Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
john ridley

Retained List

Retained list? Not exactly Rocket Science to work out who is staying and who is going.

Everyone of Svens signings will be available in my opinion as the club looks to reduce the wages.

How else can we pay back the money the owners have borrowed us.

The retained list is players who are out of contract and offered a new one or released, not players under contract who might be sold.

I wouldn't mind keeping him if he wasn't on such high wages. If he's on anywhere near what he's rumoured to be, then he's just not worth what we're paying for him. A fairly bog-standard defender.

I've not heard what he is on but to be fair if its owt stupid then yes I agree

I've not heard what he is on but to be fair if its owt stupid then yes I agree

Rumoured to be about £20,000-£25,000 a week.

EDIT: http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/transfer-news/Leicester-Sean-St-Ledger-transfer-listed-after-Boxing-Day-row-with-nigel-Pearson-article847265.html

Pearson and Raksriaksorn have both decided to take drastic action by telling the £20,000-a-week star to leave the club in January.

Rumoured to be about £20,000-£25,000 a week.

I wish it wasn't half term for the likes of you!

You couldn't make it up, you just have!

Think a quarter of that amount is more likely it was only the likes of Mills and Beckford that got the big wages as Sven wanted them more than Nancy at the time.

I wish it wasn't half term for the likes of you!

You couldn't make it up, you just have!

Think a quarter of that amount is more likely it was only the likes of Mills and Beckford that got the big wages as Sven wanted them more than Nancy at the time.

You didn't read the article I posted then?

You need to get your tongue out of SSL's arsehole and stop the pathetic bashing of anyone who dares to say he's been a rubbish signing for us. He's done nothing but drain our wage bill.

Archived