Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfc will

Away Kit Colour

Red

I'll get my coat.

Had a look at the green retro kit today and have to say i like it.

But for me the bukta away kit with white shirts, dark blue shorts and dark blue socks with a red stripe is the fave during my city lifetime.

I'd prefer us to have all white, without those shitty black shorts from last season. Looked like a P.E kit.

Obviously then we'd need a third kit for games against Brighton, Sheff Wed, Reading and QPR. I don't really care for yellow. Black is okay, but I wasn't a fan of that browny gold colour from last season. And the classic teal blue sash is bad luck. I did like Birmingham's black and pink kit though :ph34r:

The green and yellow shirt would be nice, something different. I'm fed up with the same old boring shirts released every season at obscene prices, Nike appear to be the only brand who knows how to design a decent shirt in terms of looks and fit. I will and have refused to buy any replica shirt in the past 10 years - the only shirt I have purchased has been the retro.

I'd love to see us do what Manchester City did with their predominantly white kit a couple of years ago.

That had a red and black sash going across with the sponsor's logo taking a back seat by being printed just under the crest in small type face.

This one had potential for the black and blue sash theme...

LEIC0507AXL1001.jpg

Something like this would look gorgeous though.

ManCity+white.jpg

If Ashley could knock us up one with the black and blue sash, Puma logo and King Power underneath the crest we'd be able to see what I mean. :whistle:

I'd love to see us do what Manchester City did with their predominantly white kit a couple of years ago.

That had a red and black sash going across with the sponsor's logo taking a back seat by being printed just under the crest in small type face.

This one had potential for the black and blue sash theme...

LEIC0507AXL1001.jpg

Something like this would look gorgeous though.

ManCity+white.jpg

If Ashley could knock us up one with the black and blue sash, Puma logo and King Power underneath the crest we'd be able to see what I mean. :whistle:

post-17853-0-08392500-1370197023.jpg

Like this?

Archived