Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
john ridley

Retained List

the retained list is somewhere in Thailand, sure we'll here about it soon :)

It's probably somewhere over Asia as we speak, securely in Andrew Neville's pocket on a memory stick.

Well...there's no other way to get it here.

I'm hoping they are very ruthless with this list, Don't get me wrong our 1st half season form was brilliant but the underachivers of the 2nd half should be worried, hopefully.

Next season I want consistancy, I don't want a Jekyll and Hyde team next year, I want players in the team that you know are going to turn up, that are going to perform, A few players have proven that in the 2nd half of this season, people are quick to judge Pearson and slag him off, but have never said a word in vain against the players who are as much to blame if not more than Pearson.

We need to be ruthless, there are better players out there, the players we have can be replaced, and I don't want no hanger on-ers.

I'm not saying or wanting there to be a case of get rid of loads of players, lets build a new team because that's wrong, it's one of many reason I don't want us to get rid of Pearson because I don't want a whole new re-built team, but we do need to ship out deadwood (Which I thought we had already done, I was obviously wrong).

I'm hoping they are very ruthless with this list, Don't get me wrong our 1st half season form was brilliant but the underachivers of the 2nd half should be worried, hopefully.

Next season I want consistancy, I don't want a Jekyll and Hyde team next year, I want players in the team that you know are going to turn up, that are going to perform, A few players have proven that in the 2nd half of this season, people are quick to judge Pearson and slag him off, but have never said a word in vain against the players who are as much to blame if not more than Pearson.

We need to be ruthless, there are better players out there, the players we have can be replaced, and I don't want no hanger on-ers.

I'm not saying or wanting there to be a case of get rid of loads of players, lets build a new team because that's wrong, it's one of many reason I don't want us to get rid of Pearson because I don't want a whole new re-built team, but we do need to ship out deadwood (Which I thought we had already done, I was obviously wrong).

Getting rid of the under achiever Pearson might be a good start.

Retained list? Not exactly Rocket Science to work out who is staying and who is going.

Everyone of Svens signings will be available in my opinion as the club looks to reduce the wages.

How else can we pay back the money the owners have borrowed us.

Archived