Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfc will

Away Kit Colour

shimzu-s-pulse-2013-kits-th.jpeg

That one looks nice .

Japanese J. League Division 1 club Shimizu S-Pulse recently unveiled its PUMA 2013 home and away jerseys. Both feature brand new designs for the 2013/14 kit cycle from the Germany sportswear firm.

The LOROS one, yes that is nice. Wish we always had that as a third kit

Yer that followed but we had it earlier too. Muzzy wore it, as I got his shirt signed one day. Lovely kit, used to love it. Wore it all the time. Got beat up for wearing it in Plymouth once ( it was years old by then) just after the holloway situation haha. Still stand by the kit being lucky.

Think it was the Adams season in league 1? We wore it.

Yer that followed but we had it earlier too. Muzzy wore it, as I got his shirt signed one day. Lovely kit, used to love it. Wore it all the time. Got beat up for wearing it in Plymouth once ( it was years old by then) just after the holloway situation haha. Still stand by the kit being lucky.

Think it was the Adams season in league 1? We wore it.

Adams in league 1? Nicky Adams???? Quite sure it was Micky Adams in 04 we had that kit first time.

I actually don't like designers doing that. I take it this is the kind of thing you mean:

1366369200_chelsea-goalkeeper-shirt-badg

If you change the colours on the badge it's not really the badge anymore. It's similar but different somehow, degraded, damaged.

I know it fits better with the shirt but for me you can't change the badge, that has to remain the same - it's that one image that symbolises the club.

Yes! Hate that too! Everton's pink badge was the worst!

• 2 weeks later...

City away shirts should be:

White, yellow/'fosse gold', black, blue & green, green & yellow and red.

Personally, I would love something like the green & blue quarters.

Our biggest mistake was getting rid of Fox Lesuire.

City away shirts should be:

White, yellow/'fosse gold', black, blue & green, green & yellow and red.

Personally, I would love something like the green & blue quarters.

Our biggest mistake was getting rid of Fox Lesuire.

That's a boat load of colours to get on one shirt!

I think we can choose the design, from a selection of templates so whatever we choose, and pay for they'll make it

Cool. I think the club should take note. Pick 5 fan made kits and put it out to a vote amongst season ticket holders and foxes trust members to see what the final design should be..

BTW, Just visited the club shop and picked up last years away kit for £10.50. #bargain

Archived