/ acknowledge our 'hellos'. He left in his own car, not the clubs. I have to say it didn't look good and I wouldn't be surprised if he's gone. Just my interpretation.

Anyway- I'm sure this will prompt the usual barrage of abuse and this may be completely uninteresting and useless info but it's just what I saw yesterday as I happened to be there. 

CUE THE ABUSE!

He's either spent all that afternoon reading the shite posted about him on FT, or he's been told to set up a twitter account by Top.  :ph34r:

Are you Pearson himself?

lol Well he is called Nige, he speaks like Pearson and he was at the King Power yesterday at the exact same time Pearson was there lets ask him what trainer size he is to confirm it

Hi all

CUE THE ABUSE!

That`s because you are a supporter, and so have delusions of grandeur.

If you don`t like it, dont talk to him.

He most probably thinks your a clown as well!

He's either spent all that afternoon reading the shite posted about him on FT, or he's been told to set up a twitter account by Top.  :ph34r:

Is that the shite posted by the deluded, or the shite posted by the realists?

That`s because you are a supporter, and so have delusions of grandeur.

If you don`t like it, dont talk to him.

He most probably thinks your a clown as well!

That's what I'm talking about! Nice one!

Archived